Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225176 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1536 on: June 25, 2021, 04:35:51 PM »
Advertisement
"Oswald admitted that he didn't shoot anyone"

::)

LOL
Tell us how one can one "admit" to not having done something.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 04:49:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1536 on: June 25, 2021, 04:35:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1537 on: June 25, 2021, 04:51:20 PM »
Oswald claimed he had gone outside to watch the motorcade. Yet this statement was hidden from the public for decades. Makes one wonder.

Fred

Wonder no more. He went outside to bugger off.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 05:38:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1538 on: June 25, 2021, 11:35:05 PM »
But why should anyone really care if it is or is not a 300 pound woman with white hair?  It's not Oswald and that's all that matters.

Because it ends all the conspiracies and we will finally have a person to place in the blurry image.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1538 on: June 25, 2021, 11:35:05 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1539 on: June 27, 2021, 04:08:24 AM »
Tell us how one can one "admit" to not having done something.
Easy    I confess...I didn't do it. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1540 on: June 27, 2021, 07:33:32 PM »
Oswald claimed he had gone outside to watch the motorcade. Yet this statement was hidden from the public for decades. Makes one wonder.

Fred
No, Lee didn't claim he went outside to watch the parade AT THE TIME JFK was murdered.....  Lee said that he was in the first floor luchroom at that time ( but he didn't hear any shots, ...and went to the second floor to buy a coke at about that time ( Baker and Truly saw him there )  THEN he returned to the first floor , finished his lunch , and THEN went outside to watch the P. Parade.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1540 on: June 27, 2021, 07:33:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1541 on: June 29, 2021, 08:24:03 PM »
It's said that you don't understand the difference.

Not my concern.

It's sad that you think special pleading arguments are valid.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1542 on: July 02, 2021, 01:28:39 AM »
On film....

Reporter:  "Were you in the building at the time?"

Oswald:  "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir."

Oswald admits, on film, that he was inside the building at the time of the shooting.  Therefore, Oswald was not out by the front steps.

The enclosed front entranceway is part of the building. It is not some location other than the Depository. And you have smuggled in the word "inside".

Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. Parade".

There is only one place that is both part of the building and outside: front steps.

Which is where Prayer Man is.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1542 on: July 02, 2021, 01:28:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1543 on: July 02, 2021, 03:48:59 AM »
The enclosed front entranceway is part of the building. It is not some location other than the Depository. And you have smuggled in the word "inside".

Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. Parade".

There is only one place that is both part of the building and outside: front steps.

Which is where Prayer Man is.

Thumb1:

You can't honestly believe your absurd interpretation of Oswald's clear as crystal explanation? If Oswald was on the front steps, he would say he was on the front steps and especially at a time when he has the World's stage and is basically pleading for his life, why on Earth would he rely on the truth being discovered by a desperate Alan Ford 55 years later? Hahaha!

Btw other Depository staff all indicated that the outside steps were OUTSIDE, why would they say otherwise?

Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.

Mr. BALL - You were standing where?
Mr. SHELLEY - Just outside the glass doors there.
Mr. BALL - That would be on the top landing of the entrance?
Mr. SHELLEY - yes.

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by

Sarah Stanton who was on the steps described to the FBI that after hearing the shots "immediately went into the building".

JohnM