Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 79392 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Put yourself in LHO's shoes. He knows as soon as he takes the shot everyone working in the TSBD that day becomes an instant suspect. If he wanted to escape he would never have taken the shot from his place of work. That he makes it down to the second floor and is found seconds after the shooting sipping a coke is almost as good as an alibi but instead of hanging around with colleagues and answering any questions he leaves the scene, making himself a prime suspect. He also knows, prior to the shooting, that he will have to leave his weapon at the scene. He works at the TSBD but doesn't prepare a place to quickly stash the rifle and shells. Instead, knowing he is going to be questioned by police, he carries a false ID in his wallet connecting him to the rifle he knows is going to be found.
Escape plan? His plan should have been to get out of the building and get to Mexico, not go home, get a gun, kill a police officer then go to the cinema.
The guy was obviously a moron.

LOL

Marion Baker said in so many words that the only reason he ran into the TSBD was because he'd seen a flock of pigeons depart from its roof when a gun shot (the first one, evidently) rang out.

(One can only wonder if any pigeons left the roof of the DalTex Building or "Old Red", etc.)

Point being:  Until Howard Brennan and Amos Euins, et al., told the police what they'd witnessed, not many people suspected that the shots had come from Oswald's place of work.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I see your point, though. The dummy should have hung around and shot the spombleprofglidnoctobuns with Buell for 15 minutes or so before saying, "Fuck it, I'm going home to change my clothes and get my revolver before going to The Texas Theater."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 09:24:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

Here's May still trying to gaslight history. Not going to work on my watch, pal. I cite the back wound not exiting as proof of the impossibility of the SBT and he trots out a bunch of irrelevant ballistic evidence that makes zero sense. Your arguments are the most archaic, disproven, unscientific nonsense imaginable. Yaw angle is somehow supposed to supersede the obvious implications of a non-transit through the president's body? You also said at one point that there really are exit wounds on the front of the body. Strange, but I have seen no evidence to support this dubious claim. The doctors at Parkland certainly didn't report any such thing. How do you explain all the medical witnesses who report a huge hole in the back of the head? I'm sure you will dodge that too. Again, so pointless to be here....

This conversation will end here. Here’s what’s known for SURE: I’ve given you rational responses to questions concerning ballistics which a first year researcher should know. Here’s what you have shown readers of this thread:

1. You do no research. You read conspiracy books.
2.The basics of the case and the capabilities of ammunition is beyond your understanding.
3. You lie continuously about the actual evidence.
4. The neck wound ballistically was an exit wound. That’s been proven by the tie nick. Hence, a wound in the front of the body. The metal fragments found in Connally’s body are tied ballistically to Oswald’s MC. You call this “irrelevant” ballistic evidence”.
5. The doctors at Parkland were ER doctors, ONLY concerned with saving a life not determining cause of death.
6. The authenticated autopsy photos along with any ballistic evidence trump ANY witness testimony. Always.
7. History is debated, never argued. You cannot debate because you don’t know the case AT ALL. Not surprising. This is what happens when you read conspiracy crap and do no actual research.
8. Your inability to answer even my most basic questions tells all the readers of this thread what they need to know about you. Want to talk 50 year old plus crap, Brunsman’s your guy.

Duncan MacPherson, a highly respected wound ballistic expert and author of the book “Bullet Penetration” had no interest in the JFK assassination but did make this comment about conspiracy types which describes you perfectly:

“I’m always amused by people who attempt to speak authoritatively on subjects they know nothing about specifically regarding firearms”.

Now, go sell your crap to some first year researcher like yourself. You won’t find him/her on this site.

Offline Paul May

Oswald’s MC -- LOL

Are you even past the first year?

Your typically intelligent comment. Sad. Mom and dad must be so proud.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Ah, your ego is damaged. How sad. The questions asked of you are relevant to the readers of this blog. I surely understand why you refuse to answer. You can’t. You have little time. You’re reading books seeking confirmation bias. Sad again. You cannot debate using a false premise. Each thing you post.....”multiple assassins” is one example. You claim it’s YOUR truth. Prove it to the readers. I challenge you. Show us some original research on your part. You’re actually worse than a neophyte. You appear to be ignorant to the basic known facts of this case. You’re entertaining. You determine in your own mind what happened reading all these books you claim to read, throw out all of the data that doesn’t fit your conclusion and then hail your findings as the only possible solution. You’re a hoot.

Paul,

It appears that James Brunsman has seen (many, many times?) Oliver Stone's KGB-disinformation-based (and expanded upon by Stone, himself!) movie (sic), JFK.

That's why he's such an expert!

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:51:11 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Paul May

Paul,

It appears that James Brunsman has seen (many, many times?) Oliver Stone's KGB-disinformation-based (and expanded upon by Stone, himself!) movie (sic),JFK.

That's why he's such an expert!

--  MWT  ;)

Bingo Tom.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

Tommy (have in the) Graves with another warped response. The truth is, I rarely if ever think about "JFK" by Oliver Stone. However, he came so much closer to the truth than the "Warren Omission."

Offline Thomas Graves

Oswald’s MC -- LOL

Gasp ... did Mark "Paid By The KGB" Lane, James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio or Vladimir Putin tell you the Manlicher-Carcano carbine didn't belong to self-described Marxist Lee Harvey Oswald?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:50:26 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Tommy (have in the) Graves with another warped response. The truth is, I rarely if ever think about "JFK" by Oliver Stone. However, he came so much closer to the truth than the "Warren Omission."

"He" being Oliver "I Admire Vladimir Putin and My Son Works for RT" Stone, Jim "Barking Mad Carnival Barker" Garrison, or the KGB officer who wrote the "expose" the Communist newspaper Please Sera published in February of 1967?

-- MWT  ;)

Edit:

https://staging.quillette.com/2018/09/27/the-soviets-and-the-jfk-conspiracy-theorists/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:08:51 AM by Thomas Graves »