Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 8562 times)

Offline Colin Crow

• Beware of Geeks bearing gifs.
Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »
Howard it might come as a surprise to you but I am reconsidering the theory after reviewing the statements. Tony did not imply anything about Dougherty being the assassin. Did you see my post where I stated that I think Dougherty came up after BRW left?

This is a complex topic, maybe too much for you to comprehend.

PS only BRW gave a statement on 11/22. See above.....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 03:56:29 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2018, 03:51:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a complex topic, maybe to much for you to comprehend.

Yeah, that's because I'm just not as smart as you are.

Save the condescending remarks for someone else, bright boy.

BTW, that should be 'too' much.

Have a nice day. 

Offline Colin Crow

• Beware of Geeks bearing gifs.
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
Yeah, that's because I'm just not as smart as you are.

At last we agree on something.

PS thanks for the tip on the typo.....you might have a career there.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2018, 05:21:33 PM »
Why do you think that?

I don't "believe " that...I KNOW it is a fact.....  It's not hard to prove....  Paul Ernst has done an excellent job of showing that the rifle could not have been fired out of that half open window from inside the building, and the window would have to have been open wider if a gunman had tried to put the muzzle of the 40 inch rifle outside of the window.    So not only was it physically impossible...many witnesses would have seen the rifle and the gunman because the sound of gunfire would have caused people to look toward the sound of the gunfire just as motorcycle officer Baker did when he heard the first shot.   He looked up tpward the TSBD and saw NOBODY firing a rifle.   The reason he didn't see anybody firing a rifle is because there was nobody there firing a rifle ..There was only Bonnie Ray Williams and Junior Jarman behind the open windows on the fifth floor and nobody behind the window on the sixth floor.

The star witness for LBJ's cover up committee was Howard Brennan....  But they had to ignore his affidavit and his testimony in which he DESCRIBED what he saw on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting.   Brennan said that he saw a man who was in his thirties and weighed as much as 175 pounds and who was wearing light khaki clothing ( both shirt and trousers)  Brennan said the man was aiming a hunting rifle ( a "high powered rifle , possibly a 30-30 Winchester) out of a window that he was STANDING behind.

Brennan could NOT have been describing a man standing behind the SE corner window because it would have been impossible for a man to stand behind that half open window and aim a rifle out of it.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2018, 05:57:35 PM »
Howard it might come as a surprise to you but I am reconsidering the theory after reviewing the statements. Tony did not imply anything about Dougherty being the assassin. Did you see my post where I stated that I think Dougherty came up after BRW left?

This is a complex topic, maybe too much for you to comprehend.

PS only BRW gave a statement on 11/22. See above.....

'This is a complex topic, maybe too much for you to comprehend''
>>> By making everything evermore big and complex, you lot are 'moving in the wrong direction', as Einstein put it.

KISS

Keep It Simple Sherlock.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2018, 05:57:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2018, 06:03:26 PM »
I don't "believe " that...I KNOW it is a fact.....  It's not hard to prove....  Paul Ernst has done an excellent job of showing that the rifle could not have been fired out of that half open window from inside the building, and the window would have to have been open wider if a gunman had tried to put the muzzle of the 40 inch rifle outside of the window.    So not only was it physically impossible...many witnesses would have seen the rifle and the gunman because the sound of gunfire would have caused people to look toward the sound of the gunfire just as motorcycle officer Baker did when he heard the first shot.   He looked up tpward the TSBD and saw NOBODY firing a rifle.   The reason he didn't see anybody firing a rifle is because there was nobody there firing a rifle ..There was only Bonnie Ray Williams and Junior Jarman behind the open windows on the fifth floor and nobody behind the window on the sixth floor.

The star witness for LBJ's cover up committee was Howard Brennan....  But they had to ignore his affidavit and his testimony in which he DESCRIBED what he saw on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting.   Brennan said that he saw a man who was in his thirties and weighed as much as 175 pounds and who was wearing light khaki clothing ( both shirt and trousers)  Brennan said the man was aiming a hunting rifle ( a "high powered rifle , possibly a 30-30 Winchester) out of a window that he was STANDING behind.

Brennan could NOT have been describing a man standing behind the SE corner window because it would have been impossible for a man to stand behind that half open window and aim a rifle out of it.

::)

WallyWorld, through the wormhole.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 06:05:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Nicholas Turner

« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »
I don't "believe " that...I KNOW it is a fact.....

I didn't say believe, I said think, but anyway ...... its not a fact.

It's not hard to prove....  Paul Ernst has done an excellent job of showing that the rifle could not have been fired out of that half open window from inside the building, and the window would have to have been open wider if a gunman had tried to put the muzzle of the 40 inch rifle outside of the window.    So not only was it physically impossible...many witnesses would have seen the rifle and the gunman because the sound of gunfire would have caused people to look toward the sound of the gunfire just as motorcycle officer Baker did when he heard the first shot.   He looked up tpward the TSBD and saw NOBODY firing a rifle.   The reason he didn't see anybody firing a rifle is because there was nobody there firing a rifle ..There was only Bonnie Ray Williams and Junior Jarman behind the open windows on the fifth floor and nobody behind the window on the sixth floor.

Others have done analysis to show the shots most likely came from the sixth floor SE window where the snippers nest was  Also various people described seeing a rifle being withdrawn from the window plus Jarman and others reported hearing the gunshots directly above them.

So where do you think the shots were fired from?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 06:48:42 PM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2018, 07:17:27 PM »
..just came across this.....
Didn't Victoria Adams and her friend Sandra Styles testify that they entered the stairwell on the 4th floor approximately 20 seconds after the third shot?
The Warren Commission jackals completely ignored their statements. Why?
Because Oswald must have seemingly turned into the invisible man and went right by them.
Those other guys?...Who cared that their stories were all contradictory? The cops had their man!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2018, 07:17:27 PM »

Online Nicholas Turner

« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2018, 07:55:22 PM »
Didn't Victoria Adams and her friend Sandra Styles testify that they entered the stairwell on the 4th floor approximately 20 seconds after the third shot?
The Warren Commission jackals completely ignored their statements. Why?
Because Oswald must have seemingly turned into the invisible man and went right by them.
Those other guys?...Who cared that their stories were all contradictory? The cops had their man!

As I understand it the trouble with their timings is that Adams said when they got to the first floor they met Shelley and Lovelady, but they had been watching from the steps of the TSBD then gone up to the tracks behind it before going to the bottom of the stairs. This was several minutes later, and they said they saw Truly (and an officer)going into the building whilst they were outside.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »
I didn't say believe, I said think, but anyway ...... its not a fact.

Others have done analysis to show the shots most likely came from the sixth floor SE window where the snippers nest was  Also various people described seeing a rifle being withdrawn from the window plus Jarman and others reported hearing the gunshots directly above them.

So where do you think the shots were fired from?

Do your own research and reasoning....Don't rely on "others"   ...who claim the shots "most likely" came from the SE corner window.   And there was NO sniper's nest....at that site.   Some loafer employee ( Givens?)  had constructed a hidden "Smokers Nook" behind that window as a place he could loaf, and smoke out of sight of the boss.   The police found a couple of spent shells there where they had been planted and assumed the site was a "Sniper's Nest" where the gunman had sat on a box and used a stack of boxes as a rifle steady rest ...in spite of the fact that the gunman could not have declined the muzzle of the rifle down onto Elm street if he had rested the rifle on top of the stack of boxes as Deputy Mooney imagined.

The shots came from the Grassy Knoll.....   LBJ and Hoover worked hard to divert the attention from the GK.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »