Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 21653 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2020, 08:19:41 PM »
Pure proof it is Shelley is in the best versions you can see Shelley pull-up and speak to Karen Hicks as she runs past as Running Woman...Hicks was following-up Calvery & Reed as they fled from their motorcade positions...Hicks snaps her head towards Shelley as she passes...

This is all made-up nonsense.  You have absolutely NO evidence that this is Hicks, or that Calvery and Reed "fled" to the building together.  NONE.

For some reason Shelley described this as speaking to Gloria Calvery at the concrete island...

For some reason, you think you know who Shelley talked to better than Shelley did.

Jim D could have gotten the original scans of this evidence through Stone's production but chose to lie instead and asked Gordon to make sure I am censored on his site...

Jim D didn't lie -- you did.

And no one stood up for me even though I proved Jim was lying...

You didn't prove squat.  When you were finally coerced to produce the actual emails, they showed that you were lying about what they said.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2020, 11:43:50 PM »
The photographic evidence has been more than clearly referenced for many years in these threads.

Pure proof it is Shelley is in the best versions you can see Shelley pull-up and speak to Karen Hicks as she runs past as Running Woman...Hicks was following-up Calvery & Reed as they fled from their motorcade positions...Hicks snaps her head towards Shelley as she passes...

For some reason Shelley described this as speaking to Gloria Calvery at the concrete island...

I've asked you to provide a credible source and you respond with more conjecture.

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2020, 12:18:05 AM »

That's just you saying "conjecture"...

The evidence is where I said it was just as I said it...

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #413 on: June 11, 2020, 02:50:50 AM »
That's just you saying "conjecture"...

The evidence is where I said it was just as I said it...

Just me? I don't see anybody in this forum agreeing with you. It's conjecture with no real evidence.

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2020, 05:16:30 PM »
Just me? I don't see anybody in this forum agreeing with you. It's conjecture with no real evidence.

He says while responding to paragraphs and paragraphs of evidence-backed, detailed facts with a one word deflection...

What you don't see is anybody credibly proving me wrong...

"I don't see anybody agreeing with you" is

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

level material like that of teenage girls...

Even

knows the pair on the extension are Lovelady & Shelley...Only he's not honest enough to publicly come forth and discuss how that reflects on Calvery's position and where she is in Couch/Darnell accordingly...

is refusing to comment because he knows once you admit Lovelady & Shelley are headed up the extension in Couch/Darnell that therefore Calvery has to be finished talking to the pair at the base of the steps and Frazier has to be in to his staring at Stanton for the longest time...It means Calvery has to be the person on the steps wearing her plaid dress and short-length sweater...

trolls and ignores when you ask him to come forth on that because he knows it puts Calvery on the steps and therefore proves that the timing you are seeing in Couch/Darnell is the exact time Frazier said he was facing Stanton...What the dishonest b**tards who populate the other two forums do is get their crooked moderators to rule that enough has been discussed on this and when you are about to make them answer the information that proves Stanton is Prayer Man they shut down the thread and declare it a closed topic...These are some very dirty, power-abusing, hypocritical people...

saw Larsen's post where Larsen perfectly matched the bars on Lovelady's shirt but because he knows it scuttles his Prayer Man garbage he stays quiet...Just like Stancak refuses, after 4 years now, to produce the cartoon graphic of Wiegman because he knows it will show without a doubt with a simple visual example that Prayer Man cannot have a foot on the step and is therefore provably too short to be Oswald...Gordon to Stancak in 2016: "Take as much time as you need Andrej"...

Of course Rick will answer this with one word trolling deflections...

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 05:21:35 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2020, 05:20:25 PM »
He says while responding to paragraphs and paragraphs of evidence-backed, detailed facts with a one word deflection...

You mean paragraphs and paragraphs of fabricated Doyle BS.

It's proven wrong every time you repeat it.

No, it's a valid point.  If your argument is so good, how come you have failed to convince even a single person?

saw Larsen's post where Larsen perfectly matched the bars on Lovelady's shirt but because he knows it scuttles his Prayer Man garbage he stays quiet...

Larsen posted nothing of the kind.  You made it up.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2020, 05:23:14 PM »
Doyle goes to Costco.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #417 on: June 12, 2020, 12:15:22 AM »

Even

knows the pair on the extension are Lovelady & Shelley...Only he's not honest enough to publicly come forth and discuss how that reflects on Calvery's position and where she is in Couch/Darnell accordingly...

is refusing to comment because he knows once you admit Lovelady & Shelley are headed up the extension in Couch/Darnell that therefore Calvery has to be finished talking to the pair at the base of the steps and Frazier has to be in to his staring at Stanton for the longest time...It means Calvery has to be the person on the steps wearing her plaid dress and short-length sweater...

trolls and ignores when you ask him to come forth on that because he knows it puts Calvery on the steps and therefore proves that the timing you are seeing in Couch/Darnell is the exact time Frazier said he was facing Stanton...What the dishonest b**tards who populate the other two forums do is get their crooked moderators to rule that enough has been discussed on this and when you are about to make them answer the information that proves Stanton is Prayer Man they shut down the thread and declare it a closed topic...These are some very dirty, power-abusing, hypocritical people...

saw Larsen's post where Larsen perfectly matched the bars on Lovelady's shirt but because he knows it scuttles his Prayer Man garbage he stays quiet...Just like Stancak refuses, after 4 years now, to produce the cartoon graphic of Wiegman because he knows it will show without a doubt with a simple visual example that Prayer Man cannot have a foot on the step and is therefore provably too short to be Oswald...Gordon to Stancak in 2016: "Take as much time as you need Andrej"...

Of course Rick will answer this with one word trolling deflections...

Buell Frazier proved you wrong. He said he doesn't know the identity of the Prayer Man and Sarah Stanton was standing to his left. Frazier refuted your false theory. 

His first hand eye witnessed account refutes anything you have to say about Stanton. You weren't there and you only make up b.s. 

Your "paragraphs and paragraphs" of word salad is nothing but conjecture, fabrications, opinions, and attacks on other researchers to hide the fact you have nothing in the evidence department for your failed theory.           

When you're asked to defend and explain your theory we get nothing except more run around b.s. and conjecture from you.   

It's a game you play because you have nothing substantial to offer and you think posting long word salad fabrications you call "evidence" makes you sound credible. It doesn't and it shows.   

Mobile View