Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 72320 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #830 on: November 22, 2019, 09:42:12 PM »
:D :D :D

No, it's Mr Hackerott's claim, which you have already stated you don't disagree with!

Sorry, but why do I have to prove your claim, that's nuts!

First prove that the shadow recreation shows an accurate shadow because if it doesn't then your theory ceases to be?
Second we will work on your "paint" theory?
Third we will discuss the railing?

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #831 on: November 22, 2019, 09:44:30 PM »
Sorry, but why do I have to prove your claim, that's nuts!

Do you disagree with where Mr Hackerott has put the shadow line in Wiegman, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #832 on: November 22, 2019, 09:47:33 PM »

Do you disagree with where Mr Hackerott has put the shadow line in Wiegman, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How would I know without your proof?

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #833 on: November 22, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

Friends, I'm actually beginning to nearly feel a little sorry for poor Mr Mytton here. It can't be easy for him being exposed in real time as a scam artist in front of so many people. And to have his loudly trumpeted claim about the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady being a natural shadow collapse in such spectacular fashion must be traumatic indeed!  :D

Now Mr Mytton, I know you suddenly really really really don't want to talk about the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady you were so terribly interested in just a page or two back, and I understand how bruising the past couple of days have been for you. But... you have to see this thing through like a big boy, OK?  Thumb1:

So!

Do you disagree with where Mr Hackerott has put the shadow line in Wiegman?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:56:31 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #834 on: November 22, 2019, 10:00:59 PM »

Do you disagree with where Mr Hackerott has put the shadow line in Wiegman?

Thumb1:

Asking the same question over and over again won't solve your problem, prove that the graphic's shadow is where it was at 12:30 on the 22nd of November 1963, then and only then do I give you permission to move on.
Btw STOP asking me to prove your claim, it doesn't work like that, do your own work, you lazy sob.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #835 on: November 22, 2019, 10:02:56 PM »

JohnM

JOHN - Focus on the Positive. You have made Alan Ford the forum Image Expert. Congrats

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #836 on: November 22, 2019, 10:04:45 PM »
    JOHN - Focus on the Positive. You have made Alan Ford the forum Image Expert. Congrats

I have no problem with 2nd place.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #837 on: November 22, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
I have no problem with 2nd place.

JohnM

Admitting where you stand is admirable. I'm sure Mr Ford will graciously accept your surrendering your sword.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #838 on: November 22, 2019, 10:14:52 PM »
    Admitting where you stand is admirable. I'm sure Mr Ford will graciously accept your surrendering your sword.

I never claimed to be Number 1 and if Ford is some sort of graphical expert then I'm willing to see what original work he produces because nitpicking insignificant inescapable details isn't very impressive.
And I only have a pork sword but I'm only surrendering that to anyone who asks nicely.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #839 on: November 22, 2019, 10:19:32 PM »
Asking the same question over and over again won't solve your problem,

:D

Oh but I'm trying to solve your problem, Mr Mytton!

You claimed that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is a natural shadow:

Obviously you wouldn't have made this claim without first establishing to your own satisfaction where the shadow line from the western column actually fell at 12.30pm on 11/22/63. For to have done so would have been the height of stupidity, yes?  Thumb1:

So!

Where do you think the shadow from the western column fell?

Show us! Thumb1:

Mobile View