Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225177 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1600 on: August 18, 2021, 02:43:54 AM »
Advertisement
~Grin~ You're getting rattled, Mr Mytton,.....

Rattled? You can't be serious? You're the one desperately relying on excessive posts and casting vicious aspersions, not me.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 02:46:30 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1600 on: August 18, 2021, 02:43:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1601 on: August 18, 2021, 02:47:47 AM »
Rattled? You can't be serious? You're the one desperately relying on excessive posts and casting vicious aspersions, not me.

JohnM

~Grin~

In the following exchange, Mr Mytton, what does 'leaving the building' mean?

Mr. BALL. You asked him why he left the building, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. He told you because he didn't think there would be any work?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he did after he left the building?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley.....................

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1602 on: August 18, 2021, 02:53:14 AM »
~Grin~

In the following exchange, Mr Mytton, what does 'leaving the building' mean?

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley.....................

Thumb1:

It's devastatingly clear what is being said but if you want to read some sort of paranoid delusion into what they said, then good luck to you.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1602 on: August 18, 2021, 02:53:14 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1603 on: August 18, 2021, 02:56:53 AM »
It's devastatingly clear what is being said but if you want to read some sort of paranoid delusion into what they said, then good luck to you.

JohnM

:D

OK, Mr Mytton, so why don't you devastate me with a simple explanation of what 'leaving the building' means in this exchange? You don't want people to think you're running away from the question, do you?

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1604 on: August 18, 2021, 03:01:46 AM »
:D

OK, Mr Mytton, so why don't you devastate me with a simple explanation of what 'leaving the building' means in this exchange? You don't want people to think you're running away from the question, do you?

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.

Thumb1:

I really don't care where your ever increasing bizarre interpretations lead but your continued failure to elaborate on your newest fantasy only demonstrates your complete lack of faith in your own accusations.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 03:02:57 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1604 on: August 18, 2021, 03:01:46 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1605 on: August 18, 2021, 03:23:47 AM »
I really don't care where your ever increasing bizarre interpretations lead but your continued failure to elaborate on your newest fantasy only demonstrates your complete lack of faith in your own accusations.

JohnM

~Grin~

So you throw in the towel on answering the question. Noted!  Thumb1:

It is of course devastatingly clear why you don't want to answer the question, because the meaning of the words 'leaving the building' is devastatingly clear:

One has only left the building when one has descended all the front steps and stepped out on to the pavement. Going through the glass front door and standing on the landing or on one of the steps does not constitute leaving the building, although it does constitute going outside. Until one has actually stepped down onto the pavement one has not yet left the building, i.e. one is still technically in the building.

Now for the all-too-fleeting exchange with the reporter:

Reporter: Did you shoot the President?
Mr Oswald: I work in that building
Reporter: Were you in the building at the time?
Mr Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir

The word inside is not used here. All Mr Oswald is confirming is that he had not left the building.

Now! Had the reporter thought to ask the obvious follow-up, it would have gone like this:

Reporter: Where in the building were you at the time?
Mr Oswald: Front steps

There would have been no logical contradiction whatsoever between Mr Oswald's second reply to the reporter ("Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir") and this (hypothetical) third reply above. He went outside to the front steps and watched the motorcade from there: he did not leave the building, which was his place of work.

Nor is there any logical contradiction whatsoever between Mr Oswald's claim in interrogation to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" and his confirmation to the pressman that he was "in the building" at the time. Indeed putting these two things together yields only one possible location: front steps.

Don't cry, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1606 on: August 18, 2021, 04:29:42 AM »
~Grin~

So you throw in the towel on answering the question. Noted!  Thumb1:

It is of course devastatingly clear why you don't want to answer the question, because the meaning of the words 'leaving the building' is devastatingly clear:

One has only left the building when one has descended all the front steps and stepped out on to the pavement. Going through the glass front door and standing on the landing or on one of the steps does not constitute leaving the building, although it does constitute going outside. Until one has actually stepped down onto the pavement one has not yet left the building, i.e. one is still technically in the building.

Now for the all-too-fleeting exchange with the reporter:

Reporter: Did you shoot the President?
Mr Oswald: I work in that building
Reporter: Were you in the building at the time?
Mr Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir

The word inside is not used here. All Mr Oswald is confirming is that he had not left the building.

Now! Had the reporter thought to ask the obvious follow-up, it would have gone like this:

Reporter: Where in the building were you at the time?
Mr Oswald: Front steps

There would have been no logical contradiction whatsoever between Mr Oswald's second reply to the reporter ("Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir") and this (hypothetical) third reply above. He went outside to the front steps and watched the motorcade from there: he did not leave the building, which was his place of work.

Nor is there any logical contradiction whatsoever between Mr Oswald's claim in interrogation to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" and his confirmation to the pressman that he was "in the building" at the time. Indeed putting these two things together yields only one possible location: front steps.

Don't cry, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

No worries but besides your self serving interpretations, you still haven't addressed the elephant in the room, if Oswald was innocent and had the perfect alibi he wouldn't just deny shooting the President, Oswald would use all the ammunition in his defence and at every opportunity would just simply say that he was outside on the steps watching the President.
And when you can give me a reasonable explanation for why Oswald wouldn't escalate his denials and use this Gold Standard excuse then I'm afraid you must be content with possessing just another unprovable lame ass theory.

JohnM

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 04:30:50 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1606 on: August 18, 2021, 04:29:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1607 on: August 18, 2021, 05:49:11 AM »
You don't want people to think you're running away from the question, do you?

Now that I have manipulated you into spilling the beans, how can any sane person blame me for staying away from your question? which as I predicted would have an equally incomprehensible explanation, I liken it to and the closest analogy is being out in public and being followed by some wild eyed maniac who's babbling incoherently while wearing a tinfoil hat.
Who in their right mind would attempt to have a civilized conversation with this person?

JohnM