Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81308 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Why not leave your posts like they were?....Showing your true feelings

'Showing your true feelings

Showing your Duncan's true feelings
There, fixed it for you

In other words, 'The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true' was not inserted by yours truly.

Now let's see if you can figure that one out. Ask Duncan if you can't.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:07:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Oswald knew he was already a person of interest to the FBI even prior to the assassination.  He knew his rifle would be discovered on the 6th floor and likely traced to him.  For all he knew there were perhaps witnesses and other evidence that would soon link him to assassination.  He wasn't going to hang around the TSBD and tell everyone he had a "golden alibi."  That's maybe what an innocent person would have done but Oswald had no such luxury.  Instead he had only one option.  To make like Michael Jackson and beat it while he could. Using his flight to suggest innocence instead of guilt is quite a bizarre argument.

The false ID argument is again basically that the evidence is so strong that we can only conclude that Oswald is innocent!  LOL.  Criminals often do stupid things that get them arrested.  Oswald either forgot that he ordered the rifle under an alias, didn't think it could be traced back to him because he had no idea what records Klein's retained from the transaction or just didn't care because he knew getting arrested or killed was part of the equation in deciding to assassinate the president.  His goose was cooked the moment he pulled the trigger.  What was he going to do?  Assassinate JFK on Friday and just go back to his regular life the next week because he got rid of the fake ID?  Maybe he thought a fake ID would be useful on the lamb.  Regardless, citing the presence of highly incriminating evidence that links Oswald to the crime as the potential basis to exonerate him is a head scratcher.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Offline John Iacoletti

In what sense? During the firing sequence? Or ultimately? Seems Oswald didn't decide the jig was up until the TT, by way of voicing 'that's it, it's all over now'

Like he actually said that.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

'Showing your true feelings

Showing your Duncan's true feelings
There, fixed it for you

In other words, 'The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true' was not inserted by yours truly.

Now let's see if you can figure that one out. Ask Duncan if you can't.
I crossed out feelings [in my original post] because I doubt that you have any.
"Fixed it..." You must be flagon your dragon.
Remove all of Chapman's silly posts here and he would be -4 on his posting count.

Offline John Iacoletti

Remove all of Chapman's silly posts here and he would be -4 on his posting count.

What else can a guy who doesn't even know the most basic information about the case flap his gums about?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

I see you still don't know why Duncan inserted that odd phrase.

Offline Thomas Graves

Dear Jerry,

Try posting the word "a-r-s-e" (without the hyphens) here and see what happens.

That's why I ended up calling you "an Oswald Butt-Licker" / "an Oswald Booty-Licker" / "an Oswald Bum-Licker," instead.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I found out on another thread that the name Sandy L-A-R-S-E-N is not permitted here either.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 02:06:30 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

What else can a guy who doesn't even know the most basic information about the case flap his gums about?

Says OAK#1

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 02:08:31 AM by Bill Chapman »