Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48229 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »
Advertisement
I think you have watched too many "Secret Squirrel" and "Morocco Mole" cartoons.  Why would someone working for the FBI or CIA need an alias while in the US?  Who would they be hiding from?

Are you sane and sober?....   Of course secret agents use false identities no matter where in the world they happen to be.

However your suggestion does display the gullible naivete of a trusting child.   Lee Oswald was also gullible and naive... 

When he was in Russia he was always on his toes,kept himself alert and on guard....   But he foolishly thought that he could relax when he returned home to the good ol USA.   He was simply too naive to understand that there were Brigands and Bastards right  here in the good ol USA, who would use him like a marionette... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »

Are you sane and sober?....   Of course secret agents use false identities no matter where in the world they happen to be.

However your suggestion does display the gullible naivete of a trusting child.   Lee Oswald was also gullible and naive... 

When he was in Russia he was always on his toes,kept himself alert and on guard....   But he foolishly thought that he could relax when he returned home to the good ol USA.   He was simply too naive to understand that there were Brigands and Bastards right  here in the good ol USA, who would use him like a marionette...

Again, if Oswald was working for the FBI or CIA as you have suggested, who would he be hiding from in the US by using an alias?  Simply repeating over and over again that secret agents use false identities is not an answer.  Lots of criminals use false names as well.  You don't need an alias if you are working for the very people who are doing the looking.  They would know Oswald's whereabouts if he was working for them.  An alias would be pointless.  Oswald used an alias not because he was working for the FBI but because he knew the FBI was keeping tabs on him and he wanted to make it as difficult as possible to track him. 

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2018, 04:20:16 PM »
Nothing will ever satisfy these people because they're members of a cult. They worship at the altar of St. Oswald the Patsy.

How would you know since you never cite any evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2018, 04:20:16 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2018, 04:21:38 PM »
Whaley testified that he jotted down fares in 15 minute intervals or when he had the chance, I believe.

He lied based on his own trip sheet.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2018, 04:39:12 PM »
Again, if Oswald was working for the FBI or CIA as you have suggested, who would he be hiding from in the US by using an alias?  Simply repeating over and over again that secret agents use false identities is not an answer.  Lots of criminals use false names as well.  You don't need an alias if you are working for the very people who are doing the looking.  They would know Oswald's whereabouts if he was working for them.  An alias would be pointless.  Oswald used an alias not because he was working for the FBI but because he knew the FBI was keeping tabs on him and he wanted to make it as difficult as possible to track him.

Lots of criminals use false names   Yes, that's true... and many intelligence agencies use criminals as agents....

You don't need an alias if you are working for the very people who are doing the looking.

How old are you Dickie?....  11---12 ??

As the old Private Detective, Jack Martin,  said to Jim Garrison the District Attorney ....."You are sooooo naive !!"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2018, 04:39:12 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2018, 05:02:28 PM »

Again, if Oswald was working for the FBI or CIA as you have suggested, who would he be hiding from in the US by using an alias?

Who knows? Law enforcement officers go undercover all the time, don't they?

Simply repeating over and over again that secret agents use false identities is not an answer.

Yes it is. It's just an answer you don't like.

You don't need an alias if you are working for the very people who are doing the looking.

What makes you think that the CIA and/or FBI were looking for Oswald?

They would know Oswald's whereabouts if he was working for them.

Really? What makes you say that?

Oswald used an alias not because he was working for the FBI but because he knew the FBI was keeping tabs on him

The FBI was keeping tabs on him? Really?

and he wanted to make it as difficult as possible to track him. 

By taking jobs under his own name, having his wife and kids stay at a known address, requesting a visit of an FBI officer after he was arrested in New Orleans and going to see Hosty?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »
He lied based on his own trip sheet.

I believe that you're being unduly harsh in calling William Whaley a liar.....  He was an unabashed natural bull shipper.

In Whaley's case it's hard to call him a liar, because I doubt that he knew the difference between the truth and BS.

He was simply modeling clay in the hands of authority.... and would say whatever he thought would please them.  However, he did tell the WC attorney who was acting as a prosecutor  that a defense attorney could rip his tale apart...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2018, 05:27:11 PM »
Lots of criminals use false names   Yes, that's true... and many intelligence agencies use criminals as agents....

How old are you Dickie?....  11---12 ??

As the old Private Detective, Jack Martin,  said to Jim Garrison the District Attorney ....."You are sooooo naive !!"

Amidst this rambling is there an answer to my question?  If Oswald was working for the FBI, then who would be looking for him in Dallas that would necessitate his use of an alias?  Can you focus on that instead of going off on some incoherent tangent.