Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?  (Read 15677 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 08:42:24 PM »
Advertisement
Was there a record about whose prints were found on the Dr. Pepper bottle found on the 6th floor ? If DPD examined the bottle and found prints , is there a record of the prints they found ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 08:42:24 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 10:50:56 PM »
Was there a record about whose prints were found on the Dr. Pepper bottle found on the 6th floor ? If DPD examined the bottle and found prints , is there a record of the prints they found ?

Mr. McCLOY. On the crime scene, that is, on the sixth floor, did you notice any chicken bones or chicken remnants of a chicken sandwich or lunch or the whereabouts, if you did see them?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; there was a sack of some chicken bones and a bottle brought into the identification bureau. I think I still have that sack and bottle down there. The chicken bones, I finally threw them away that laid around there. In my talking to the men who were working on that floor, November 25, they stated, one of them stated, he had eaten lunch over there.
Mr. McCLOY. Someone other than Oswald?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; so I discarded it, or disconnected it with being with Oswald. Incidentally, Oswald's fingerprints were not on the bottle. I checked that.
Mr. McCLOY. They were not on the bottle?
Mr. DAY. No, sir.

So for three days the chicken lunch and Dr Pepper were thought to be crime scene "evidence", yet not sent to the FBI on the night of the assassination. All Day claims is that it was because Oswald's prints were not found on them. A lone gunman from day one it seems.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2019, 03:53:06 AM »
Colin , So we don't know whose fingerprints were on the Dr. Pepper bottle , only that they were not Oswalds prints . When the so-called snipers weapon was checked for prints , there were none found and then later on , prints were found that were said to be Oswald's . Nathan Darby had a 34 point match from a latent print found on one of the cardboard boxes that comprised the TSBD " Snipers Nest " and the inked print of Malcolm Wallace . Darby's match was a blind match . Another Texas based fingerprint expert E. H. Hoffmeister , when presented with the two prints that had been given to Darby , concluded that they had been made by the same person . When he was told that the Kennedy Assassination was involved , he backed off the identification .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2019, 03:53:06 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2019, 08:08:35 PM »
From another thread.....

"For instance, it doesn't matter how many cops saw and testified under oath that there was a long bag in the sniper's nest, because there isn't a photo it seems that the long bag was never there, Colin logic!"
JohnM

Anyone wish to offer which cops testified under oath to the presence of a long bag in the corner as designated by Studebaker's exhibit?

When we establish who they were and when they arrived we might be able to apply some logic and see where it leads.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2019, 01:21:03 AM »

Anyone wish to offer which cops testified under oath to the presence of a long bag in the corner as designated by Studebaker's exhibit?

Was Studebaker who obviously had an eye for detail which no doubt led to him being entrusted with taking intricate measurements and photographs, lying when he drew where he saw the bag and if so why, what did he have to gain?

Mr. BALL. Now, did you at any time see any paper sack around there?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes sir.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Storage room there - in, the southeast corner of the building folded.
Mr. BALL. In the southeast corner of the building?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. It was a paper - I don't know what it was.
Mr. BALL. And it was folded, you say?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where was it with respect to the three boxes of which the top two were Rolling Readers?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Directly east.
Mr. BALL. There is a corner there, isn't it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir; in the southeast corner.
Mr. BALL. It was in the southeast corner?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew that box in for somebody over at the FBI that said you wanted it. It is in one of those pictures - one of the shots after the duplicate shot.
Mr. BALL. Let's mark this picture "Exhibit F."
(Instrument marked by the reporter as "Studebaker Exhibit F," for identification.)
Mr. BALL. Do you know who took that picture?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No; I don't.
Mr. BALL. Do you recognize the diagram?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you draw the diagram?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew a diagram in there for the FBI, somebody from the FBI called me down - I can't think of his name, and he wanted an approximate location of where the paper was found.
Mr. BALL. Does that show the approximate location?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where you have the dotted lines?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Now, how big was this paper.that you saw - you saw the wrapper - tell me about how big that paper bag was - how long was it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. It was about, I would say, 3 1/2 to 4 feet long.
Mr. BALL. The paper bag?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And how wide was it? Approximately 8 inches.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2019, 01:21:03 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2019, 04:41:29 AM »
Was Studebaker who obviously had an eye for detail which no doubt led to him being entrusted with taking intricate measurements and photographs, lying when he drew where he saw the bag and if so why, what did he have to gain?

Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes sir.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Storage room there - in, the southeast corner of the building folded.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where was it with respect to the three boxes of which the top two were Rolling Readers?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew that box in for somebody over at the FBI that said you wanted it. It is in one of those pictures - one of the shots after the duplicate shot.
(Instrument marked by the reporter as "Studebaker Exhibit F," for identification.)
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew a diagram in there for the FBI, somebody from the FBI called me down - I can't think of his name, and he wanted an approximate location of where the paper was found.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Now, how big was this paper.that you saw - you saw the wrapper - tell me about how big that paper bag was - how long was it?
Mr. BALL. The paper bag?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.

JohnM

I gather you are offering Studebaker as one. And a bunch of questions. When in the sequence of events that day did he see it there? Before or after discovery of the rifle?

And the five other cops in you list are?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2019, 05:32:00 AM »

Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes sir.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. The paper bag?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.

JohnM

Just when in the sequence of known events that day did Studebaker first see  there? Before or after discovery of the rifle?

And the five other cops in the list are?

Time and space John.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2019, 05:32:00 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2019, 05:15:30 PM »
Just when in the sequence of known events that day did Studebaker first see  there? Before or after discovery of the rifle?

And the five other cops in the list are?

Time and space John.

While we wait for John (or anyone else) to offer up another 5 names, I propose that the wrapper was first observed in the "Studebaker position" some time after the discovery of the rifle.