Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 69643 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #320 on: November 30, 2018, 04:12:00 AM »
Advertisement

Rob,

And yet you want me to post my "opinions" here so that you can ... uhhh ........ READ them?

How ironic.

I'm running away from my "opinion" that Khrushchev and / or Castro killed JFK, with or without a programmed-in-Minsk Oswald?

LOL!

You were stating it as more than an opinion initially as you went into attack mode quickly. Only when it became obvious that you had no evidence to support your claim did you admit that it is your opinion.

People who state their opinions as facts are worth watching.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: November 30, 2018, 04:12:00 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #321 on: November 30, 2018, 06:45:58 AM »
My earlier post, with the promised footnote added (my laptop ran out of juice).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caprio wrote:

Telling people to read something is a copout. Five people can read something and come away with a different conclusion. *You* claimed on this board that the KGB and Russians killed JFK and still have NOT offered one piece of evidence for this claim.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Rob,

1) You're afraid to read one page in a well-sourced book I posted for you because somehow what's written on that page (paraphrasing here, Rob) "is open to five different interpretations by any five different people" (that's life, Rob), and yet you want me to post my (fact-based) opinions here (identical to what Bagley wrote in Spy Wars and Ghosts of the Spy Wars, and what Riebling wrote in Wedge (*with one exception so far; see below) so that you can .......... READ them?

How ironic.

2) I'm running away from my "opinion" that Khrushchev and / or Castro were responsible for the death of JFK, with or without a programmed-in-Minsk Oswald?

LOL!

-- Tommy   :)

PS  Whom do you believe killed JFK, Rob?

Got any uncontroverted "evidence" to back up your ....... opinion?

Did you form your opinions about the assassination by reading books, watching videos?

Are there any you think I should read / watch to bring me around to your way of thinking (whatever it is), or did your current "opinions" somehow spring automatically / mystically ... into your ..... mind?

LOL

* EDIT: On page 126 of the 1994 edition of Wedge, Riebling says Bedell Smith was U.S. ambassador to the Soviet Union when CIA officer Edward Ellis Smith (look him up) became the first CIA officer recruited by the KGB (in Moscow in late 1956), when in fact Charles Bohlen was ambassador at the time.

In case you're interested, Edward Ellis Smith (or someone HE helped KGB to recruit in the U.S.) was that great JFK researcher Peter Dale Scott's "Popov's Mole," the never-uncovered-during-his-lifetime traitor whom Angleton may have sent Oswald to Moscow to try to "dangle out," and whom false defector Yuri Nosenko successfully protected by giving false information to Tennent H. Bagley and George Kisevalter in Geneva in 1962.  You know, Yuri Nosenko, the KGB officer who "defected" to the U.S. six weeks after the assassination and swore up and down that the KGB hadn't  even interviewed Odwald during the 2.5 years the Marine Corps radar operator lived in The Workers' Paradise?

LOL

-------------------------------------

-- Tommy   :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:53:52 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #322 on: December 24, 2018, 11:27:09 AM »
My new book, I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak, is now available for purchase.

Fred Litwin recounts how he became a JFK conspiracy freak at eighteen, and then slowly moved to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin. This book demonstrates how the left and the right have used the JFK assassination to drive home myths about power in America. There is also the horrible persecution of a gay man prosecuted for conspiring to kill Kennedy, the ugly story of Oliver Stone?s homophobic film JFK, an expos? of conspiracy nonsense on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, a look at how the Soviets tried to influence American public opinion into believing the CIA was behind the assassination, and the incredible secret why some JFK assassination documents must remain locked up forever. And a whole lot more.

PRAISE for I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

?As a young man growing up in the heyday of Kennedy assassination theorizing, Fred Litwin believed a conspiracy killed JFK.  And then he grew, and he studied and he researched.  The result is this volume, a thorough, cogent and meticulously argued case for a lone assassin.  A seasoned conspiracy skeptic will learn new things here, and a conspiracy believer open to looking at the other side could do no better than this volume.?
     John McAdams, Associate Professor of Political Science at Marquette University and author of JFK Assassination Logic: How to Think about Claims of Conspiracy

?This is a great book for conspiracy buffs?and, more important, for those who debunk such theories. Fred Litwin does a terrific job in blowing up the myriad JFK assassination scenarios, not least in completely demolishing The Fifth Estate?s decades-long efforts to ?uncover? the truth. The CBC?s lead investigative show is revealed here to be more than slightly unhinged.?
     J. L. Granatstein, Author of Who Killed Canadian History?

?Who killed John F. Kennedy has become the conspiracy theory of conspiracy theories. Despite the many recent books debunking all of them, scores of people still believe Lee Harvey Oswald was not involved or had accomplices, and was directed by either Moscow, the CIA, the FBI, Lyndon Johnson, Fidel Castro,  or whomever one chooses to accuse.

