Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 73669 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #624 on: March 25, 2020, 07:35:41 PM »
Advertisement
The arrow shows where Frazier's car was parked. There was a barrier between the carport and the parked car. Randle said she saw the car from the back door...How in hell could she?

The carport wall had slats through which light passed through.

But, I can't see a car on the other side in this photo from Randle's position.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 07:36:07 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #624 on: March 25, 2020, 07:35:41 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #625 on: March 25, 2020, 07:35:51 PM »
We've asked these type of questions repeatedly - it's one way of looking at the assassination from a different perspective, as a sort of attempt at proving a negative - and every time these "Why didn't?" type questions are asked the conspiracy believers and the so-called "undecideds" get quite angry and upset. Very angry. They don't like these questions. Not a bit.

If a person is truly interested in taking this event apart, in looking at it inside and out, upside down, as a sort of intellectual exercise then these types of questions should be welcomed.

How can one prove a negative? That is, that Marina wasn't coerced into lying about Oswald? Okay, how about asking the question that if she was coerced why didn't she say he hated JFK? Or that she saw him with the rifle that morning? The same can be asked about the Paines. If they were part of this framing then why didn't they more fully implicate Oswald?

Again, these are legitimate questions. Except for those who are unwilling to consider the possibility that their conspiracy beliefs are flat out nonsense. Which they are.

???

Here is Hoover telling LBJ they made a deal with Marina.
If she cooperates they'll let her stay in the country.

11/29/63

[Lyndon B. Johnson: That there is no connection between he and Ruby that you can detect now. And whether he was connected with the
Cuban operation with money, you're trying to...

J. Edgar Hoover: That's what we're trying to nail down now, because he was strongly pro-Castro, he was strongly anti-American, and
he had been in correspondence, which we have, with the Soviet embassy here in Washington and with the American Civil Liberties Union
and with this Committee for Fair Play to Cuba... None of those letters, however, dealt with any indication of violence or contemplated
assassination. They were dealing with the matter of a visa for his wife to go back to Russia. Now there is one angle to this thing that
I'm hopeful to get some word on today This woman, his wife, had been very hostile. She would not cooperate, speaks... Russian only. She did say to us yesterday down there that if we could give her assurance that she would be allowed to remain in this country, she might
cooperate. I told our agents down there to give her that assurance...
and I sent a Russian-speaking agent into Dallas last night to
interview her.... Whether she knows anything or talks anything, I, of course, don't know and won't know till -

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #626 on: March 25, 2020, 08:43:44 PM »
You're an idiot Mr "Smith"......   You simpleton....  Didn't Mike Paine claim that he didn't know anything about a rifle in Lee's possession??  And yet YOU Mr "Smith" just wrote....." he did the obvious things someone trying to frame Oswald would do like confirming Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the garage,"

How could Mike Paine have done that if he didn't know about the rifle in the blanket???   Hmmmmm?

hated JFK,   Really, Mr "Smith"?? ...Do you think that Mike Paine knew Lee better than Marina??    Marina testified that Lee admired JFK.....

was a violent nut job?

Mr "Smith"  Are you referring to the same man who had a confrontation with Carlos Bringuer, the anti Castro Cuban, on the street in New Orleans.  Are you referring to that " violent" man ?   The one who never raised a hand to defend himself ........ 

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed...are you Mr. "Smith"

Wow.  I knew Walt was dense but this is abusing his village idiot exemption.  That's exactly my point imbecile.  If MP were trying to frame Oswald as you suggested, then he would have confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle, hated JFK and was a violent nut.  None of which he did.  Thus, he was not framing Oswald.  Can you understand that obvious point?  That's a rhetorical question (meaning that I already know the answer).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #626 on: March 25, 2020, 08:43:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #627 on: March 25, 2020, 08:59:06 PM »
Wow.  I knew Walt was dense but this is abusing his village idiot exemption.  That's exactly my point imbecile.  If MP were trying to frame Oswald as you suggested, then he would have confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle, hated JFK and was a violent nut.  None of which he did.  Thus, he was not framing Oswald.  Can you understand that obvious point?  That's a rhetorical question (meaning that I already know the answer).

he would have confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle,

Paine testified at LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee" hearings, that he never knew that Lee Oswald had possession of a rifle.   So how could he have "confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle"     Are you now saying that Paine lied to the WC ??

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #628 on: March 25, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »
On the night of 11/22/63 Mike Paine showed Captain Fritz a BY photo .... (133c)  Fritz asked him if he knew where the photo was taken, but apparently Paine didn't know where the photo had been taken, so Fritz displayed the photo to Lee Oswald and asked him where the photo had been taken ...Lee told Fritz that the photo was a fake....

I'm sure you know that the back yard photo shows Lee Oswald holding a Mannlicher Carcano  like the one the FBI claimed was the murder weapon.

Wow!!! Please provide a little more detail about how and when Michael Paine found the backyard (Neely Street, Dallas) photo showing Lee Oswald holding a Carcano rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #628 on: March 25, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #629 on: March 25, 2020, 09:13:27 PM »
Wow!!! Please provide a little more detail about how and when Michael Paine found the backyard (Neely Street, Dallas) photo showing Lee Oswald holding a Carcano rifle.

You can find it just as I did.....  Hint....Appendix  XI......

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #630 on: March 25, 2020, 09:50:36 PM »
On the night of 11/22/63 Mike Paine showed Captain Fritz a BY photo .... (133c)  Fritz asked him if he knew where the photo was taken, but apparently Paine didn't know where the photo had been taken, so Fritz displayed the photo to Lee Oswald and asked him where the photo had been taken ...Lee told Fritz that the photo was a fake....

I'm sure you know that the back yard photo shows Lee Oswald holding a Mannlicher Carcano  like the one the FBI claimed was the murder weapon.

On the night of 11/22/63 Mike Paine showed Captain Fritz a BY photo ....

Walt, this isn't what happened.

On Friday evening an FBI agent showed a BY photo to Paine and asked him if he knew where it was taken. Paine told him it was Neely Street and that information was somehow relayed to Captain Fritz who asked Oswald about it on Saturday morning....

Mr. LIEBELER - Did the FBI or any other investigatory agency of the Government ever show you a picture of the rifle that was supposed to have been used to assassinate the President?
Mr. PAINE - They asked me at first, the first night of the assassination if I could locate, identify the place where Lee was standing when he was holding this rifle and some, the picture on the cover of Life.
Mr. LIEBELER - Were you able to?
Mr. PAINE - I identified the place by the fine clapboard structure of the house.
Mr. LIEBELER - By the what?
Mr. PAINE - By the small clapboard structure, the house has an unusually small clapboard.
Mr. LIEBELER - What did you identify the place as being?
Mr. PAINE - The Neely Street address. He didn't drive a car, so to have them over for dinner I had to go over and pick them up.

The trouble with this is of course that the BY photos were officially not found until the second search (this time with a warrant) of Ruth Paine's house on Saturday afternoon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #630 on: March 25, 2020, 09:50:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #631 on: March 25, 2020, 09:53:28 PM »
he would have confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle,

Paine testified at LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee" hearings, that he never knew that Lee Oswald had possession of a rifle.   So how could he have "confirmed things like Oswald owned a rifle"     Are you now saying that Paine lied to the WC ??

Paine did in fact lie to the WC.

In a television interview, years later, he claimed that he had seen a rifle in Oswald's apartment on Neely Street.