Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?  (Read 14963 times)

Offline Colin Crow

When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:13:05 PM »
Advertisement
I believe the best clue to answering the above question lies in the testimony of Det. Marvin Johnson. There a number of pieces of information in this exchange that allows us to determine that the paper cover was discovered on the 6th floor after Carl Day left the TSBD.

Mr. BELIN. Your testimony then is that all the sack would have been east of the pipes. Is that correct?
Mr. JOHNSON. I would say that the sack was folded up here and it was east of the pipes in the corner. To the best of my memory, that is where my partner picked it up. I was standing there when he picked it up.
Mr. BELIN. You were standing there when he picked it up?
Mr. JOHNSON. Yes, because the Crime Lab was already finished where I was, and I had already walked off to where he was.

Happy to debate.

JFK Assassination Forum

When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:13:05 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: When was CE142 discovered in the 6th floor SN?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:18:52 PM »
I believe the best clue to answering the above question lies in the testimony of Det. Marvin Johnson. There a number of pieces of information in this exchange that allows us to determine that the paper cover was discovered on the 6th floor after Carl Day left the TSBD.

Mr. BELIN. Your testimony then is that all the sack would have been east of the pipes. Is that correct?
Mr. JOHNSON. I would say that the sack was folded up here and it was east of the pipes in the corner. To the best of my memory, that is where my partner picked it up. I was standing there when he picked it up.
Mr. JOHNSON. Yes, because the Crime Lab was already finished where I was, and I had already walked off to where he was.

Happy to debate.

The bag just like the rifle and the empty cases were all planted in that SE corner, to make it appear that the shots were fired there, at what time makes no odds, the bottom
line is they were not left there by Oswald.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:32:41 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 12:20:15 PM »

Happy to debate.

"Mr. JOHNSON. I know that the first I saw of it, L. D. Montgomery, my partner, picked it up off the floor, and it was folded up, and he unfolded it.
Mr. BELIN. When it was folded up, was it folded once or refolded?
Mr. JOHNSON. It was folded and then refolded. It was a fairly small package."

Why was full size bag "added to the photo" if it was only a small package?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 12:20:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 12:21:46 PM »

Happy to debate.

What did his partner say about this?

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:28:14 PM »

His partner was Mongomery.

He said this.

“Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes---let's see Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker came up and took pictures and everything, and then we took a Dr. Pepper bottle and that sack that we found that looked like the rifle was wrapped up in.”

Took pictures? Where are the pictures taken before the bag was picked up?

'that sack that looked like a rifle was wrapped up in”? The fairly small double folded sack?
"Then we took a Dr Pepper bottle and that sack.."?

NOTE after they had taken pictures.

“Mr. MONTGOMERY. Wait just a minute no; I didn't pick it up. I believe Mr. Studebaker did. We left it laying right there so they could check it for prints.”

Studebaker picked it up?

They couldn't even get their stories right working from a script.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:30:07 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:28:14 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 12:35:59 PM »

What he said can be found here.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/montgom1.htm

Happy to discuss.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 12:39:50 PM »
His partner was Mongomery.

He said this.

“Mr. MONTGOMERY. Yes---let's see Lieutenant Day and Detective Studebaker came up and took pictures and everything, and then we took a Dr. Pepper bottle and that sack that we found that looked like the rifle was wrapped up in.”

Took pictures? Where are the pictures taken before the bag was picked up?

'that sack that looked like a rifle was wrapped up in”? The fairly small double folded sack?
"Then we took a Dr Pepper bottle and that sack.."?

NOTE after they had taken pictures.

“Mr. MONTGOMERY. Wait just a minute no; I didn't pick it up. I believe Mr. Studebaker did. We left it laying right there so they could check it for prints.”

Studebaker picked it up?

They couldn't even get their stories right working from a script.

Ray, the pictures he is referring to are the images of the cartridges. Nothing more of the SN were taken at that time. Shortly after the rifle was found and Day and Studebaker moved to that position.

As for who picked it up, that’s another question but remember these guys in particular were tasked with preserving the SN crime scene. Apparently no one touched anything, and everything got touched.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 12:39:50 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 12:46:40 PM »
Ray, the pictures he is referring to are the images of the cartridges. Nothing more of the SN were taken at that time. Shortly after the rifle was found and Day and Studebaker moved to that position.

As for who picked it up, that’s another question but remember these guys in particular were tasked with preserving the SN crime scene. Apparently no one touched anything, and everything got touched.

I know that is  what they want us to believe but "he said came up and took pictures and all that" before then "we then we took the Dr Pepper bottle and that sack we found".
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:49:55 PM by Ray Mitcham »