In Fred Litwin?s marvelous book, he charts how he went from becoming one of the earlier skeptics to someone dedicated to dissecting their arguments and carefully tearing them apart. The penultimate chapter is the one in which Litwin takes a scalpel to the vehicle that has unfortunately convinced many Americans there was a real conspiracy. That source is the famous Oliver Stone movie, JFK, in which Litwin shows the director created a nonexistent homosexual cabal planning to assassinate Kennedy, which was also in cahoots with the CIA. The agency, according to Stone, wanted Kennedy dead because he was about to pull U.S. troops out of Vietnam! Exposing Stone?s lies after lies, the director won?t know what hit him if he dares to read Litwin?s book.

Litwin continues to update the many books and new theories that keep coming to prove conspiracy, up to the present. What he has accomplished is to put the final nail in the coffin of all the conspiracy theorists, who develop new ones as old theories are proven wrong. He has given us a beautifully written and compelling book, one in which Litwin tells the bold, unvarnished truth. How anyone reading this can still conclude that JFK was killed by various conspirators, rather than the lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald, is beyond my comprehension. Everyone still concerned with JFK?s death and thinks it?s a mystery, must read Fred Litwin?s I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak. They will be glad they did.?
     Ronald Radosh, Professor Emeritus of History at CUNY, opinion columnist for The Daily Beast and co-author of A Safe Haven: Harry S. Truman and the Founding of Israel.

?Mr. Litwin?s book is the best in many, many years in dealing with the truth about this horrendous piece of history?and exposing the fakirs, cons and opportunists who often call themselves ?historians.? A fine presentation!?
     Hugh Aynesworth, Author of November 22, 1963: Witness to History and JFK: Breaking the News

A critique of Litwin's "book" by James D.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jim-garrison-vs-fred-litwin-the-beat-goes-on-part-2

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: December 24, 2018, 11:27:09 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #323 on: December 24, 2018, 12:02:44 PM »
A critique of Litwin's "book" by James D.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jim-garrison-vs-fred-litwin-the-beat-goes-on-part-2

Ray,

James DiEugenio?

You mean the high school history teacher who as recently as March 21st of this year stated on the EF that Alger Hiss was not a spy for the Kremlin?

The guy who idolizes intellectually-dishonest Jefferson Morley (see my 1-star review of Morley's "The Ghost" on Amazon, under the name dumptrumputin)?

The guy who refused to applaud at the conclusion of John Newman's "Spy Wars" presentation in San Francisco in March because Newman, having read Tennent H. Bagley's excellent book by the same name, is now convinced that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector, and Anatoliy Golitsyn a true one?

The guy who was sad that the Communist candidate lost the election to Yeltsin?

The guy whom Bill Kelley told me over the phone was a "cracker"?

The guy who is idolized on RT?

The guy who bemoans the demise of Alex Jones?

That James DiEugenio?

LOL

-- Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 01:30:36 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #324 on: December 24, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »
Ray,

James DiEugenio?

You mean the high school history teacher who as recently as March 21st of this year stated on the EF that Alger Hiss was not a spy for the Kremlin?

The guy who idolizes intellectually-dishonest Jefferson Morley (see my 1-star review of Morley's "The Ghost" on Amazon, under the name dumptrumpputin)?

The guy who refused to applaud at the conclusion of John Newman's "Spy Wars" presentation in San Francisco in March because Newman, having read Tennent H. Bagley's excellent book by the same name, is now convinced that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector, and Anatoliy Golitsyn a true one?

That James DiEugenio?

LOL

Thomas,

You missed the James DiNobrainio, who at one time in the distant past was a huge fan of the late William Cooper, and who was an open supporter of "The Driver Shot JFK" lunatic theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: December 24, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #325 on: December 24, 2018, 12:28:33 PM »
Thomas,

You missed the James DiNobrainio, who at one time in the distant past was a huge fan of the late William Cooper, and who was an open supporter of "The Driver Shot JFK" lunatic theory.

Duncan,

That sounds about right.

Thanks,

PS  I just now did a little "research" and came up with this article, in which Cooper is mentioned, and Jumbo Duh is actually quoted for his "expert opinion."

LOL

How ironic!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/who-really-killed-jfk-experts-pick-the-wildest-conspiracy-theories
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 12:46:44 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #326 on: December 24, 2018, 01:09:31 PM »
Duncan,

That sounds about right.

Thanks,

PS  I just now did a little "research" and came up with this article, in which Cooper is mentioned, and Jumbo Duh is actually quoted for his "expert opinion."

LOL

How ironic!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/who-really-killed-jfk-experts-pick-the-wildest-conspiracy-theories

DiNobrainio is so much of an expert that he thinks Kennedy was a Sand King, how bizzare is that?  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: December 24, 2018, 01:09:31 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #327 on: December 24, 2018, 01:33:14 PM »
Ray Mitcham Old Bean,

You say "James D" has reviewed Litwin's book?

James DiEugenio?

The guy who idolizes intellectually-dishonest Jefferson Morley (see my 1-star review of Morley's "The Ghost" on Amazon, under the name dumptrumputin)?

The guy who was sad that the Communist candidate  Gennady Zyuganov, lost the 1996 presidential election to Boris Yeltsin?

The guy whom Bill Kelley told me over the phone was a "cracker"?

The guy who is idolized on RT?

The guy who bemoans the demise of Alex Jones?

That James DiEugenio?

LOL

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:22:29 PM by Thomas Graves »