Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224756 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #760 on: January 09, 2021, 02:35:31 PM »
Advertisement
So why did Ms Reid invent the encounter? For kicks?

Yes, if you wish to put it that way....She was just engaging in "office gossip"....  She had heard that Lee was wanted for shooting the President, and she  probably said something like " O my God!....I never realized that he had just shot the President when I saw him coming though the office area"   When in reality she saw nothing of the kind, and she didn't realize what that innocent gossip was going to lead to.  The cover up committee that was created by LBJ realized that they could exploit Mrs Reid's gossip and would not allow her to back away from her statement.   Surely you can see that in her testimony......
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:57:00 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #760 on: January 09, 2021, 02:35:31 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #761 on: January 09, 2021, 05:50:48 PM »
Why do you skip over the joint report by Agents Bookhout and Hosty which PRECEDES the Bookhout-only report, and which (unlike that later report) was written while Mr Oswald was still alive? Here's what that earlier report says-------------------

“OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola ‘for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to’ be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed by his building.

The eyebrows of alert researchers had long been raised by the rather bizarre vagueness of that last bit: "on the first floor". Where on the first floor?? Thankfully, the mystery was lifted when an EVEN EARLIER report was finally unearthed in 2019: Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he bought the Coke on two, then came downstairs for lunch, and then "went outside to watch P. Parade". The part of the first floor that Mr Oswald must have specified was: the front entrance.

This document of course destroys at a stroke the lie that Mr Oswald ever confirmed a post-assassination lunchroom encounter with an officer and Mr Truly. In fact he told them something that was completely at odds with the lunchroom encounter story. And so......... they buried it.

Comparing the evolving story told from one interrogation report to the next, in short, allows us to watch a key part of the cover-up against Mr Oswald take shape. If you weren't so besotted with the long-discredited lunchroom-encounter fiction, you would have no trouble recognizing the explosive import of the Hosty draft interrogation report that came to light in 2019-------and you wouldn't be taking recourse to ludicrously strained LNer-style argumentation in a desperate effort to explain its contents away.

"The eyebrows of alert researchers had long been raised by the rather bizarre vagueness of that last bit: "on the first floor". Where on the first floor?? Thankfully, the mystery was lifted when an EVEN EARLIER report was finally unearthed in 2019: Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he bought the Coke on two, then came downstairs for lunch, and then "went outside to watch P. Parade". The part of the first floor that Mr Oswald must have specified was: the front entrance."

I know that pointing this out is a complete waste of time but you're like a scab I can't help but pick.
When a person is "outside" a building they do not consider themselves to be on any floor of that building and nobody else would consider them to be on any floor of that building.
The only people who would interpret things that way are those who are crazy enough to believe Oswald was African American or that Joe Molina is Sarah Stanton.
People who are rabidly defending a  BS: theory that is supported by zero evidence.
The only thing you ever offer is this note by Hosty but what does Hosty have to say about this in his own book - "Assignment: Oswald"

"With his cowboy hat tilted back on his head, Fritz leaned back
in his chair and asked, "Okay now, Lee, you work at the Texas
School Book Depository, isn't that right?"
"Yeah, that's right", Oswald answered, very politely
"When did you start working there?" Fritz asked.
"About October fifteenth."
"What did you do down there?"
"I was just a common laborer."
"Now, did you have access to all the floors in that building?"
"Of course."
"Tell me what was on each of thse floors."
"The first and second floors have offices. The third and fourth
are storage. So are the fifth and sixth."
"And you were working there today, is that right?"
"Yep."
"Were you there when the president's motorcade went by?"
"Yeah."
"Where were you when the president went by the book
depository?"
"I was eating my lunch in the first-floor lunchroom."
"What time was that?"
"About noon."
"Were you ever on the second floor around the time the
president was shot?"
"Well, yeah. I went up there to get a bottle of Coca-Cola from
the machine for my lunch."
"But where were you when the president actually passed your
building?"
"On the first floor in the lunchroom." [my emphasis]

Even Hosty contradicts the one piece of "evidence" Alan holds so dear. Oswald is inside the building at the time of the assassination, exactly as Oswald states himself on video.
But the chances of Fantasia Ford giving up on this are zero.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #762 on: January 09, 2021, 07:15:04 PM »

"The eyebrows of alert researchers had long been raised by the rather bizarre vagueness of that last bit: "on the first floor". Where on the first floor?? Thankfully, the mystery was lifted when an EVEN EARLIER report was finally unearthed in 2019: Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he bought the Coke on two, then came downstairs for lunch, and then "went outside to watch P. Parade". The part of the first floor that Mr Oswald must have specified was: the front entrance."

I know that pointing this out is a complete waste of time but you're like a scab I can't help but pick.
When a person is "outside" a building they do not consider themselves to be on any floor of that building and nobody else would consider them to be on any floor of that building.
The only people who would interpret things that way are those who are crazy enough to believe Oswald was African American or that Joe Molina is Sarah Stanton.
People who are rabidly defending a  BS: theory that is supported by zero evidence.
The only thing you ever offer is this note by Hosty but what does Hosty have to say about this in his own book - "Assignment: Oswald"

"Of course."
"Yep."
"Yeah."
depository?"
"What time was that?"
"About noon."
president was shot?"
building?"

