Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225202 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1280 on: February 12, 2021, 08:40:28 PM »
Advertisement
It would appear that you think you can still get away with pretending this doesn't exist............

"O stated that he was present for work at the TSBD on the morning of 11/22, and at noon he went to lunch. He went to the 2nd floor to get a Coca-Cola, to eat with his lunch, and returned to the 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch the P. parade. " 

This will probably be a futile effort to show a man with his head firmly inserted that he's incorrect in his belief.... But I'll try.

"O stated that he was present for work at the TSBD on the morning of 11/22, and at noon he went to lunch."

"at noon he went to lunch."

Lee may have discontinued working at NOON, but of course he didn't start eating his lunch at noon.... We can know that because he stated that he ate his lunch in the first floor lunchroom....  But that lunchroom was full of TSBD warehouse workers at noon, and NOBODY saw Lee there while they were eating their lunch....Furthermore Lee said that He saw Jarman and Norman pass by the 1st floor lunchroom as he was eating his lunch.  J& N testified that the walked by the 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:27.  Thus there are many unaware witnesses who corroborate Lee's  alibi.

""He went to the 2nd floor to get a Coca-Cola, to eat with his lunch, and returned to the 1st floor to eat lunch."

It is a fact that Lee was approached in the 2nd floor lunchroom, just after buying a coke,  by DPD officer Marrion Baker.  We know that time was about 12:32 .....  and after Baker departed from the 2nd floor lunchroom, Lee returned to the 1st floor lunchroom.

(He) "Then went outside to watch the P. parade. "

This scribbled statement does not make the information the absolute "cast in stone", honest-to- God truth.

IF Lee actually related that information to  Bookhout then it's entirely possible that Lee believed that the P. parade was passing by at the time he headed for the front door.     Or it's also possible that Bookhout misunderstood or misinterpreted what Lee said.    When Bookhout transcribed his scribbled notes on 11/25/63  and typed up his 302 to be filed he wrote:

quote..."He stated that he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca- Cola from the soft drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr Truly was present and verified that he was an employee, and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building.  Oswald stated that he took his coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunchroom.   He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly, and thereafter went home.".... unquote   

Pssst...Mr Ford.. Perhaps you can extract your head enough to see that when Bookhout used the scribbled notes to type up his report he said NOTHING about the P. parade passing when Lee went outside..... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1280 on: February 12, 2021, 08:40:28 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1281 on: February 12, 2021, 08:48:04 PM »

Oswald was seen by Baker with his brown shirt on and NO Bottle in hand ,while Mrs Reid saw Oswald in T-shirt only and an UNOPENED coke in hand

The probable reason imo is that Oswald bought a Dr. Pepper from 1st floor machine which he drank while out on the front steps and then left it there at that step in the recess as photographed in Allen photo.

Whether Oswald ever really went up to the  floor lunchroom to buy a coke and not open it , In effect the SECOND bottle of soda bought AFTER Oswald returns into TSBD, is the scenario Mrs Reid’s story requires a plausible explanation other than “she’s crazy” :)

That’s what I’m try to do in constructing a timeline for Oswald as PM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1282 on: February 12, 2021, 09:04:57 PM »
Oswald was seen by Baker with his brown shirt on and NO Bottle in hand ,while Mrs Reid saw Oswald in T-shirt only and an UNOPENED coke in hand

The probable reason imo is that Oswald bought a Dr. Pepper from 1st floor machine which he drank while out on the front steps and then left it there at that step in the recess as photographed in Allen photo.

Whether Oswald ever really went up to the  floor lunchroom to buy a coke and not open it , In effect the SECOND bottle of soda bought AFTER Oswald returns into TSBD, is the scenario Mrs Reid’s story requires a plausible explanation other than “she’s crazy” :)

Perhaps it would be a bit more exact if you were to say...... That’s what I’m try to do in masturbating...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1282 on: February 12, 2021, 09:04:57 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1283 on: February 12, 2021, 09:07:03 PM »
"O stated that he was present for work at the TSBD on the morning of 11/22, and at noon he went to lunch. He went to the 2nd floor to get a Coca-Cola, to eat with his lunch, and returned to the 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch the P. parade. " 

This will probably be a futile effort to show a man with his head firmly inserted that he's incorrect in his belief.... But I'll try.

"O stated that he was present for work at the TSBD on the morning of 11/22, and at noon he went to lunch."

"at noon he went to lunch."

Lee may have discontinued working at NOON, but of course he didn't start eating his lunch at noon.... We can know that because he stated that he ate his lunch in the first floor lunchroom....  But that lunchroom was full of TSBD warehouse workers at noon, and NOBODY saw Lee there while they were eating their lunch....Furthermore Lee said that He saw Jarman and Norman pass by the 1st floor lunchroom as he was eating his lunch.  J& N testified that the walked by the 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:27.  Thus there are many unaware witnesses who corroborate Lee's  alibi.

""He went to the 2nd floor to get a Coca-Cola, to eat with his lunch, and returned to the 1st floor to eat lunch."

It is a fact that Lee was approached in the 2nd floor lunchroom, just after buying a coke,  by DPD officer Marrion Baker.  We know that time was about 12:32 .....  and after Baker departed from the 2nd floor lunchroom, Lee returned to the 1st floor lunchroom.

(He) "Then went outside to watch the P. parade. "

This scribbled statement does not make the information the absolute "cast in stone", honest-to- God truth.

