Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140603 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #792 on: December 04, 2019, 03:34:53 AM »
Advertisement
Since you're obviously a novice and didn't even know they changed the front doors, Doh!
It's a little deeper today than in 1963 but not enough to make a significant difference to my graphic.

JohnM

It's "a little deeper", is it, Mr Mytton?  :D :D :D

Suggestion for you! Why don't you go away and actually find out how much deeper it actually is, then come back to us with a Soopah-Doopah-3D-GIF proving it makes no significant difference to your graphic?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 03:37:26 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #792 on: December 04, 2019, 03:34:53 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #793 on: December 04, 2019, 04:01:54 AM »
115 pages? Can somebody give me the Reader's Digest version of this thread?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #794 on: December 04, 2019, 04:11:57 AM »
It's "a little deeper", is it, Mr Mytton?  :D :D :D

Enough of the diversions, I'm not going to do your research.
Because of the extreme angle of your "required" shadow, unless the landing is now 20 feet deeper there isn't going to be much of a change. Here I drastically reduced the depth of the landing and the shadow line is still near the center.

The real issue is you have no answer for this GIF that rotates around the woman in black and shows Lovelady cannot exist in the physical space near the railing, Einstein wins every time, you've been out of your depth as soon as you had to think up fantasies to cover each facet of this increasingly insane theory. But no worries, I enjoy beating up on Bullies!

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 06:39:47 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #794 on: December 04, 2019, 04:11:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #795 on: December 04, 2019, 04:49:22 AM »
115 pages? Can somebody give me the Reader's Digest version of this thread?

Hi Tim, good to see you posting. Alan says that the shadow on Lovelady in Wiegman is hiding Oswald who was behind?, but for some reason he found Oswald's head behind Lovelady's head but "they" didn't bother painting that out? Whew! Yes, it makes no sense, it's classic circular logic, he's got a conclusion but he's busy trying to invent fantasies to support the ever increasing complexities.

This theory boils down to, Alan thinks the shadow on Lovelady is a fake and about a dozen frames of the shakiest jerky footage with extreme motion blur showed Oswald on the TSBD landing, so they just tracked these images and painted in a mathematically accurate shadow in less than 7 hours, this process requires processing, drying, resizing, drying, painting, the perfect shade of "black", drying, converting to ntsc, etc. Just the time to work out the shadows would alone take days, and in comparison Cinques Altgens 6 allegation pales into nothingness compared to the logistical nightmare of this theory.

In Wiegman's footage the frames amounting to about half a second could be easily excised and nobody would know the difference but instead they achieved the impossible for no added value, go figure.

I posted a video that came from the archives that shows the shadow early that night on the 22nd but surprise surprise, that was the fake version.

The only proof given by Alan to support this "theory" is that he thinks he sees Lovelady standing in a particular position but completely fails to account for the compressed perspective and has in not in the slightest supported these increasingly Kooky ideas.

At the end of the day all my graphics came to the same conclusion but the following GIF is rotating around the "lady in black" who's on the lower steps and Lovelady who is behind rotates less than the doorway which is further back.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #796 on: December 04, 2019, 05:05:54 AM »
AWESOME, thanks Pat Speer's he's proven all Ford's 3D graphics and self serving guesses were way off and the shadow hits the back doorway a little less than halfway and funnily enough the railing was forward of halfway, thanks Royell, you're too stoopid to know why, but you've made my day, I bet Ford will be real pissed now! Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

JOHN -  You should have just walked away. Based on YOUR positioning Lovelady standing atop the landing/on the Extreme West Edge of the front door, Lovelady should be Completely Engulfed by the shadow. Just reference the Speer Photo & Frazier. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:10:24 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #796 on: December 04, 2019, 05:05:54 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #797 on: December 04, 2019, 05:27:19 AM »
Just reference the Speer Photo & Frazier.

Translation: "Sorry but I'm so bloody useless, you'll have to go find the evidence of my claim and then you have to prove that my dumbass observation are wrong, rinse, wash, repeat, ad nauseam!
If you can't play the game then you shouldn't be playing, just saying.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #798 on: December 04, 2019, 05:49:22 AM »
Translation: "Sorry but I'm so bloody useless, you'll have to go find the evidence of my claim and then you have to prove that my dumbass observation are wrong, rinse, wash, repeat, ad nauseam!
If you can't play the game then you shouldn't be playing, just saying.

JohnM

Like usual, you get caught and then are forced to play games. Based on YOUR Positioning of Lovelady, he should be Completely standing in shadow.  If Lovelady is standing atop the landing and in front of the West Edge of the front door frame = Nothing but shadow on this portion of the landing. Your Mickey Mouse Handrail makes Your positioning of Lovelady even more obvious. You boned it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #798 on: December 04, 2019, 05:49:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #799 on: December 04, 2019, 05:55:50 AM »
    Like usual, you get caught and then are forced to play games. Based on YOUR Positioning of Lovelady, he should be Completely standing in shadow.  If Lovelady is standing atop the landing and in front of the West Edge of the front door frame = Nothing but shadow on this portion of the landing. Your Mickey Mouse Handrail makes Your positioning of Lovelady even more obvious. You boned it.

Sorry ROYELL, but I have no idea what you are babbling about, because when we talk graphics we need to show graphics and you're not in the game.
Get an Education then get back to us, K?

JohnM