Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82050 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Says OAK#1

Bill,

Please tell us about OAK#1.

Did Iacoletti kneel at the grave of (his apparent hero) Lee Harvey Oswald, or something?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Dear Jerry,

Try posting the word "a-r-s-e" (without the hyphens) here and see what happens.

That's why I ended up calling you "an Oswald Butt-Licker" / "an Oswald Booty-Licker" / "an Oswald Bum-Licker," instead.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I found out on another thread that the name Sandy L-A-R-S-E-N is not permitted here either.
I didn't call, imply anything or chastise TG in any way whatsoever in this entire thread at all but no....out of the blue he comes down with some crap at me.
So Tommy go lick your own behind [the appropriate word] and tell us how it tasted. 

Offline Thomas Graves

I didn't call, imply anything or chastise TG in any way whatsoever in this entire thread at all but no....out of the blue he comes down with some crap at me.
So Tommy go lick your own behind [the appropriate word] and tell us how it tasted.

Dear Jerry,

I was just expressing my support for your nemesis, Bill Chapman.

How long you been lickin' Oswald's bum anyway?

Ever since you read Rush To Judgement and saw JFK?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

In what sense? During the firing sequence? Or ultimately? Seems Oswald didn't decide the jig was up until the TT, by way of voicing 'that's it, it's all over now'

The JIU term means that whatever you were trying to get away with has been found out and you can no longer get away with it. Oswald's first shot did not prevent him from 'getting away with it'. Nor did his second or third shot.

So was your point that an early shot on Houston would be tantamount to "here I am come and get me" but a later shot on Elm would not.

What I am "trying to get at" is the logic behind your suggestion. Please elaborate.

Offline Thomas Graves

So was your point that an early shot on Houston would be tantamount to "here I am come and get me" but a later shot on Elm would not.

What I am "trying to get at" is the logic behind your suggestion. Please elaborate.

If there had been a shot from that window while the limo was approaching the TSBD on Houston, what's the likelihood that the sniper would have been spotted up there immediately before, during, or after the shot?

More likely than Brennan's and Euins' spotting Oswald in the act of committing Murder Most Foul down on Elm Street from that window?

I would think so.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:52:39 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

If there had been a shot from that window while the limo was approaching the TSBD on Houston, what's the likelyhood that the sniper would have been spotted up there immediately before, during, or after the shot?

More likely than Brennan's and Euins' spotting Oswald in the act of committing Murder Most Foul down on Elm Street from that perch?

I would think so.

--  MWT  ;)

I understand that the later shot on Elm had an advantage. It allowed for increased possibility of more than one shot (if needed) before return fire might be expected. If this was part of the assassin's planning, one unknown would be the precise positions of static police and mobile police and SS etc who could return fire once the first shot was conducted. I suspect the assassin would be expecting some attention within seconds of the first shot.

Perhaps we can all agree on something. I am too optimistic?

Offline Bill Chapman

It seems you have no natural self-preservation instinct: Avoiding the high possibility of return fire from a Houston attempt sounds logical enough.

And point out where I said "trying to get at"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 02:42:28 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

It seems you have no natural self-preservation instinct: Avoiding the high possibility of return fire from a Houston attempt sounds logical enough.

Ok.....does anyone know why the Danny Kaye rhyming stuff it being inserted in posts? Have we been hacked again?