Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225073 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #680 on: December 27, 2020, 02:39:43 AM »
Advertisement
Mr Oswald, in custody, told them exactly where he had been at the time of the shot. They established very quickly that he was telling the truth. The giveaway in Altgens? The bottle in the hand.

:D :D :D

I really have missed you.
So Oswald told "them" exactly where he was at the time of the shot?
What do you base this on? What evidence do you have to support this claim?
You have none because, in typical Fantasia Ford style, you've just made this up and are trying to pass it off as something real.
You never change.
Oh, you also forgot to make up a reason as to why "they" would think anyone would recognise Oswald's arm in Altgens.

Now let's have a little look at a couple of images you yourself have posted. Both are close-ups of Altgens 6 but one is really heavily brightened so you can make your ridiculous argument (tampering with evidence again Mr Ford?)

In the 'normal' version of Altgens we can clearly see that the arm you are trying to pass off as Oswald's belongs to a black person ( :D :D :D this is brilliant)
How on earth do you explain this (I can't wait to hear what you come up with).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #680 on: December 27, 2020, 02:39:43 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #681 on: December 27, 2020, 06:15:46 AM »
A question remains, why the left arm of the Lovelady composite image in Altgens  appears to have a chopped off shoulder and  “v” shape” shadow under the chin.

The explanation of “leaning out” and the shoulder line at a downward angle does not exactly fit with a head which is perpendicular to the horizon line of the camera perspective

Also, whether the arm of black man upraised to shade his eyes , or someone with forearm holding soda, THAT ,being a stark difference relative to other versions of the Altgens no.6 photo, should be explained.

Mr. Ford ... over to you sir :)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #682 on: December 27, 2020, 09:25:28 PM »
I’m trying to envision how PM , while holding a bottle of Soda ( 1963 Dr. Pepper bottle with the solid white oval shaped logo?) , would move down far enough to the lower step next to black guy, and how PM would hold his bottle as he peeks around the corner.

IMO, he would use his RIGHT hand up against the west wall to stabilize himself  as he moves down a step or 2 while holding the bottle in his LEFT hand

Maybe, just maybe, PM isn't an elderly man!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:30:05 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #682 on: December 27, 2020, 09:25:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #683 on: December 27, 2020, 09:28:33 PM »
:D :D :D

I really have missed you.
So Oswald told "them" exactly where he was at the time of the shot?
What do you base this on? What evidence do you have to support this claim?
You have none because, in typical Fantasia Ford style, you've just made this up and are trying to pass it off as something real.
You never change.
Oh, you also forgot to make up a reason as to why "they" would think anyone would recognise Oswald's arm in Altgens.

Now let's have a little look at a couple of images you yourself have posted. Both are close-ups of Altgens 6 but one is really heavily brightened so you can make your ridiculous argument (tampering with evidence again Mr Ford?)

In the 'normal' version of Altgens we can clearly see that the arm you are trying to pass off as Oswald's belongs to a black person ( :D :D :D this is brilliant)
How on earth do you explain this (I can't wait to hear what you come up with).

More Doylesque cope, lol-------all because you can't for the life of you explain the shadow down Mr Lovelady..........

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:31:17 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #684 on: December 28, 2020, 11:48:58 AM »
More Doylesque cope, lol-------all because you can't for the life of you explain the shadow down Mr Lovelady..........

How do you explain that the arm you're trying to pass off as Oswald's belongs to a black person?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #684 on: December 28, 2020, 11:48:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #685 on: December 28, 2020, 07:27:16 PM »
How do you explain that the arm you're trying to pass off as Oswald's belongs to a black person?

I guess you, with your customary laziness, missed my post #711. Do try to keep up in future!  Thumb1:

Now-------------can you, or can you not, explain how Mr Lovelady could possibly be standing in partial shadow here?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #686 on: December 29, 2020, 01:16:25 PM »
I guess you, with your customary laziness, missed my post #711. Do try to keep up in future!  Thumb1:

You really think you're going to get away without addressing this point?
You posted the following two images:

The image on the right is a close-up of the really bleached-out image you present in post #711 (I assume)
You have tried to pass off the arm of a black person as Oswald's.
You have used a really 'bleached-out' close-up of Altgens 6 to have us believe the arm belongs to a white person.
You have done this knowingly.
Even when your fraud has been pointed out you have carried on with your insanity.

Look at the two images above
Look at the arm
Look at how stupid you must think we all are
Are you going to carry on with your insanity?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 01:17:06 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #686 on: December 29, 2020, 01:16:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #687 on: December 29, 2020, 07:02:10 PM »
You really think you're going to get away without addressing this point?
You posted the following two images:

The image on the right is a close-up of the really bleached-out image you present in post #711 (I assume)
You have tried to pass off the arm of a black person as Oswald's.
You have used a really 'bleached-out' close-up of Altgens 6 to have us believe the arm belongs to a white person.
You have done this knowingly.
Even when your fraud has been pointed out you have carried on with your insanity.

Look at the two images above
Look at the arm
Look at how stupid you must think we all are
Are you going to carry on with your insanity?

Lol.

Mr O'Meara has just confirmed that

a) he is completely, mortifiyingly, infuriatingly unable to offer an explanation for the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman

b) the sentence in my post #711 ("Is this image-----broadcast the evening of the assassination-----the closest the American public has ever come to seeing what the original Altgens 6 showed?") overwhelms his reading comprehension abilities.

No wonder the poor guy has nothing to bring to a thread titled "Then went outside to watch P. parade" beyond irrelevant, outdated 2FLRE talking points!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:09:41 PM by Alan Ford »