Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 82199 times)

Online Charles Collins

Advertisement
After the second shot we can see multiple agents looking back to determine the precise direction of the assassin but still not one of the agents appears to be looking up.

JohnM

I agree and not one of them claimed that they looked up. If they did look up at the correct window, the boxes in the window would tend to conceal most of the shooter. But several bystanders did say that they looked up and saw the rifle and some saw the shooter.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

After the second shot we can see multiple agents looking back to determine the precise direction of the assassin but still not one of the agents appears to be looking up.

JohnM

All very well in hindsight. The discussion was what a potential assassin might logically believe before the first shot was fired.

Offline John Mytton

All very well in hindsight. The discussion was what a potential assassin might logically believe before the first shot was fired.

I don't know where you are trying to go with this but an assassin would logically believe that however many shots were fired, he would want to get the job done and Oswald got the job done.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

"Trying to part Kennedy's hair prematurely (making an attempt with the limo still on Houston) would be tantamount to saying 'Here I am. Come and get me'". At that point would the jig me up? When ever the first shot rang out. Agree?

In what sense? During the firing sequence? Or ultimately? Seems Oswald didn't decide the jig was up until the TT, by way of voicing 'that's it, it's all over now'

The JIU term means that whatever you were trying to get away with has been found out and you can no longer get away with it. Oswald's first shot did not prevent him from 'getting away with it'. Nor did his second or third shot.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:42:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

Bill,

Try "The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true." or "butt" or "booty" or "bum" next time.

Duncan may not notice those.

--  MWT  ;)

"Jerry Freeman is an Oswald Bum-Kisser" has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Well then, now we know which synonyms for The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. are acceptable, don't we!

-- MWT   Walk:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:00:02 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

I suggest you refer to D.M. Green's 1979 submission 4034 on all of this.  The rest is hubris from speculators, IMHO.  Oswald killed the president.  He killed Tippit.  He almost killed Gen. Walker.  He almost killed himself (domage!) in Russia.  He was a total loser, and I wish he had never been born.  KENNEDY KILLER !!!!!

Offline Thomas Graves

I agree and not one of them claimed that they looked up. If they did look up at the correct window, the boxes in the window would tend to conceal most of the shooter. But several bystanders did say that they looked up and saw the rifle and some saw the shooter.

Would the tree have obscured the SS guys' view of the window from where they were in Altgens-6?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:09:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

I know that you're an Oswald The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. Kisser.
That's all anyone here needs to know about you.
Why not leave your posts like they were?....Showing your true feelings=

Bill,

Try "The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true." or "butt" or "booty" or "bum" next time.

--  MWT  ;)

The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.

Tommy--------kiss this ...

Posts containing intended crude rThe pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.erences, images unsuitable for viewing by minors, disguised or otherwise, will be deleted.

Non thread creating disruptors will be suspended from posting for a to be determined period of time.

Posts considered to be Messy untidy posts will be deleted.

Posts containing intended crude rThe pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.erences, images unsuitable for viewing by minors, disguised or otherwise, will be deleted.

OK...You guys win the pissing contest here. I deleted that terrible post saying that Chapman doesn't know Jack.
Graves had to jump in....but I suppose they both ran out of anything meaningful a long time ago..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:46:41 PM by Jerry Freeman »