Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224996 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1472 on: March 17, 2021, 04:37:27 PM »
Advertisement
I’m thinking a 5’4” height woman would probably have her  LOS to JFK car blocked easily just by other people as well as that big car carrying the SS standing up.

Yet another astute assessment/possibility there, Mr. Mason, she certainly wasn't in PM's position.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1472 on: March 17, 2021, 04:37:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1473 on: March 17, 2021, 05:43:31 PM »
I agree John. It's not "necessarily" the case.
The point I suppose I was making was that Altgens 6 strongly indicates that people stood on the east side of the steps have a clear line of sight to the limo during the initial part of the shooting at least.
It's true that, perhaps at the key moment a person could have sand blown in their eyes so it wasn't possible to see the limo or maybe a pigeon attacked their face making it impossible to see what was going on or maybe....lots of other unlikely possibilities.

Sarcasm always makes such a compelling argument.  Did you learn that from Tommy Graves too?

Or a more likely possibility of one of the many other people crowded up on the steps blocking her view for part of the time. As Alan already pointed out, other people on that side mentioned not being able to see the car when the shots happened for whatever reason.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:50:12 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1474 on: March 18, 2021, 01:05:08 AM »
Sarcasm always makes such a compelling argument.  Did you learn that from Tommy Graves too?

Or a more likely possibility of one of the many other people crowded up on the steps blocking her view for part of the time. As Alan already pointed out, other people on that side mentioned not being able to see the car when the shots happened for whatever reason.

No doubt Mr O'Meara realizes his gaffe and will retire his silly claim-------------until the next time he tries it on, by which time the hope will be that folks round here will have forgotten how badly it ended for him last time. The intellectual dishonesty is real strong with this one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1474 on: March 18, 2021, 01:05:08 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1475 on: March 18, 2021, 01:27:02 AM »
No doubt Mr O'Meara realizes his gaffe and will retire his silly claim-------------until the next time he tries it on, by which time the hope will be that folks round here will have forgotten how badly it ended for him last time. The intellectual dishonesty is real strong with this one.

The point about Stanton was just one of a few points that you've side-stepped. Just to remind you:

Evidence that points to the possibility of Stanton being on the west side of the entrance steps at some point:

1) Billy Lovelady's CE 1381:

"At the time the Presidential Motorcade passed the
Depository building heading west on Elm Street, I was standing
on the top step to the far right against the wall of the
entranceway to the Texas School Book Depository.
At this time I recall that William H Shelley, who resides at
128 South Tatum, Dallas, and Mrs Sarah Stanton, also of
Dallas, Texas, both of whom are likewise employed by the
Texas School Book Depository, were standing next to me."

As the President passes by Lovelady has himself positioned by the far west wall of the entranceway. In this clip from the Hughes footage it is possible to make out Lovelady by the far west wall as the President passes by:

Lovelady is clearly placing Stanton on the west side of the entranceway.

2) Stanton's CE 1381

"...I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time."

It is clear from Altgens 6 that anyone standing on the east side of the entranceway has a clear view of the motorcade as the shots are being fired. Only someone standing closer to the west wall would not have this clear line of sight. Stanton appears to be saying it was not possible for her to see the President's car at the moment of the shots - "I could not see"

3) This interview with Frazier.

@ 51:10 in this interview:

“...a lady come by and she was crying, ‘cause she had been down by the sidewalk, somewhere down toward the triple underpass and she come by and she said, “They have shot the President”.
And so, Sarah, the lady I was standing by up on the top step back in the shadows...we looked at one another, and we really didn’t have a lot to say, we just listened to what the lady told us…”

Frazier identifies Sarah as being on the top step standing back in the shadows. People on the east side of the front steps are not standing in shadow. Only someone on the west side would be described as standing “back in the shadows.”

In this still from Darnell Frazier is clearly seen but where is Stanton?

Obviously there is Pauline Sanders statement that Stanton was on the east side of the entranceway and in other interviews Frazier seems to indicate Sarah was to his left. The common sense approach to all this evidence is that Stanton moved from the east side to the west as the motorcade approached.

That's exactly what advocates for Oswald as Prayer Man have done. There is not one scrap of evidence that places Oswald on the steps.

You're a fantasist so you should have no problem dealing with these issues just as you did with this image that clearly shows Lovelady's sleeve:

You insist the details have been added to "create" Lovelady's sleeve in this image yet you claim the purpose of your "impossible shadow" is to hide the very same sleeve.
Don't bother trying to fantasise your way out of the contradiction you've created for yourself here.

I would never accuse you of "intellectual dishonesty" as it has the word "intellectual" in it.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1476 on: March 18, 2021, 01:42:06 AM »
The point about Stanton was just one of a few points that you've side-stepped.

So you now admit that Ms Stanton's statement that the limo was out of her view when she heard the shots does not-----------as you so energetically insisted-------------put her on the west side of the entranceway? Excellent.

Unfortunately for your mad revival of the garbage Doyle theory, nothing else puts her there either.

I suggest you now move on to your next no-hoper candidate. How about Mr Jack Dougherty? As long as it's Anybody But Oswald, right?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1476 on: March 18, 2021, 01:42:06 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1477 on: March 18, 2021, 02:47:13 AM »
So you now admit that Ms Stanton's statement that the limo was out of her view when she heard the shots does not-----------as you so energetically insisted-------------put her on the west side of the entranceway? Excellent.

Unfortunately for your mad revival of the garbage Doyle theory, nothing else puts her there either.

I suggest you now move on to your next no-hoper candidate. How about Mr Jack Dougherty? As long as it's Anybody But Oswald, right?

Thumb1:

You've dishonestly taken one element I've presented out of context. Each point supports the other. You're avoidance of the other points is noted.

Haven't you got anything to say about the hole you've dug for yourself with the Altgens image?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1478 on: March 18, 2021, 10:58:14 AM »
You've dishonestly taken one element I've presented out of context.

Nope, you dishonestly took Ms Stanton's statement about the limo going out of view and presented it out of context. You made a fool of yourself!

Each point supports the other.

Ah, but the problem is that each point can't even support itself

You're

*Your

avoidance of the other points is noted.

We went round and round the houses on these garbage arguments with poor mad Mr Doyle. Your revival of his discredited nonsense shows how desperate you are to find an alternative candidate for Mr Oswald. How about you go connect with Mr Doyle on Facebook and indulge your reality-denying silliness that way?

Haven't you got anything to say about the hole you've dug for yourself with the Altgens image?

I have dug no hole for myself with the Altgens image. You're just trying to deflect from your inability to substantiate your claim about The Amazing Lovelady Contortion in Wiegman.

Keep up the poor work, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 11:04:29 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1478 on: March 18, 2021, 10:58:14 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1479 on: March 18, 2021, 03:09:44 PM »
The point about Stanton was just one of a few points that you've side-stepped. Just to remind you:

These points have already been addressed, Dan.

Lovelady is clearly placing Stanton on the west side of the entranceway.

No he's not.  "Next to me" could be in any direction.

It is clear from Altgens 6 that anyone standing on the east side of the entranceway has a clear view of the motorcade as the shots are being fired. Only someone standing closer to the west wall would not have this clear line of sight.

You can't make that assumption without knowing why she was unable to see the car.

Frazier identifies Sarah as being on the top step standing back in the shadows. People on the east side of the front steps are not standing in shadow.

They are if they are up on the landing.  We also don't know when this conversation took place with respect to the Wiegman and Darnell films, or Altgens.