Even Hosty contradicts the one piece of "evidence" Alan holds so dear. Oswald is inside the building at the time of the assassination, exactly as Oswald states himself on video.

Hi Dan, While I agree with your point that Mr Ford has tunnel vision and refuses to consider any position that conflicts with his, I don't trust Hosty's recollection of the interrogation of Lee Oswald...   For one thing Hosty's version clashes with His own filed reports, and also the reports of Bookhout and Fritz.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #762 on: January 09, 2021, 07:15:04 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #763 on: January 09, 2021, 07:38:07 PM »
Yes, if you wish to put it that way....She was just engaging in "office gossip"....  She had heard that Lee was wanted for shooting the President, and she  probably said something like " O my God!....I never realized that he had just shot the President when I saw him coming though the office area"   When in reality she saw nothing of the kind, and she didn't realize what that innocent gossip was going to lead to.  The cover up committee that was created by LBJ realized that they could exploit Mrs Reid's gossip and would not allow her to back away from her statement.   Surely you can see that in her testimony......

I agree that she told a fictitious story, Mr Cakebread, but did so for a very different reason to the one you're giving.

Even without the supposed Ms Reid incident, your overall explanation for "Then went outside to watch P. Parade" is spectacularly weak and far-fetched. The idea that Mr Oswald, having had a cop stick a gun at his belly and then tear upstairs with Mr Truly, will then go back down to the domino room, spend several minutes eating lunch there all the while thinking the P. Parade hasn't arrived yet... before finally going outside to watch what he still thinks will be a normal P. Parade... requires a Mr Oswald who is mentally retarded, hearing impaired and in possession of the eye-power of Mr Magoo.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:51:06 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #764 on: January 09, 2021, 07:47:14 PM »

Gee, this document-------containing the unambiguous words "Then went outside to watch P. Parade"--------really has gotten under your skin, hasn't it, Mr O'Meara? Ain't nothing you can do about it! :D

"Of course."
"Yep."
"Yeah."
depository?"
"What time was that?"
"About noon."
president was shot?"
building?"

Even Hosty contradicts the one piece of "evidence" Alan holds so dear.

What Agent Hosty is contradicting is his own draft interrogation report. The account he gives in his book is thus exposed as a lie.  Thumb1:

Oswald is inside the building at the time of the assassination, exactly as Oswald states himself on video.

Still unable to explain this shadow, Mr O'Meara? Must be driving you crazy:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #764 on: January 09, 2021, 07:47:14 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #765 on: January 09, 2021, 08:19:04 PM »
Gee, this document-------containing the unambiguous words "Then went outside to watch P. Parade"--------really has gotten under your skin, hasn't it, Mr O'Meara? Ain't nothing you can do about it! :D

...the joint report by Agents Bookhout and Hosty which PRECEDES the Bookhout-only report, and which (unlike that later report) was written while Mr Oswald was still alive? Here's what that earlier report says-------------------

“OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola ‘for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to’ be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed by his building.”

Question: Where on the first floor was Oswald when the president passed by?

Alan Ford: Outside the building

:D :D :D

You're priceless.

Still unable to explain this shadow, Mr O'Meara? Must be driving you crazy:D

It's just a shadow Alan. How many times do you have to be told?
And I have no intention wasting my time explaining to you how shadows work!
It's certainly not an alteration to the film to hide the fact Lovelady is wearing a long sleeve shirt which, through some truly bizarre logic, disproves your African American Oswald theory.

:D :D :D

Keep 'em coming  Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #766 on: January 09, 2021, 08:22:28 PM »
I agree that she told a fictitious story, Mr Cakebread, but did so for a very different reason to the one you're giving.

Wrong again (what a shock)

Reid's story is confirmed by Karen Westbrook Stanton in her Living History interview.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #766 on: January 09, 2021, 08:22:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #767 on: January 09, 2021, 08:54:47 PM »
...the joint report by Agents Bookhout and Hosty which PRECEDES the Bookhout-only report, and which (unlike that later report) was written while Mr Oswald was still alive? Here's what that earlier report says-------------------

“OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola ‘for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to’ be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed by his building.”

Question: Where on the first floor was Oswald when the president passed by?

Alan Ford: Outside the building

Lol. Watching you do 'research', Mr O'Meara, reminds me of that one time I saw a bull browsing for items in a china store.

Earliest report: the Hosty draft report, in which Mr Oswald says he went outside to watch P. Parade (=what Mr Oswald actually said)
Second earliest report: the Hosty-Bookhout joint report, in which Mr Oswald says he was on the first floor when JFK passed the building (=a CYA version of what Mr Oswald actually said--------CYA because of the prospect that the case would go to trial)
Third earliest report: the Bookhout-only report, in which Mr Oswald confirms the 2FLRE story (=BS, alibi-burying version of what the now dead Mr Oswald actually said)

It's just a shadow Alan. How many times do you have to be told?
And I have no intention wasting my time explaining to you how shadows work!

Unless you propose to tell us that a shadow can be cast without any physical entity being there to cast it, you still got some splainin' to do, Mr O'Meara!

So-----------what, in your view, is casting the shadow on Mr Lovelady? Simple question, Mr O'Meara... why are you so terrified of giving it a simple answer?