Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47330 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2018, 07:14:14 PM »
Advertisement
You're lucky anyone responds to you at all

Yes, I agree.... Very few would step into the ring with Mohamed Ali either......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2018, 07:14:14 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2018, 07:31:38 PM »
This will probably shock you....So be sure you're sitting down ( in the event you feint )

I believe that Lee did register as OH Lee at the rooming house...  It is a common and routine practice for intelligence agents to register at hotels under an assumed name....   

I'l interpret that for you Chappie... BFD!!....  So Lee used an alias at the rooming house...  How does that indicate that he was a cold blooded killer??

Yep. OH Lee was in charge of safe-house procurement. Finally you knobs are getting what I exposed some time ago.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2018, 07:39:38 PM »
Yes, I agree.... Very few would step into the ring with Mohamed Ali either......

He had a few fights too many

He wound up punch-drunk, like you

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2018, 07:39:38 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2018, 08:30:29 PM »
This will probably shock you....So be sure you're sitting down ( in the event you feint )

I believe that Lee did register as OH Lee at the rooming house...  It is a common and routine practice for intelligence agents to register at hotels under an assumed name....   

I'l interpret that for you Chappie... BFD!!....  So Lee used an alias at the rooming house...  How does that indicate that he was a cold blooded killer??

Whew.  So Oswald's use of an alias at his boardinghouse is evidence of his being an "intelligence agent" because they register at hotels under assumed names.  And you know this from what?  Watching old spy movies?  By that logic, anyone who wears shorts must be a NBA player because they wear shorts when playing basketball.  I think Oswald used an alias because he knew the FBI was keeping tabs on him and he didn't want to make it easy for them to track him.  If he was working for an US intelligence agency, then they would certainly know his whereabouts and there would be no need to use an alias.  Who would Oswald be hiding from in the US if he is an intelligence agent for the FBI or CIA?  You only use an alias if you don't want to be tracked.  Not if you are working for the folks who are doing the tracking. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2018, 10:00:29 PM »
Whew.  So Oswald's use of an alias at his boardinghouse is evidence of his being an "intelligence agent" because they register at hotels under assumed names.  And you know this from what?  Watching old spy movies?  By that logic, anyone who wears shorts must be a NBA player because they wear shorts when playing basketball.  I think Oswald used an alias because he knew the FBI was keeping tabs on him and he didn't want to make it easy for them to track him.  If he was working for an US intelligence agency, then they would certainly know his whereabouts and there would be no need to use an alias.  Who would Oswald be hiding from in the US if he is an intelligence agent for the FBI or CIA?  You only use an alias if you don't want to be tracked.  Not if you are working for the folks who are doing the tracking.

So Oswald's use of an alias at his boardinghouse is evidence of his being an "intelligence agent" because they register at hotels under assumed names.  And you know this from what?  Watching old spy movies?

Do you listen to the news or read newspapers?   It's common practice for intelligence agents to use an alias...

But even if you aren't aware of this fact.... Most folks with just one iota of commonsense can see the logic of a secret agent using an alias....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2018, 10:00:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
The AnybodyButOswald crowd cannot show that AnybodyButOswald knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day. The AnybodyButOswald crowd cannot show that AnybodyButOswald was positively identified as being at the scene during both murders.

And that's a fact.

So what?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2018, 10:19:21 PM »
Where did I agree with Oscar? I'm directly addressing Oswald's rooming-house related statement.

Where did you get the idea that Rob's comment was directed at you?

Speaking of which, I find it hard to digest... especially how in the hell the name 'Lee Oswald' or 'Lee Harvey Oswald' (and by all means do feel free to take the opportunity here to suggest your own combos) could possibly be mistaken for 'O.H. Lee'

Keep in mind, we're talking about this person:

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, you know, I can't see too good how to read. I'm completely blind in my right eye.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:21:10 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2018, 10:19:21 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #159 on: December 18, 2018, 11:32:56 PM »
Did I say something about Hidell (rhymes with Fidel) while addressing the apparently 'misunderstood' O.H. Lee?

So you don't think that LHO used that alias. Good. We are making progress.