Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140601 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1032 on: December 22, 2019, 05:52:26 AM »
Advertisement
Geez, what can I say, I'm busted! :o

I was having a closer look at the people in the "fraction of a second" Lovelady GIF, and they all seem to have at least a slight reaction, the man next to the entrance wall seems to lean back, the lady in black's head similarly seems to lean back, the person in the front with their hand shielding their eyes seems to slightly lower their hand to cover their eyes and Lovelady of course is ducking down.

And my, that's rather more than "a slight reaction" from the women down on the street...

Unless of course these frames aren't consecutive like you were hoping folks would believe!

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:35:27 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1032 on: December 22, 2019, 05:52:26 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1033 on: December 22, 2019, 03:58:35 PM »
Nice find. I wonder how much of those movements have to do with the movement of the camera.

For starters, the Tyler GIF is erroneous. There is No Way the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car was that close to the LBJ Convertible when they were almost to the Stemmons sign. If you look at the fuzzy last couple frames of the Bronson Film, (usually cut), you can see roughly 6 feet behind LBJ's Convertible. The LBJ SS Follow-Up car is Not in sight and this image is well before reaching the Stemmons Sign. Also, I believe the spacing between the Camera Cars and the 2 Press Buses is Wrong. Take a look at the Darnell footage showing the 2 Press Buses on Houston. The 1st 2 camera cars are already traveling down Elm St after having made the turn off of Houston. This is why I continue to say the Time Stamping of JFK Assassination Images is Wrong. The Tyler GIF makes the Motorcade look like pretty maids all in a row. There were Gaps in the Motorcade due to the STOPPING OF autos in the Motorcade. This is also why we see the Martin assassination film showing the LBJ Convertible emerging from the Triple Underpass with absolutely No Other vehicles trailing anywhere behind it. There were GAPS in the motorcade = Time Passing. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:15:49 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1034 on: December 27, 2019, 02:55:59 PM »
----------------by kindly sharing with us the numbers of the two frames you used from this sequence--------------

----------------to come up with this?

Thank you!  Thumb1:

Bumped for Mr Mytton---------------who is showing himself surprisingly slow to disabuse us all of the suspicion that his latest GIF (true to Myttonesque form) had the sole purpose of misleading usThumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1034 on: December 27, 2019, 02:55:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1035 on: December 27, 2019, 03:02:31 PM »
Now!

This problem is not going to go away, folks. The dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in all the frames in which he appears in the Wiegman film------------------

-------------------is a fake shadow which has been added by aerial imaging in order to hide something.

I have offered a logical explanation as to why this fake shadow was added (in order to hide the face of Mr Lee Harvey Oswald). I have yet to hear a single logical alternative suggestion.

Tickety-tock!  Thumb1:

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1036 on: December 27, 2019, 04:04:20 PM »
Now!

This problem is not going to go away, folks. The dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in all the frames in which he appears in the Wiegman film------------------

-------------------is a fake shadow which has been added by aerial imaging in order to hide something.

I have offered a logical explanation as to why this fake shadow was added (in order to hide the face of Mr Lee Harvey Oswald). I have yet to hear a single logical alternative suggestion.

Tickety-tock!  Thumb1:

We have Yet to have Anyone, (Mytton included), provide any logical explanation for the Straight Black Curtain that is Covering 1/2 of Lovelady's body. The pic taken at 12:30 PM on 11/22/2019 shows Exactly Where the shadow falls across the Steps and the Landing. That Shadow falls nowhere close to the Handrail running Up the middle of the Steps. For a shadow to fall across the body of Lovelady, he would have to be almost Hugging the West Wall whether he is standing on the Landing or the Steps. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1036 on: December 27, 2019, 04:04:20 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1037 on: December 27, 2019, 04:06:40 PM »
Chris,
It looks like that distance is about 38” 29" from the wall. The renderings use a rule with 3” sections. I took a number of photos and measures of the doorway structures while in Dallas about 6 weeks ago. So, I may need to make some slight adjustments in the future. Tho Darnell overhead rendering in your post is not mine, but Andre Stancak's.

I also took photos of the doorway that may be of some help or interest in the future. All of those photos were taken while Daylight Savings Time was still in effect.
I hope this helps you.

Bump regarding shadow

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1038 on: December 27, 2019, 04:15:19 PM »
   Bump regarding shadow

Thumb1:

The debate over whether the shadow is fake or not is over.

The debate that now matters is why the shadow was added.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1038 on: December 27, 2019, 04:15:19 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1039 on: December 27, 2019, 04:15:41 PM »
This today, friends, from Mr Pat Speer-----------a researcher whose work I esteem very much!-------------over on the Education Forum:

I was in Dallas on the weekend of the anniversary, and found myself standing in front of the TSBD at 12:30. And I looked at the steps from the angle of Altgens. Well, it hit me then that the Lovelady figure in Altgens was standing in the middle of the steps, and not on the far west of the steps, as seems apparent from the photo.

Mr Speer took this photograph at 12:30pm on 11/22/19:

There is simply no physical way that this shadowline can be reconciled with the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film:

Like I've been telling you people, ain't no shadow on Lovelady!

Thumb1:

Bump regarding Shadow position