Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47652 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2018, 02:29:14 AM »
Advertisement
Nothing will ever satisfy these people because they're members of a cult. They worship at the altar of St. Oswald the Patsy.

Spoken as a true defender of the faith?? Thumb1:.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2018, 02:29:14 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2018, 03:04:19 AM »
It simply establishes the fact that Oswald was the only person on earth positively identititified as being on the scene during both murders.

Is 'identititified' = being super ID'd? Anyway I think you stated all that earlier...like 8 months ago!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2018, 03:59:36 AM »
Correction:  several witnesses identified Oswald in rigged, unfair lineups (or from looking at a single mugshot of Oswald months later) as the man they saw walking or running in the vicinity of where Tippit was shot.

unfair lineups

No, an unfair lineup is a lineup with only 1 person who has a rifle in their hands.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:11:03 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2018, 03:59:36 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2018, 05:46:11 AM »
Wait for it:  the universal LN excuse.  He was "mistaken".

He was also "mistaken" about the 500 block thing.  And the silver stripe on the shirt and just about everything else including his own age, except for the thing about it being Oswald.  That was reliable.

Is this the shirt? The striping looks white to me.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:48:45 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »

Is 'identititified' = being super ID'd? Anyway I think you stated all that earlier...like 8 months ago!

No, super laid. I'm still stuttering after just drilling my girlfriend.
Now you'll all be dreaming about tittitities tonight.

You're welcome.

;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:15:02 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2018, 07:03:03 AM »
I'll post the Alyea snip that will once again show you and everybody else your premium fabricating skills.

Oh Boy!..I can't wait...

Oh Boy!..I can't wait...

... for your warm milk, cookies and afternoon nap, I shouldn't wonder... and take your meds, you grumpy old goat!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2018, 02:26:23 PM »
Solid evidence of what, exactly?  You tried to pass that off as having something to do with the Hidell name.

Not it's not.  Handwriting "analysis" is subjective and biased.  Handwriting "analysis" of 2 block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order coupon is even more subjective and biased.

Based on her looking at his eyes and kind of falling over -- not his face or how he was dressed.

Not of murder.  Markham was the only one of them who saw Tippit shot.

Evidence that shells on a floor were fired by a rifle on the floor?  Yes....

Which ones?  The ones that Poe's initial disappeared from, or the one that was handed to the police at the station in a wad of kleenex?

What makes you think CE-399 ever went through Kennedy or Connally?  What even makes you think that CE399 was the bullet that Tomlinson said he found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital?

Setting aside that there is no documented chain of custody for how these fragments (which were allegedly found by a Navy corpman and a secret service agent tampering with a crime scene before FBI crime scene analysts arrived) actually got to FBI agent Frazier, what does this tell you about who fired the shot(s) that produced these fragments?

Oswald had no revolver on him when he was arrested.  By the time he was arrested, somebody had grabbed a gun out of McDonald's hand and McDonald didn't even know who that was.  I think what you mean is that V510210 was pulled out of Gerald Hill's pocket at the station 2 hours later.

Well, let's see.  So far you've managed to implicate a rifle that fired a couple of fragments that you think were in the limo.  Is that it?

I know of no example of Oswald ever using Hidell as an alias for himself.  Why is why I asked.  You said there were a dozen examples.  All I know is that an ID card that nobody mentioned at the time eventually turned up.

JohnI, all you've demonstrated by the responses is that you're not serious about requesting evidence. This is just a stupid little game you, Mark and that other fella play so that you can pretend to be Perry Mason wannabees. It might impress the members of the cult and the uninitiated but reasonable people don't swallow the  BS: I'll spare the members of the forum and the guest of answering every one of your silly responses and settle on the following responses which clearly demonstrate your ignorance or disingenuousness, or both.

Based on her looking at his eyes and kind of falling over -- not his face or how he was dressed.

Mr. BALL. No. I wanted to know if that day when you were in there if you saw anyone in there--
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two.
Mr. BALL. What did you say when you saw number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, let me tell you. I said the second man, and they kept asking me which one, which one. I said, number two. When I said number two, I just got weak.
Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.
Mr. BALL. You recognized him from his appearance?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I asked--I looked at him. When I saw this man I wasn't sure, but I had cold chills just run all over me.
Mr. BALL. When you saw him?
Mrs. MARKHAM. When I saw the man. But I wasn't sure, so, you see, I told them I wanted to be sure, and looked, at his face is what I was looking at, mostly is what I looked at, on account of his eyes, the way he looked at me. So I asked them if they would turn him sideways. They did, and then they turned him back around, and I said the second, and they said, which one, and I said number two. So when I said that, well, I just kind of fell over. Everybody in there, you know, was beginning to talk, and I don't know, just--
Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.
Mr. BALL. Did he have the same clothing on that the man had that you saw shoot the officer?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had, these dark trousers on.
Mr. BALL. Did he have a jacket or a shirt? The man that you saw shoot Officer Tippit and run away, did you notice if he had a jacket on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had a jacket on when he done it.
Mr. BALL. What kind of a jacket, what general color of jacket?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It was a short jacket open in the front, kind of a grayish tan.
Mr. BALL. Did you tell the police that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, I did.

Contrary to your incorrect version of Markham's testimony she testified to recognizing Oswald by looking at his face, from a sidewiew and by the dark trousers he was wearing.

Which ones?  The ones that Poe's initial disappeared from, or the one that was handed to the police at the station in a wad of kleenex?

All four shells were traced to Oswald's S&W 38 Special and the two shells picked up by the Davis girls had a complete chain of evidence. Your referencing Benavides shells that he placed in a cigarette pack as somehow not being evidence becuase of questionable chain of evidence might work in a courtroom but that would still leave you with the Davis girls shells. In addition bullets recovered from Tippit's body were of Western-Winchester and Remington-Peters manufacture the same as the shells recovered from the crime scene and found in Oswald's S&W revolver and in his pocket.

Oswald had no revolver on him when he was arrested.  By the time he was arrested, somebody had grabbed a gun out of McDonald's hand and McDonald didn't even know who that was.  I think what you mean is that V510210 was pulled out of Gerald Hill's pocket at the station 2 hours later.

The above statement has to win the award for silliness. During interrogation Oswald admitted to having a gun.

"When Captain Fritz asked him why he carried the revolver, he answered, "Well, you know about a pistol. I just carried it." WR, pg 181

I know of no example of Oswald ever using Hidell as an alias for himself.  Why is why I asked.  You said there were a dozen examples.  All I know is that an ID card that nobody mentioned at the time eventually turned up.

I said there were a dozen example of Oswald using Hidell as an alias and that included other names. I never claimed there were any witnesses that could identify Oswald as using Hidell to represent himself. There is the example of Oswald using O. H. Lee as an alias for himself and the probable example of Oswald using Osborne as himself when he ordered and picked up the FPCC flyers in NO.

I just thought of a possible example that would fit your criteria. Railway Express shipped the revolver C.O.D. It's entirely possible, and even probable, that Oswald had to produce the Hidell ID to the RE courier in order to receive the package before paying cash for the balance owed.

Your question implies there was forging of documents by the DPD to implicate Oswald in the murder of Tippit. Now it's your turn to provide evidence that would either prove or lead a reasonable person to conclude that the DPD would forge documents in order to implicate Oswald in the murder of Tippit. If you decide to evade the question for some silly reason then why even bring up the issue of the Hidell ID?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2018, 02:26:23 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #239 on: December 20, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »
Is this the shirt? The striping looks white to me.

Great, now all you have to do is prove that the guy in the taxi was wearing this shirt.