Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225214 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1248 on: February 09, 2021, 04:58:27 AM »
Advertisement
Because
A. The bottle found at the very step that PM steps down too, by the west wall is NOT A COKE
B. The Dr.Pepper was Oswalds favorite drink, and it’s much easier to get from the ground floor machine than to have to climb up 18 steps and go thru 2 doors and enter into lunchroom and have to go back down 18 steps again
C, the COCA COLA white cursive lettering is MINIMAL white area on the bottle as opposed to the SOLID white oval shaped Dr.Pepper bottle. This the white label half exposed in Weigman film, above PMs hand holding at the base is the more probable
D. The Allen photo of Dr. Pepper bottle on the steps of TSBD in the slot recess on the very step  by PM is SOLID white oval logo WITHOUT the diagonal dark bar which makes it NOT the bottle seen in the hand of a cop in the photo Mr. Ford posted earlier here in this thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1248 on: February 09, 2021, 04:58:27 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1249 on: February 09, 2021, 05:00:15 AM »
I found the photo in this forum photo gallery of the Dr.Pepper bottle on the front steps and it’s definitely a SOLID white oval shaped label.

There's an object in front of the bottle

Mr, Fords insistence on Oswald getting a coke from the2nd  floor lunchroom

Not my insistence, Mr Oswald's!

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1250 on: February 09, 2021, 05:16:42 AM »
Eureka! Maybe Mr. Ford has found the coke bottle that MR LOVELADY for certain did take out to the front steps.

I can’t quite determine for certain if that’s another bottle beside the Dr. Pepper bottle , however if it is, it definitely does NOT have any significant area of white  label similar to The Dr. Pepper logo, hence reinforcing my proposition that a coke bottle with minimal white cursive lettering would NOT produce such an area of white blotch area as seen in PMs hand in Weigman film

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1250 on: February 09, 2021, 05:16:42 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1251 on: February 09, 2021, 07:52:08 AM »
Eureka! Maybe Mr. Ford has found the coke bottle that MR LOVELADY for certain did take out to the front steps.

I can’t quite determine for certain if that’s another bottle beside the Dr. Pepper bottle , however if it is, it definitely does NOT have any significant area of white  label similar to The Dr. Pepper logo, hence reinforcing my proposition that a coke bottle with minimal white cursive lettering would NOT produce such an area of white blotch area as seen in PMs hand in Weigman film

No, the Allen photograph shows what appears to be a Dr Pepper bottle with some object (not a bottle) in front of it.

If Prayer Man is right at the shadow line, we may be seeing sunlight catching some of the bottle..........

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1252 on: February 10, 2021, 08:05:14 PM »
The above example seems to confirm Arnold and Richey were together - Johnson was joined by Richey and Arnold.
It seems more likely Johnson misremembered as Holt and Jacob were down by the Stemmons sign with Sharon Simmons.

"Down by the Stemmons sign".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1252 on: February 10, 2021, 08:05:14 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1253 on: February 10, 2021, 10:47:51 PM »
"Down by the Stemmons sign".  LOL.

Holt and Jacob both describe walking about 50 yards towards the underpass
Simmons states they were about half way between the TSBD and the underpass
All consistent with a location somewhere near the Stemmons sign.

Try to have your facts straight before you criticise, it would make you appear less buffoonish.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1254 on: February 10, 2021, 11:49:39 PM »
Holt and Jacob both describe walking about 50 yards towards the underpass
Simmons states they were about half way between the TSBD and the underpass
All consistent with a location somewhere near the Stemmons sign.

No, the Stemmons sign was about 70 yards from the TSBD entrance, which was still way short of "half way between the TSBD and the underpass".

Try to have your facts straight before you criticise, it would make you appear less buffoonish.

I always have my facts straight.  If you weren't so defensive and combative whenever you make unsupported truth claims, it would make you appear less buffoonish.  The people you always claim (without evidence) to be Holt, Jacob, and Simmons aren't even standing by the sign.  It just appears that way because of the perspective from Zapruder's position.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1254 on: February 10, 2021, 11:49:39 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1255 on: February 11, 2021, 12:22:49 AM »
No, the Stemmons sign was about 70 yards from the TSBD entrance, which was still way short of "half way between the TSBD and the underpass".

I always have my facts straight.  If you weren't so defensive and combative whenever you make unsupported truth claims, it would make you appear less buffoonish.  The people you always claim (without evidence) to be Holt, Jacob, and Simmons aren't even standing by the sign.  It just appears that way because of the perspective from Zapruder's position.

"I always have my facts straight."
"...the Stemmons sign was about 70 yards from the TSBD entrance"

:D :D :D  You are something else.