Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224303 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #704 on: January 01, 2021, 08:26:37 AM »
Advertisement
At my last visit to Dallas (11 months ago) I was extremely fortunate to be allowed to make a single tracing of the Darnell doorway. I was pressed for time and the tracing was made in a hurry. This scan of the trace is presented for-what-it's-worth, but should be a better outline of Prayer Person compared to my earlier free-hand sketches.

A Safe and Happy New Year to All

Excellent, Mr Hackerott, thank you!

I'm intrigued by your note at the foot of the tracing. Does it read "PP face not reproduced frame to frame Darnell"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #704 on: January 01, 2021, 08:26:37 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #705 on: January 01, 2021, 12:19:17 PM »
Not gonna happen. Ok, then, how do you know the appendage belongs to a “non-white” person?

???

Because of the colour of it.

You are the joke

Can't you discern between black and white people in Altgens 6?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #706 on: January 01, 2021, 06:32:41 PM »
???

You are the joke

So you rule out the idea that the arm belongs to Mr Lovelady?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #706 on: January 01, 2021, 06:32:41 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #707 on: January 01, 2021, 07:19:50 PM »
Excellent, Mr Hackerott, thank you!

I'm intrigued by your note at the foot of the tracing. Does it read "PP face not reproduced frame to frame Darnell"?
No, the word is tie – the thin vertical stripe (e.g. tie, necklace, zipper etc.) below the chin. I think before this visit to the SFM I indicated the line was present in multiple frames. I plan to revisit this observation if I can someday have another chance. The museum is now open for some business, but the Reading Room was still closed at the end of November.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #708 on: January 01, 2021, 08:43:17 PM »
Now I’ve got a suspicion that the original Althens 6 photo image of the forearm was clearly BEHiND the neck of the black man. This would be a very definite indication that someone holding up their arm was just a few steps up behind the black man.

So perhapsThe 1st idea to modify the image was to make the arm appear to belong to the black man

They added a portion of light gray of equal value approx to the tone  of the arm  creating an illusion of a roiled up portion of shirt connecting the arm to the black man.

Then they realized from other frames of Weigman that the black mans light gray shirt sleeves were NOT rolled up and that someone would eventually notice this discrepancy and question why the mans arm was not as dark as his face.

So then they must have decide led to cover up 1st alteration  by a 2nd alteration of adding more of Loveladys shirt texture pattern over this light tone arm, and hope that it the public would accept the arm now belonging to Lovelady.

However, for whatever reason, the now covered  arm w/ texture pattern = to Lovelady  shirt did NOT correct the 1st alteration portion that seems to attach the arm to the black man, thus the Lovelady’s left sleeved arm
STILL had the anomaly of extending IN FRONT of the black guys neck.

Why they could not fix this perhaps was due to more complication in adjusting the image, so they left it as good enough“ calculating that some expert could be found to offer a seemingly plausible explanation for the remaining anomaly

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #708 on: January 01, 2021, 08:43:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #709 on: January 02, 2021, 12:09:40 AM »
???

You are the joke

It’s a continual source of amazement to me how you can squint at blurry photos and express exactly what is depicted with such certainty. Are you Tommy Graves in drag?

So this appendage is bare skin — is that what you’re claiming? And exactly what pixel values is your threshold before it becomes “non-white”?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #710 on: January 02, 2021, 04:47:31 PM »
No, the word is tie – the thin vertical stripe (e.g. tie, necklace, zipper etc.) below the chin. I think before this visit to the SFM I indicated the line was present in multiple frames. I plan to revisit this observation if I can someday have another chance. The museum is now open for some business, but the Reading Room was still closed at the end of November.

Ah, I see. Thank you!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #710 on: January 02, 2021, 04:47:31 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #711 on: January 02, 2021, 04:54:32 PM »
Now I’ve got a suspicion that the original Althens 6 photo image of the forearm was clearly BEHiND the neck of the black man. This would be a very definite indication that someone holding up their arm was just a few steps up behind the black man.

So perhapsThe 1st idea to modify the image was to make the arm appear to belong to the black man

They added a portion of light gray of equal value approx to the tone  of the arm  creating an illusion of a roiled up portion of shirt connecting the arm to the black man.

Then they realized from other frames of Weigman that the black mans light gray shirt sleeves were NOT rolled up and that someone would eventually notice this discrepancy and question why the mans arm was not as dark as his face.

So then they must have decide led to cover up 1st alteration  by a 2nd alteration of adding more of Loveladys shirt texture pattern over this light tone arm, and hope that it the public would accept the arm now belonging to Lovelady.

However, for whatever reason, the now covered  arm w/ texture pattern = to Lovelady  shirt did NOT correct the 1st alteration portion that seems to attach the arm to the black man, thus the Lovelady’s left sleeved arm
STILL had the anomaly of extending IN FRONT of the black guys neck.

Why they could not fix this perhaps was due to more complication in adjusting the image, so they left it as good enough“ calculating that some expert could be found to offer a seemingly plausible explanation for the remaining anomaly

----vs----
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:57:23 PM by Alan Ford »