Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225074 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1624 on: August 26, 2021, 02:29:29 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald encountered Mrs. Reid about 12:33

Highly unlikely, based on the available evidence.

Correct. It beggars belief that the only three Depository people who would talk about seeing Mr Oswald just after the shooting would be three people who had watched the P. Parade in each other's company-------------Mr Truly, Mr Campbell, Ms Reid.

Ms Reid lied at the behest of Mr Truly.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 04:00:00 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1624 on: August 26, 2021, 02:29:29 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1625 on: August 26, 2021, 02:44:43 AM »
Captain Will Fritz let the truth slip in his WC testimony:

Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement

That describes Prayer Man, a figure standing in the doorway along with some of the employees-------------and a figure in the doorway who appears to be eating lunch................................

Oh, and did I mention that Team Keep LHO Off Dem Steps has, after 8 angst-ridden years, yet to come up with a single credible alternative candidate for Prayer Man?

Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he went outside to watch P. Parade. He was telling the truth, and that truth blasts to smithereens the fantasy world in which all the Warren Gullibles have spent all these years living!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1626 on: August 26, 2021, 06:00:26 PM »
Mr Pierce Allman #1:

And then I turned around, ran back down the hill, ran up the sidewalk, went into the depository building, asked the guy where the phone was, went inside, got on the phone

Mr Pierce Allman #2:

I... went up the steps of the Depository building and there was a guy in the doorway and I ran up to him and asked him where a phone was, and he jerked his thumb and said 'In there'. I thanked him and went on in.

Statements #1 and #2 are describing the exact same eventThumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1626 on: August 26, 2021, 06:00:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #1627 on: August 26, 2021, 06:27:42 PM »
Mr Pierce Allman #1:

And then I turned around, ran back down the hill, ran up the sidewalk, went into the depository building, asked the guy where the phone was, went inside, got on the phone

Mr Pierce Allman #2:

I... went up the steps of the Depository building and there was a guy in the doorway and I ran up to him and asked him where a phone was, and he jerked his thumb and said 'In there'. I thanked him and went on in.

Statements #1 and #2 are describing the exact same eventThumb1:

"All for now gentlemen, back later this week to reengage. Best wishes to all to
     remain well, healthy & safe, free of any potential exposure to any COVID-19
     variants still lingering about."

Who -- in the history of the Forum -- proclaimed a one-day absence like that?   ::)

What a narcissist.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1628 on: August 26, 2021, 06:59:32 PM »

Who -- in the history of the Forum -- proclaimed a one-day absence like that?   ::)

What a narcissist.

:D

The one where Mr Organ shows
a) that I've rattled him
b) his usual sovereign command of detail!

(Clue for Mr Organ: J)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1628 on: August 26, 2021, 06:59:32 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1629 on: August 27, 2021, 01:17:28 AM »
     Alan Ford

What a narcissist.

Back later this week to reengage, listen & learn.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1630 on: August 27, 2021, 01:52:25 AM »
It's getting crowded at the bottom of the LN barrel....  Thumb1:

Yep. The desperate squirmings and evasions of Messrs Mytton and Organ in recent posts are most telling....... The Warren Gullibles are in trouble, and they know it.

-"But Oswald himself never put himself out front for the motorcade" - DEBUNKED!

-"But Oswald himself said he was inside the building at the time of the assassination" - DEBUNKED!

-"But Oswald merely said he went outside in the hope of watching the P. Parade" - DEBUNKED!

-"But Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton" - DEBUNKED!

-"But the shadow down Billy Lovelady is a natural shadow" - DEBUNKED!

-"But Oswald's not telling the press about his alibi proves he had no alibi" - DEBUNKED!

-"But Oswald was seen in the second-floor lunchroom just after the shooting" - DEBUNKED!

-"But Mrs Reid told co-workers within an hour of so of the shooting about seeing Oswald in the second-floor office area" - DEBUNKED!

-"But a lunchroom hoax makes no sense because they could have just put the encounter higher up in the building" - DEBUNKED!

-"The fact that no one on the front steps at the time of the shooting said afterwards that they saw Oswald there proves he wasn't there" - DEBUNKED!

-"The coincidence between what Oswald claimed about the cop encounter at the front entrance and what DPD told press 11/22 and what Billy Lovelady told James Jarman is just that: a coincidence" - LAUGHED OUT OF COURT!

All told, things are looking pretty grim for Team Keep LHO Away From Dem StepsThumb1:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 01:56:16 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1630 on: August 27, 2021, 01:52:25 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1631 on: August 28, 2021, 02:01:11 AM »
Imo it’s possible that the meeting of Allman with Oswald occurrd at approx 2 min 15 secs post shots which allows that Oswald could have Followed after Baker and Truly have entered the TSBD at 35 sec post shots.

It’s dependent on if the passenger elevator was still operational ( power not cut yet) and if it was on the 1st floor.

If so, Oswald enters 15 secs behind Baker/Truly into TSBD lobby and as Baker/Truly are inside 2nd set of doors and focused on Truly getting thru the counter top , Oswald crosses floor unnoticed , reaches the passenger elevator on the 1st floor , takes it to 2nd floor.

The timing therefore Oswald exiting passenger elevator is approx 65 sec post shots, which then if Oswald goes down 50 ft hallway then 30 ft hallway at approx 5ft/sec pace would coincide with passing thru the Vestibule And opening 2nd floor lunchroom door approx 85 sec post shots. That coincides with approx rime of Baker/Truly arriving on 2nd floor landing using the rear staircase

15 secs of encounter with B/T and Oswald puts on his jacket from where in the lunchroom or closer he had taken it off when he was in the Lunchroom at 12:15 ( see by Carolyn
Arnold).

Oswald exits 2nd Fluor lunchroom approx 105 secs post shots  goes down rear staircase, (10 sec ) crosses 1st floor diagonally towards Truly front desk area. (10 sec )goes thru counter top (probably left open by Truly ) , (5 sec)crosses front lobby floor (10 sec) and exits front entrance door at approx 140 secs post shots or approx 2 min 20 sec post shots

This may be about  right for Alllman meeting Oswald at the steps if Allmans Interview with Newman’s on the GK took approx 1 min 30 secs