Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48228 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2018, 02:33:02 PM »
Advertisement
No, super laid. I'm still stuttering after just drilling my girlfriend.
Now you'll all be dreaming about tittitities tonight.

You're welcome.

;)

Do you deflate her afterwards?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2018, 02:33:02 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2018, 02:43:22 PM »

they're members of a cult.

Yes..as part of our creed.....We routinely recite...  "With Liberry and JUSTICE for all"......

Oswald was charged with the murders of Tippitt and JFK. He was given every opportunity to be represented by counsel while under arrest. The DPD failed to protect Oswald during his transfer to a more secure jail but that can be laid at the foot of incompetence than of deliberate maliciousness.

When it comes to the cult, you specifically, in your misguided efforts to exonerate Saint Oswald you trample over the injustice done in that process to dozens of individuals falsely implicated in a coverup and/or, as you're so fond of saying, a coup d'?tat.  Your lot should be ashamed of yourselves specially those shameless individuals who sought and seek to profit from this tragedy for personal gain.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2018, 03:02:03 PM »
So Oswald's use of an alias at his boardinghouse is evidence of his being an "intelligence agent" because they register at hotels under assumed names.  And you know this from what?  Watching old spy movies?

Do you listen to the news or read newspapers?   It's common practice for intelligence agents to use an alias...

But even if you aren't aware of this fact.... Most folks with just one iota of commonsense can see the logic of a secret agent using an alias....

I think you have watched too many "Secret Squirrel" and "Morocco Mole" cartoons.  Why would someone working for the FBI or CIA need an alias while in the US?  Who would they be hiding from? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2018, 03:02:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2018, 03:07:16 PM »
Oswald was charged with the murders of Tippitt and JFK. He was given every opportunity to be represented by counsel while under arrest. The DPD failed to protect Oswald during his transfer to a more secure jail but that can be laid at the foot of incompetence than of deliberate maliciousness.

When it comes to the cult, you specifically, in your misguided efforts to exonerate Saint Oswald you trample over the injustice done in that process to dozens of individuals falsely implicated in a coverup and/or, as you're so fond of saying, a coup d'?tat.  Your lot should be ashamed of yourselves specially those shameless individuals who sought and seek to profit from this tragedy for personal gain.

You're waaaaay off course Mr Navarro.....   Why don't you try to get back on track, and Let's discuss and examine  the EVIDENCE...

In the above tirade you're dealing with the abstract, and emotions....

Tell me again how the "fleeing" arch villain, and devil's handy man, Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald  ( booooo hissss) managed to reach across a five foot span with an 8 pound rifle and lay that heavy rifle on the floor beneath a pallet that had boxes of books stacked on it. ...and then place boxes of books over the top of the opening so that the rifle was completely hidden at he bottom of an enclosed cavern.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2018, 03:20:23 PM »
You're waaaaay off course Mr Navarro.....   Why don't you try to get back on track, and Let's discuss and examine  the EVIDENCE...

In the above tirade you're dealing with the abstract, and emotions....

Tell me again how the "fleeing" arch villain, and devil's handy man, Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald  ( booooo hissss) managed to reach across a five foot span with an 8 pound rifle and lay that heavy rifle on the floor beneath a pallet that had boxes of books stacked on it. ...and then place boxes of books over the top of the opening so that the rifle was completely hidden at he bottom of an enclosed cavern.

How tall do you think someone would have to be to do this?  And your fantasy giant went unnoticed in the TSBD?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2018, 03:20:23 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2018, 03:37:02 PM »
So, what Oswald said during his interrogation is "solid evidence" that he was telling the truth? That's not what Oswald told Marina. That Oswald registered at N. Beckley under O. H. Lee is "solid evidence". That Oswald ordered both C2766 and V510210 is very solid circumstantial evidence. That Oswald was identified as the man who shot Tippit (by Markham) and fled the scene eventually ending up at the Texas Theater (by several witnesses) is solid direct evidence. That the 6.5mm WC shells found on the SN were traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence. The same goes for the shells found on the Tippit crime scene. That CE-399 was traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence. That the two fragments of a WC 6.5mm found in the presidential limo were traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence. That Oswald was arrested with V510210 on his person is solid direct evidence. What more is needed to satisfy any reasonable person that Oswald was guilty as sin of the assassination of JFK and the murder of Tippit? The key here is "rasonable person".

Do you deny that Oswald used Hidell and O. H. Lee as aliases?

Can you prove that he did use those aliases?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2018, 03:43:53 PM »
Quote my 'earlier comment', so far you've missed my point all together...

Here it is.

The AnybodyButOswald crowd cannot show that AnybodyButOswald knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day. The AnybodyButOswald crowd cannot show that AnybodyButOswald was positively identified as being at the scene during both murders.

And that's a fact.

If I were you I'd be 🏃‍♂️from these false claims that you called facts too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2018, 03:43:53 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
BS:
Says the guy who has failed to cite one piece of supporting evidence in this thread.