IF Lee actually related that information to  Bookhout then it's entirely possible that Lee believed that the P. parade was passing by at the time he headed for the front door.     Or it's also possible that Bookhout misunderstood or misinterpreted what Lee said.    When Bookhout transcribed his scribbled notes on 11/25/63  and typed up his 302 to be filed he wrote:

quote..."He stated that he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca- Cola from the soft drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr Truly was present and verified that he was an employee, and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building.  Oswald stated that he took his coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunchroom.   He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly, and thereafter went home.".... unquote   

Pssst...Mr Ford.. Perhaps you can extract your head enough to see that when Bookhout used the scribbled notes to type up his report he said NOTHING about the P. parade passing when Lee went outside.....

'This fresh piece of evidence conflicts with my ancient pet theory, so I'll try to bury its plain sense with a tortured interpretation'

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1284 on: February 12, 2021, 09:10:19 PM »

Mr Oswald's shirt was reddish.

Ms Reid said nothing about an unopened bottle of coke.

You're needlessly complicating a simple sequence of events------------

1. Mr Oswald breaks for lunch
2. Mr Oswald buys a coke
3. Mr Oswald eats on one
4. Mr Oswald goes outside to watch P. Parade.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1284 on: February 12, 2021, 09:10:19 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #1285 on: February 12, 2021, 09:33:04 PM »
Mr Oswald's shirt was reddish.

Ms Reid said nothing about an unopened bottle of coke.

You're needlessly complicating a simple sequence of events------------

1. Mr Oswald breaks for lunch
2. Mr Oswald buys a coke
3. Mr Oswald eats on one
4. Mr Oswald goes outside to watch P. Parade.

When Mr Oswald buys his coke, would this be at the same time all the young ladies on the second floor are having their lunch?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1286 on: February 12, 2021, 09:55:44 PM »
Mr Ford is correct. Mrs Reid stated the  bottle of coke was “full”.

So “unopened” was inaccurate.

Nevertheless, from Bakers and Trulys WC testimony  neither saw anything in
Oswalds hands such as a bottle.

Maybe they were fibbing. IDK

If the coke that Reid saw was “full” then it’s not likely the bottle That PM was drinking  while at the front steps.

Since Baker didn’t see anything in Oswalds hands then that coke that Mrs Reid saw in Oswalds hands could only be a coke Oswald bought AFTER having met Baker, whether on the 1st floor or the second floor.

On the rationale that because Mrs Reid was telling her story BEFORE Oswald was even yet a suspect, and that she was NOT a loon and or a liar, It is therefore necessary to integrate her story somehow with the Oswald=PM timeline.

Generally I am in agreement with PM=Oswald due to Mr Fords presentation of the Altgen photo anomaly of the upraised forearm and hand with a bottle in it (imo)

I see the logic of Mr.Ford relying on the Hosty reference to “coke” if one is going to accept the entire statement including “P.Parade”.

Walt apparently disagrees with the PM=Oswald theory and seems to think my attempt to construct a timeline for PM is analogous to some act that is normally not a subject for discussion in a JFK forum as it’s mostly irrelevant except possibly in connection to an alleged affair of JFK and Marilyn Monroe.

I

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1286 on: February 12, 2021, 09:55:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1287 on: February 13, 2021, 12:59:24 AM »
Mr Ford is correct. Mrs Reid stated the  bottle of coke was “full”.

So “unopened” was inaccurate.

If the coke that Reid saw was “full” then it’s not likely the bottle That PM was drinking  while at the front steps.

Since Baker didn’t see anything in Oswalds hands then that coke that Mrs Reid saw in Oswalds hands could only be a coke Oswald bought AFTER having met Baker, whether on the 1st floor or the second floor.

On the rationale that because Mrs Reid was telling her story BEFORE Oswald was even yet a suspect, and that she was NOT a loon and or a liar, It is therefore necessary to integrate her story somehow with the Oswald=PM timeline.

Generally I am in agreement with PM=Oswald due to Mr Fords presentation of the Altgen photo anomaly of the upraised forearm and hand with a bottle in it (imo)

I see the logic of Mr.Ford relying on the Hosty reference to “coke” if one is going to accept the entire statement including “P.Parade”.

Walt apparently disagrees with the PM=Oswald theory and seems to think my attempt to construct a timeline for PM is analogous to some act that is normally not a subject for discussion in a JFK forum as it’s mostly irrelevant except possibly in connection to an alleged affair of JFK and Marilyn Monroe.

I

Where would the " Oswald had a coke in his hands" story originated if not from Baker?.....

After Baker had told Curry that he had seen Lee  in the TSBD after the murder of JFK and told the chief that the cold blooded bastard  who had shot a brother officer in cold blood, was such a fiend that  he was calmly drinking a coke after he had just shot the president.   And Baker stated that in his sworn, written affidavit, that the fiend was "drinking a coke" when he encountered him in the 2nd floor lunchroom. 

"Walt apparently disagrees with the PM=Oswald theory and seems to think my attempt to construct a timeline for PM is analogous to some act that" produces nothing lasting and solid....    IOW.... The theory that PM=Oswald theory and seems to think my attempt to construct a timeline for PM is is not worth wasting the time spent to read the goofy theory...

I'm sorry that I have to be so brutally honest Zeon....  But I feel compelled to move the stalemate along.....I've been trying for over 50 years and my candle is burning low.