Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 70464 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #304 on: November 28, 2018, 03:57:51 AM »
Advertisement
Caprio condescendingly wrote:

So you really have no idea what they (the Soviets) would have gained by having JFK removed. Got it. JFK had a good relationship with Khrushchev so you need to do better than Oliver Stone and Mark Lane(,) Tommy.

My reply:

Rob,

Are you really too lazy to read that page (plus a smidgen) in the digital version of the book that I posted for you?

Can't find it?

-- Tommy  :)

PS  Here's the link, again, and below it -- the original post with the chapter title and the page numbers listed (slightly edited to make it easier for you to understand).

https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n1

(Caprio had written ...)

"But, JFK had a good relationship with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev so why would the KGB want him dead?"

(I had replied ...)

Rob,

That's what I thought, too, until I read Bagley's "Spy Wars" and "Ghosts of the Spy Wars," got a handle (so-to-speak) on 90-plus years of KGB (and CHEKA, and OGPU, and NKVD, and FSB, and SVR, and ... etc, etc) Active Measures Counterintelligence Ops (since 1959 artfully interwoven with Strategic/Operational Deception Counterintelligence Operations), and then read Chapter 10 ("Sinister Implications") of Mark Riebling's "Wedge: The Secret War Between The FBI and CIA."

What really caught my attention was the equivalent of one page of text that starts in the middle of page 391 on my laptop/android, and ends at the bottom of 392.

Here's how it begins: "But what would the Soviets possibly gain from Kennedy's death that would be worth the risk of retaliation?" 

Hopefully you can find it.  If not, then maybe someday I'll laboriously type out that one page of text for you, here.

https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n1

-- Tommy   :)

All this verbiage and still no answer. Why can't you just state what the Russians gained by killing JFK? This is how these boards work. I don't have to do anything when you make the claim. Well?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: November 28, 2018, 03:57:51 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #305 on: November 28, 2018, 05:25:37 AM »
Rob,

Why should I make things super-easy for you by trying to paraphrase, in fifty-words-or-less, what Mark Riebling and true-defector Pyotr Deryabin (ever heard of him?) say were excellent reasons for Nikita Krushchev's assassinating President Kennedy (with or without the help of Fidel Castro)?

Click on the link I provided, read the book (or at least the one page I pointed out to you), and then try to rebut what Riebling says.

It'll be good for you, and you might even learn something!

Or, if you prefer, avoid that information and that "take," and continue right along in ... well, ignorance ..., and continue to unwittingly spread the injurious products of "KGB" "active measures" and "operational deception" ops.

(You'll have to read Bagley's book "Spy Wars" (for free on the Internet) if you want to understand what those two forms of Russian counterintelligence operations are all about, and how the former has been so effective against our country and our allies for eighty-plus years, and especially after it was augmented -- by a kind of feedback system -- by the latter in 1959.)

--  Tommy   :)

PS  As to just two of the things the Kremlin got out of "it", I give you fifty years of dumbing-down and paranoia-inducing Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories ("scoops" and "intel" gleefully provided over the years by the Ruskies; mostly revolving around the evil, evil, evil CIA, of course; on all SORTS of subjects), and the concomitant eventual installing of Russian Mobbed-Up "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president by "former" KGB Counterintelligence officer Vladimir Putin, and his lackey-agent, Julian Assange.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:58:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2018, 06:08:16 AM »
Rob,

Why should I make things super-easy for you by trying to paraphrase, in fifty-words-or-less, what Mark Riebling and true-defector Pyotr Deryabin (ever heard of him?) say were excellent reasons for Nikita Krushchev's assassinating President Kennedy (with or without the help of Fidel Castro)?

Click on the link I provided, read the book (or at least the one page I pointed out to you), and then try to rebut what Riebling says.

It'll be good for you, and you might even learn something!

Or, if you prefer, avoid that information and that "take," and continue right along in ... well, ignorance ..., and continue to unwittingly spread the injurious products of "KGB" "active measures" and "operational deception" ops.

(Tommy, do you have any Publix sooper markets in your neck of the woods? If not, consider you are attempting
to talk some sense and point in the right direction, a guy who is paid (about 1/3 wages & benefits of a similarly employed Safeway associate) to ask, "did you find everything alright?" skatey-eight times each shift!
)

(You'll have to read Bagley's book "Spy Wars" (for free on the Internet) if you want to understand what those two forms of Russian counterintelligence operations are all about, and how the former has been so effective against our country and our allies for eighty-plus years, and especially after it was augmented -- by a kind of feedback system -- by the latter in 1959.)

PS  As to just two of the things the Kremlin got out of "it", I give you fifty years of dumbing-down and paranoia-inducing Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories ("scoops" and "intel" gleefully provided over the years by the Ruskies; mostly revolving around the evil, evil, evil CIA, of course; on all SORTS of subjects), and the concomitant eventual installing of Russian Mobbed-Up "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president by "former" KGB Counterintelligence officer Vladimir Putin, and his lackey-agent, Julian Assange.

