Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 81861 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
That's a triple no, never met any of the guys.

Obie,

If you've read the propaganda written or posted by DiEugenio over the years, you've already "met" KGB Mafia-boy Vladimir Putin and every Anti-American / pro-Russia JFK Assassination "researcher" there is.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:11:18 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

Really xxxx of May to keep saying I do no research, but I can't find a single thing he writes that is provable. Tell us one lie I have uttered about the evidence. It's possible some information I believe is wrong, but calling it a lie is also a lie. He still completely ignores the critical back wound. He cites the tie as evidence of an exit wound. Bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns! Your comments about the Dallas doctors are a dodge. The doctors and nurses there had seen numerous gunshot wounds and it doesn't take an expert to tell an entrance from an exit in most cases. Then he says autospy photos were "authenticated." Where the hell did you get that? Authenticated by whom???? In truth, the HSCA was all over the map just trying to determine where an entrance wound was located.

I don't know the case at all according to someone who pretends to be a firearms and ballistics expert. Please tell us your credentials and stop lying about me. First year researcher? That's another really stupid and false accusation and it makes you look petty since I keep destroying your impossible theories. But May is deeply entrenched in the ditch of an impossible scenario where the alleged assassin has no motive, questionable shooting skill, and a rifle so embarrassing, it garnered the moniker, "the humanitarian rifle." We're supposed to believe he carried out the crime of the century by himself even though the evidence shows shots from multiple directions. I have looked carefully at the evidence on both sides of these issues and I've been to Dealey Plaza and also interviewed a groundbreaking researcher. My writing on the subject has also been published in newspapers.  But go ahead and continue to malign me. Your credibility is diminished with every post.

Offline Thomas Graves

Quote from: Jim Brunsman link=topic=2585.msg90349#msg90349 gu date=1591744254
Really xxxx of May to keep saying I do no research, but I can't find a single thing he writes that is provable. Tell us one lie I have uttered about the evidence. It's possible some information I believe is wrong, but calling it a lie is also a lie. He still completely ignores the critical back wound. He cites the tie as evidence of an exit wound. Bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns! Your comments about the Dallas doctors are a dodge. The doctors and nurses there had seen numerous gunshot wounds and it doesn't take an expert to tell an entrance from an exit in most cases. Then he says autospy photos were "authenticated." Where the hell did you get that? Authenticated by whom???? In truth, the HSCA was all over the map just trying to determine where an entrance wound was located.

I don't know the case at all according to someone who pretends to be a firearms and ballistics expert. Please tell us your credentials and stop lying about me. First year researcher? That's another really stupid and false accusation and it makes you look petty since I keep destroying your impossible theories. But May is deeply entrenched in the ditch of an impossible scenario where the alleged assassin has no motive, questionable shooting skill, and a rifle so embarrassing, it garnered the moniker, "the humanitarian rifle." We're supposed to believe he carried out the crime of the century by himself even though the evidence shows shots from multiple directions. I have looked carefully at the evidence on both sides of these issues and I've been to Dealey Plaza and also interviewed a groundbreaking researcher. My writing on the subject has also been published in newspapers.  But go ahead and continue to malign me. Your credibility is diminished with every post.

Dear James,

How ironic it is that you mention the words "spombleprofglidnoctobunsty" and "bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns".

What it boils down to is that you don't necessarily "lie". You're probably just way too ignorant and / or "brainwashed" by the likes of Lane, Jumbo Duh and Stone (Oliver, Roger) to even realize that you're spreading incorrect information, not unlike the way a farmer spreads "green" manure on a field.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:28:07 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

Tommy hasn't responded to any substance, so he has no credibility with me. He desperately wants me to be unduly influenced by researchers he doesn't agree with, even though he has no clue who I respect in the field of assassination research. But compared to Specter, Belin, Hoover, Dulles and the other criminal disinformation agents, independent researchers have done much more to provide us with the truth. Specter lied and lied and intimidated witnesses and was responsible for the biggest lie in the history of criminality: the Silly Bullet Theory. Tommy, like a blind sheep, follows this utter nonsense...

Offline Thomas Graves

If you say so.

Your point being?

O. B.,

You said you'd never "met" them.

Remember?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Tommy hasn't responded to any substance, so he has no credibility with me. He desperately wants me to be unduly influenced by researchers he doesn't agree with, even though he has no clue who I respect in the field of assassination research. But compared to Specter, Belin, Hoover, Dulles and the other criminal disinformation agents, independent researchers have done much more to provide us with the truth. Specter lied and lied and intimidated witnesses and was responsible for the biggest lie in the history of criminality: the Silly Bullet Theory. Tommy, like a blind sheep, follows this utter nonsense...

J. Edgar Hoover, the Golitsyn-distrusting, CIA-hating jerk who was duped by triple-agent Aleksey Kulak (FEDORA) for 10 years, as well as by other KGB plants like Polyakov and Orehkov, and who was taken in by false-defector Yuri Nosenko, like, forever ... and who failed to monitor self-described Marxist Lee Harvey Oswald closely enough?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1981/09/03/fbi-says-its-spy-in-kgb-was-a-fake/2f5602ba-7108-473e-9d91-dbdb92746da2/

https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames/mode/2up

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 04:21:53 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jim Brunsman

Tommy rightly has animosity toward Hoover, Putin and Trump, but believes in a lone assassin? Interesting!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Sure.

So why is of importance what they might have 'told' me?

O.B.,

Because your "listening" to them and "buying" what they say would explain why you're so wrong.  D'oh

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 08:54:18 AM by Thomas Graves »