Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Steve Howsley and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 938 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #50 on: Today at 03:24:45 AM »
Appreciate the prompt response there, Mr. Ford, Thank You. 

Not to belabour the issue any further, so just a brief follow up...

Aside from your apt explanation (Reply 46), relative to any reflection(s) captured on the camera lense off the glass entrance doors being dark, Any chance of the illuminating light from flashbulb activity in and around those steps impacting your conclusion otherwise? I'm not denying the 2nd head, just offering up what may explain it away. Again, no harm, no foul with any insights/explanation you care to offer to address the potential of flashbulb activity creating a 2nd head reflecting off the glass entrance doors.

Last thought before venturing back here on Thursday, Any chance the unnatural shadow running down Lovelady's right-side has something to do with Bill Shelley?

He is on Lovelady's left-side in Altgens, but was he on the opposite side in Wiegman? (lest we forget both film shot in tandem at different angles). Due to the close proximity of this shooting sequence at different angles, Was Shelley removed to avoid any conflict with his placement in Altgens? None of us can be on the left side or right side all at once.

We know the wrongly accused was out front with them, because no one six stories up or in the 2nd floor lunchroom had no way of knowing precisely where Bill Shelley viewed the P. Parade ( tucked way back in the inner landing at the front door entrance, completely out of view of either of those places.)

The wrongly accused knew Bill Shelley's whereabouts precisely.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:36:33 AM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: Today at 03:24:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #51 on: Today at 05:30:44 AM »
Appreciate the prompt response there, Mr. Ford, Thank You. 

Not to belabour the issue any further, so just a brief follow up...

Aside from your apt explanation (Reply 46), relative to any reflection(s) captured on the camera lense off the glass entrance doors being dark, Any chance of the illuminating light from flashbulb activity in and around those steps impacting your conclusion otherwise? I'm not denying the 2nd head, just offering up what may explain it away. Again, no harm, no foul with any insights/explanation you care to offer to address the potential of flashbulb activity creating a 2nd head reflecting off the glass entrance doors.

Thanks for this suggestion, Mr Ford. Tbh I can't see how even a flashbulb----------------and actually it would need to be a continuous series of flashbulbs-----------------would show up the reflection of the back of a man's head in this way?

Last thought before venturing back here on Thursday, Any chance the unnatural shadow running down Lovelady's right-side has something to do with Bill Shelley?

He is on Lovelady's left-side in Altgens,

We don't know that this is Mr Shelley, and have very good reason IMO to doubt it...

Are you suggesting that LHO=PrayerMan and Mr Shelley is standing right beside him------------which was considered so great a problem that Mr Shelley had to be eliminated from Wiegman?

If that's the case, then it surely seems counterintuitive that they would leave Mr Oswald's presence discernible (albeit barely) and completely obliterate Mr Shelley's?

Thumb1:

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #52 on: Today at 10:45:33 AM »
Thanks for this suggestion, Mr Ford. Tbh I can't see how even a flashbulb----------------and actually it would need to be a continuous series of flashbulbs-----------------would show up the reflection of the back of a man's head in this way?

We don't know that this is Mr Shelley, and have very good reason IMO to doubt it...

Are you suggesting that LHO=PrayerMan and Mr Shelley is standing right beside him------------which was considered so great a problem that Mr Shelley had to be eliminated from Wiegman?

If that's the case, then it surely seems counterintuitive that they would leave Mr Oswald's presence discernible (albeit barely) and completely obliterate Mr Shelley's?

Thumb1:

This is totally embarrassing to view, in my view.  What's wrong with you?  Do you also believe Judyth Baker's Tall Tales, Mssr. Ford?  Why don't YOU write a friggin' book about all of this?  Self-published, bien sur !!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: Today at 10:45:33 AM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #53 on: Today at 01:04:03 PM »
.....  Self-published, bien sur !!

Je fond quand tu parles ....

L'auteur nous apprend qu'on peut même utiliser la peluche de son nombril!

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #54 on: Today at 01:10:26 PM »

Je fond quand tu parles ....

L'auteur nous apprend qu'on peut même utiliser la peluche de son nombril!

Jamais ete' sur les forums de JFK francais, Tom?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: Today at 01:10:26 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #55 on: Today at 01:20:01 PM »
Jamais ete' sur les forums de JFK francais, Tom?

Mark, Je n'ai pas non plus ....

http://www.jfk-assassinat.com

Les gilets jaunes augmentent-ils les peluches du nombril?

King of fluff: le bibliothécaire Graham Barker avec ses pots de peluches de nombril qu'il a sauvés
« Last Edit: Today at 01:32:08 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #56 on: Today at 01:57:25 PM »
This is totally embarrassing to view, in my view.  What's wrong with you?  Do you also believe Judyth Baker's Tall Tales, Mssr. Ford?  Why don't YOU write a friggin' book about all of this?  Self-published, bien sur !!

"I, Mr Mark Oblazney, have a rational and straightforward explanation for the dark vertical strip down Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film. Here it is: _________________________"

Go on, Mr Oblazney, give us all a laugh! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: Today at 02:00:48 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: Today at 01:57:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #57 on: Today at 02:00:09 PM »
Mark, Je n'ai pas non plus ....

"I, Mr Thomas Scully, have found the solution to why there is a dark vertical strip down Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film. It's in a 1936 newpaper article I found."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #57 on: Today at 02:00:09 PM »

Mobile View