Christmas

And Tommy doesn't know what day it is
He doesn't know who Jesus was
Or what praying is
How can he be saved?

Good to see you posting again, Tommy! Salud! Actually, I would appreciate discussing and reading your insight related
to Jim Garrison's motives and sincerity, based on the evidence of his conflicts of interests, secrecy, and behavior,
if you have the time and the interest! In this area of study, I find myself in the camp of the late Tom Purvis.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 06:21:43 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2018, 06:08:16 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #307 on: November 28, 2018, 06:27:33 AM »
"Good to see you posting again, Tommy! Salud! Actually, I would appreciate discussing and reading your insight related
to Jim Garrison's motives and sincerity, based on the evidence of his conflicts of interests, secrecy, and behavior,
if you have the time and the interest!"

Tom,

Jim Garrison?

Who's he?

PS  Ever heard of Angleton's KGB triple-agent whom the June 19, 1975, Church Committee stenographer/court/transcriber mis-wrote as "Byetkov*?", and whom Angleton referred to only as "another hangnail" in five or six pages of his February 9. 1976, testimony?

Hint:  Ever heard of KGB triple-gent Aleksei Kulak (FEDORA), Oleg Brykin, Guenther Schulz (of course you have), and Ivan "The Radioactive Name-Dropper" Obyedkov (pronounced ahh-bee-ED-cough)?

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 06:33:50 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #308 on: November 28, 2018, 06:44:18 AM »
"Good to see you posting again, Tommy! Salud! Actually, I would appreciate discussing and reading your insight related
if you have the time and the interest!"

Tom,

Jim Garrison?

Who's he?

PS  Ever heard of Angleton's KGB triple-agent which the June 19, 1975, Church Committee stenographer/court/transcriber mis-wrote as "Byetkov*?", and whom Angleton referred to only as "another hangnail" in five pages of his February 9. 1976, testimony?

Unfortunately, I never got past my fascination with Angleton fave, Richard Ober,
CIA opens the book on a shady past - politics | NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/id/19438161/ns/politics/t/cia-opens-book-shady-past/
Jun 26, 2007 - Much of the redacted material appears in sections relating to Richard Ober, head of the Special Operations Group and deputy to James Jesus Angleton, ... Ober directed Operation CHAOS, a highly secretive covert operation ...
....after I found that Ober grew up less than a mile from James Kelsey Cogswell III and their attendance at Exeter prep
overlapped with Katzenbach's and Cogswell married the daughter of close Minnesota friend (Cornelius Van Ness) of F Scott Fitz, who happened to have Harold Ober as his book agent and left his own daughter Scottie in the Obers' care frequently enough she described Harold and his sons Richard and his bro Nathan, as her family. Nathan Ober was close to CIA's Ohrstrom.

I am not a fan of the frankness of T. Bagley, BWDIK?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 06:47:36 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: November 28, 2018, 06:44:18 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2018, 07:17:08 AM »
Tom,

So I take it that you don't want to read Tennent H. Bagley's works (although John M. Newman has, and has been sufficiently convinced by them to conclude that Golitsyn was a true defector after all, and Nosenko a false one) for the simple reason that he (Bagley) mighta been kinda maybe almost tangentially virtually involved in some really, really, really ... gasp ... evil, evil, evil program of the CIA?

If that's the case, then it certainly must be okay if I don't lend Mark Lane much credence, since he, according to The Mitrokhin Archive, was partially subsidized by the CPUSA to cast aspersions on the Warren Commission Report, and especially since his sugar-daddy CPUSA was, in turn, subsidized by the Soviet Union.

Or do you think The Mitrokhin Archive was an elaborate deception by the evil, evil, evil CIA?

LOL

PS.. I tried to paste this EF thread here, but to no avail.

LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden/topic/24661-why-does-the-mitrokhin-archive-claim-kgb-paid-mark-lane-6000-in-todays-money-to-debunk-the-warren-report/

PPS..  Funny, I thought I asked you about "Byetkov*?". 
Oh, well.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:53:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2018, 07:42:44 AM »
A determination has been made by the admin of this forum that THAT forum is not suitable for viewing.
You and I may have had a hand in influencing that notion!

Thomas Boyd: Lost Author of the "lost Generation"
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1931968330
Brian Bruce - 2006 - ‎Biography & Autobiography
the months passed Boyd contributed more material, but he would not ... Cornelius Van Ness, a young, wealthy St. Paul businessman who had an interest in .
Kilmarnock Books | MNopedia
www.mnopedia.org/place/kilmarnock-books
Aug 5, 2015 - The Kilmarnock Bookstore in downtown St. Paul brought writers and artists ... Its young owner was Cornelius Van Ness, a Harvard graduate who wanted to ... Van Ness arranged for Thomas Boyd, the young literary editor for the St. Paul ... F. Scott Fitzgerald, Carl Sandburg, Willa Cather, and Sinclair Lewis.

