Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225075 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1592 on: August 15, 2021, 05:31:04 AM »
Advertisement
So you put the word 'inside' into Mr Oswald's mouth. Shows your desperation. Thanks for confirming! 

No wrong again, let me repost my original post, I quoted exactly what Oswald said, see Alan the words between the "quotation marks" indicates what was said, I simply paraphrased to make it clearer to people like yourself but the fact that your pathetic unwarranted attempt to discredit me due to your lack of comprehension skills is only a poor reflection of the depths that you will descend to, in your weak continued efforts to defend your absolutely indefensible idiotic conclusions.

No, Oswald himself said he was inside at the time, don't you believe him?

Reporter:  "Were you in the building at the time?"
Oswald:  "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir."

@1:19

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 06:55:17 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1592 on: August 15, 2021, 05:31:04 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1593 on: August 16, 2021, 03:29:05 AM »
The WC theory suggests Oswald was suffering from “delusions of grandeur” (DOG) which could be motive for Oswald desiring to shoot the POTUS.

What if Oswald was Not the shooter , and was a patsy, yet nevertheless he DID have this DOG personality disorder?

Could this be another plausible reason for Oswald to not immediately offer his alibi upon his arrest?

The explanations offered in this thread  (IMO)  for Oswald failing to inform the public of his “out front on the steps” alibi as

1.Oswald told Fritz and Fritz told Oswald not to worry, that they were not charging Oswald with any crime just yet. Hence at midnight conference Oswalds curious “don’t know what this is all about” and “nobody has charged me with that yet” statements

2. Oswald is being careful and is waiting until he has a reliable trustable attorney who will find photographic/film evidence. Oswald fears that such evidence might be destroyed if Oswald speaks too early during this period of uncertainty in the investigation.

No.2 is not very plausible if no.1 explanation is true, because why would Oswald trust Will Fritz if Oswald has not been allowed an attorney present during such vital disclosure?

How to reconcile how Oswald could trust Will Fritz, thus Oswald making the P.Parade statement (alibi) per Hosty note, yet Oswald not declaring this alibi publicly to the press neither preceding nor after the interrogation period?

This is were the DOG personality disorder may be an answer.

In the early statements  of Oswald in Hallway preceding his interrogation, due to DOG ,  Oswald is irrationally contemplating how he can take advantage of his wrongful arrest to become famous. Thus he refrains from divulging his alibi. He will wait till getting his attorney. Oswald simply denies shooting anybody and declares he is a patsy

During the interrogation of Oswald , the DOG disorder causes Oswald to let slip just a hint of his alibi being on the steps (P.Parade statement )made in the presence of FBI agent Hosty. Will Fritz once made aware of the Hosty note, then tells Oswald that he is a suspect and will be detained but not charged just yet with any crime.

Oswalds DOG personality interprets Fritz statement as an opportunity and therefore Oswald refrains from publicly announcing his alibi, conceiving his plan to wait until attorney. The the midnight conference is  Oswalds DOG personality to some degree actually enjoying his moment of world viewing publicity, and reassuring Oswald of future fame once his attorney finds the photograph and film evidence before announcing his alibi.

It’s the DOG personality disorder that
Was the  reason Oswald did  not disclose to brother, wife , or mother, of an alibi.

In conclusion, it’s the DOG personality disorder of Oswald that the WC proposes (albeit for wrong reason)that resulted in Oswald miscalculating the possibility that the authority would Simply kill him well before any potential alibi evidence might be discovered at later date.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1594 on: August 18, 2021, 01:45:38 AM »
Pay close attention this time because your inability to understand the basic facts is truly embarrassing, My post had nothing to do with Fritz, all I asked was how Oswald who has the Press recording his every word, how would Oswald defend himself when asked if he shot the President and all the ammunition Oswald has, is to deny, and he even goes on to say that because he lived in Russia he was a Patsy again a lacklustre response from someone who knows he has no alibi, but if indeed he or anyone else on the Planet Earth was in a similar predicament and having the unprecedented platform of being completely accessible to the Press, they would just outright say they had a "perfect alibi" and clearly and emphatically declare that "I watched the President as he passed by the building and if you don't believe me check the cameras or ask my workmates because I was OUTSIDE!"
And I thought that speaking to your childlike brother Alan J. was as bad as you people can get.

Already explained, Mr Mytton, as well you know: Mr Oswald was manipulated by Fritz & Co. (your heroes) into believing that his claim to have been on the front steps had been verified but that he was on the hook for involvement in the assassination. The fact that you don't have a substantial counter-argument here is not my problem!  Thumb1:

It was written on a piece of paper why would "they" simply suppress instead of destroy a piece of paper that "they" apparently never wanted to see the light of day? Doh!

The piece of paper was in the possession of Agent Hosty who------for whatever reason-------made a decision not to destroy it. What is on that piece of paper is utterly at odds with what is in the official interrogation reports. The fact that this is an utter disaster for Warren Gullibles like you is not my problem!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1594 on: August 18, 2021, 01:45:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1595 on: August 18, 2021, 01:51:19 AM »
No wrong again, let me repost my original post, I quoted exactly what Oswald said, see Alan the words between the "quotation marks" indicates what was said, I simply paraphrased to make it clearer (~snippety snip!~)

You didn't paraphrase, Mr Mytton, you invented something that never happened: Mr Oswald's saying he was "inside" the building at the time. You need to resort to fantasy here because you're desperate!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1596 on: August 18, 2021, 01:56:43 AM »

How to reconcile how Oswald could trust Will Fritz, thus Oswald making the P.Parade statement (alibi) per Hosty note, yet Oswald not declaring this alibi publicly to the press neither preceding nor after the interrogation period?

Did Mr Buell Wesley Frazier declare his alibi to the press? No, because he felt no need to.

Same goes for Mr Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1596 on: August 18, 2021, 01:56:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1597 on: August 18, 2021, 02:14:17 AM »
Now! Consider this exchange-----------------

Mr. BALL. You asked him why he left the building, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. He told you because he didn't think there would be any work?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he did after he left the building?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley.....................

Question! What does 'leaving the building' mean here?

Bumped for Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1598 on: August 18, 2021, 02:29:52 AM »
Bumped for Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Wow, four worthless opinionated posts of regurgitated nonsense in a row, your posting diarrhea in a vain attempt to stay relevant is duly noted. These last gasps of desperation reek. Hilarious!

Thumb1:

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 02:37:04 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1598 on: August 18, 2021, 02:29:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1599 on: August 18, 2021, 02:37:53 AM »
Wow, four worthless opinionated posts of regurgitated nonsense in a row, your posting diarrhea in a vain attempt to stay relevant is duly noted. Hilarious!

Thumb1:

JohnM

~Grin~ You're getting rattled, Mr Mytton, and you don't want to answer the question.

So! I'll ask you it again................

In the following exchange, what does 'leaving the building' mean?

Mr. BALL. You asked him why he left the building, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. He told you because he didn't think there would be any work?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he did after he left the building?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley.....................

Thumb1: