Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 98243 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
LOL! Simple, really. The request was made on the 15th to the DPD. The specimen was returned to SSA Howlett on the 24th. Day did not take fingerprints of the curtain rods until the DPD had access to the Paine garage which could have occurred during the time the Paine's returned from testifying to the WC.

Simple, but wrong.  The CSSS form was filled out when evidence was actually submitted.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

LOL! Simple, really. The request was made on the 15th to the DPD. The specimen was returned to SSA Howlett on the 24th. Day did not take fingerprints of the curtain rods until the DPD had access to the Paine garage which could have occurred during the time the Paine's returned from testifying to the WC.

You've cracked it, Mr Navarro! The actual curtain rods weren't actually submitted, just the request!

The solution was staring me right in the...

Hang on... Uh... Mr Navarro?

Offline Oscar Navarro

Simple, but wrong.  The CSSS form was filled out when evidence was actually submitted.

Yes, it does say that.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

No, he (allegedly) said that he brought his lunch to work, not that he carried a bag inside the TSBD.

Agreed.  Dougherty didn't just say he didn't notice anything.  He said Oswald was empty-handed.

'I just caught him out of the corner of my eye' -JackD

Offline Alan Ford

Yes, it does say that.

Indeed it does!

Now-------your explanation, please?

Where did these 2 curtain rods come from? Can't have been the Paine garage. So...?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in cracking this nut!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

'I just caught him out of the corner of my eye' -JackD

Mr Chapman, Mr Chapman, why don't you want to talk about the DPD Crime Scene Search Section document on 2 curtain rods tested as to see whether they bore Mr Oswald's prints?

I was 100% sure you probably noticed it the first three times I posted it for you!  :D

Offline Colin Crow

A truly (no pun intended) intriguing find Mr Ford. Don?t expect any meaningful debate from the sheep.....I suspect you have been around long enough to appreciate that. We see all the usual tactics on display in your thread.

Other pieces of evidence that were tied to the accused assassin were found over time in the TSBD. The clipboard was found on the 6th floor days afterward the Kaiser (from memory). Oswald?s jacket was discovered some time after the event in the domino room.

I do not believe that as late as March that the fingerprints of the other TSBD employees had been obtained (apart from Givens and possibly Lovelady who had had prior "dealings with the law"). The real question is, why was there a need to fingerprint at all? If obtained from the Paine garage and Oswald?s prints found, so what......proves nada. However if discovered in or around the TSBD.....another story.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Indeed it does!

Now-------your explanation, please?

Where did these 2 curtain rods come from? Can't have been the Paine garage. So...?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in cracking this nut!  Thumb1:

[...Mr Navarro, now at the point of utter panic, frantically googling von pein curtain rods...]