James Cogswell Engaged to Wed Nancy Van Ness ? Scarsdale ...
https://news.hrvh.org/veridian/cgi-bin/senylrc?a=d&d=scarsdaleinquire19430813.2.101
James Cogswell Engaged to Wed Nancy Van Ness. Mr. and Mrs. Cornelius W. Van Ness of New Canaan, Connecticut, and Prospect Harbor. Maine, have ...

Lt. Jas. K. Cogswell And Miss Van Ness Married Saturday ...
https://news.hrvh.org/veridian/cgi-bin/senylrc?a=d&d=scarsdaleinquire19450309.2.126
K. Cogswell And Miss Van Ness Married Saturday [ARTICLE] ... to Miss Nancy Van Ness of the Spars, daughter 1 of Mr and Mrs. Cornelius W. Van Ness of New ...

Consider this.... why did Cogswell III just happen to inject Joseph F Dryer into "the mix" if Bagley's take is reliable?
http://jfkforum.com/2017/10/
OCTOBER 1, 2017
Are we there yet? Part II

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=84&relPageId=64&search=cogswell_aunt%20dryer
1. HSCA Report, Volume XII, pg 60
Found in: HSCA Appendix Volumes
Jack Cogswell of Palm Beach. According to Cogswell, he ran into Joseph Dryer, who is a stockbroker with Loeb & Rhodes & Co. in Palm Beach and Dryer offered
offered informa- tion about George de Mohrenschildt.(172) Dryer told Cogswell that when he knew de Mohrenshchildt in Haiti, de Mohrenschildt's behav- ior
ior was "strange" and included following people in his car. (173) Dryer related that de Mohrenschildt was associated with a man named Charles who was the

Ten days after the alleged attempt on the life of Gen. Edwin Walker, Joseph Dryer and Tom Devine held seperate
meetings on same day in NYC with George DeM and Clemard Charles. Dryer claimed he received a heads up that
the secretary accompanying DeM and Charles was CIA affiliated.

(Here comes uncle Ernie to guide you to your very own machine. See me....feel me,,,,)
http://jfkfacts.org/mellen-defends-jim-garrison/#comment-122126
Tom Scully
October 20, 2013 at 4:43 am
Joan Mellen has been ahead of the curve. In January, 2007, despite not knowing that George Bush?s oil exploration partner, foreign affairs and political advisor, Thomas J. Devine was a schoolmate of Joseph and Peter Dryer at a small private Rochester K-12 school prior to the Dryer brothers spending their final three prep school years at Choate Academy, and also not knowing that Devine was one of 16 Sigma Chi fraternity housemates from 1944 to 1948, along with Priscilla Johnson?s CIA contact, Garry Coit, Joan Mellen gave a presentation including this.:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,9126.msg268265.html#msg268265
???There are powerful reasons why George H. W. Bush was motivated to invoke the Warren Report, even, amazingly, to refer to a ?conspiracy theorist,? as if that designation would at once banish some truths he does not want available. Only two degrees of separation separate George H. W. Bush from Oswald himself??This CIA document reveals that Thomas Devine had informed George Bush of a CIA project with the cryptonym WUBRINY/LPDICTUM. It involved CIA proprietary commercial operations in foreign countries.?

Smoke, Tommy? Angleton never passed up a similar offer, and he spread it until we were all overcome by it!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:02:28 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2018, 07:42:44 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2018, 08:30:41 AM »
Tom,

So I take it that you don't want to read Tennent H. Bagley's works (although John M. Newman has, and has been sufficiently convinced by them to conclude that Golitsyn was a true defector after all, and Nosenko a false one) for the simple reason that he (Bagley) mighta been kinda maybe almost tangentially virtually involved in some really, really, really ... gasp ... evil, evil, evil program of the CIA?

If that's the case, then it certainly must be okay if I don't lend Mark Lane much credence, since he, according to The Mitrokhin Archive, was partially subsidized by the CPUSA to cast aspersions on the Warren Commission Report, and especially since his sugar-daddy CPUSA was, in turn, subsidized by the Soviet Union.

Or do you think The Mitrokhin Archive was an elaborate deception by the evil, evil, evil CIA?

LOL
Tom Scully reply: YUP

PS.. I tried to paste this EF thread here, but to no avail.

LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden/topic/24661-why-does-the-mitrokhin-archive-claim-kgb-paid-mark-lane-6000-in-todays-money-to-debunk-the-warren-report/

PPS..  Funny, I thought i asked you about "Byetkov*?".
Oh, well.

https://www.scribd.com/document/203442074/James-Angleton-CIA-Documents