Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jack Ruby Walked Down The Main Street Ramp  (Read 18263 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Jack Ruby Walked Down The Main Street Ramp
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2018, 06:23:19 AM »
Advertisement
Try and make sense out of this one.....

Image of FBI Agent James Bookhout posing as Jack Ruby exposes the con
by Ralph Cinque

The JFK case has been blown wide open with irrefutable proof that FBI Agent James Bookhout was the real shooter of Lee Harvey Oswald.

All along I asked myself: Why did they need a Ruby impostor at the Dallas PD when they had the real Ruby? The answer is that the real Ruby didn?t do it; he was just a patsy, like Oswald. It was a bait and switch. They replaced the real shooter with Ruby and than tried to vanish the other guy, but unfortunately for them, one picture of him got taken.
So, why did Jack Ruby go along with it? Jack Ruby wasn?t well in the head. His mind wasn?t right. You only have to read his testimony to know that. And, he kept saying over and over that he had no memory of shooting Oswald, that he remembered going to the jail and then being swarmed by cops, but he remembered nothing in-between. He kept saying that it was all a ?blur.?

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/10/16/jfk-astounding-new-revelations-reveal-the-true-shooter-of-oswald/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2018, 06:23:19 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2018, 10:22:20 PM »
a Ruby impostor
I know.. stupid right?

An earlier topic....
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,122.0.html
Three different news reporters encounters 'Ruby' [asking questions] near the DPD hours before the Oswald transfer.

Apologies if this has been mentioned here in this thread.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2018, 08:17:06 PM »
Frank Martin was a Juvenile Dept Captain. He was on station during the Oswald transfer.
He "got sick" in May 1966 and died of an "apparent cancer" about a month later.
Didn't all that happen to Jack Ruby?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/martin_f.htm
Mr. HUBERT. "And that to his north, this was the only entrance to the compound which Ruby could have used." Now, what is it that you would like to say about that, sir?
Captain MARTIN. There is a double door going into this basement at the city hall which I wouldn't consider a ramp. They never considered it that. I don't know, but it is more or less a corridor, or hallway going into the basement.

Mr. HUBERT. There is a corridor, you say, that leads from the jail building into the basement area ?
Captain MARTIN. It is from the garage area into the basement.
Mr. HUBERT. I see.
Captain MARTIN. I don't know
Mr. HUBERT. Well, now, did you make any statement to them about auxiliary officers being stationed at any place?
Captain MARTIN. Yes. Yes; I told them that there were, but I meant the two ramps coming into the basement from the outside.
Mr. HUBERT. I see. In other words, what you want to clarify about this is that what you meant when you made reference to auxiliary officers and ramps, that you meant the entrances or exits at the street level of the Main and Commerce ramps?
Captain MARTIN. That's right.

Mr. HUBERT. Did you have occasion to talk to Ruby at any time thereafter?
Captain MARTIN. No, no.
Mr. HUBERT. Now, Captain Martin, is there anything else you would like to say concerning any aspect of this matter at all ?
Captain MARTIN. I--don't take this down.
Mr. HUBERT. Well, if you don't want to say it on the record, you'd better not say it at all.
Captain MARTIN. There is a lot to be said, but probably be better if I don't say it.
Mr. HUBERT. Well, I don't know what you mean by----
Captain MARTIN. Well----

Mr. HUBERT. That it would be better. What we are seeking to find out is the facts on it.
Captain MARTIN. I understand.
Mr. HUBERT. If what you have to say is more or less a matter of opinion, that is one thing. I don't want to ask you to express your opinion, but any facts you know that you think might bear upon this matter, I would ask that you state those facts.
Captain MARTIN. Well, there is not but one thing that I could say about the whole business. Of course, we are not experienced in handling this sort of a prisoner. I don't guess anybody is, as far as that goes, but the way I saw it, there was no organization at all. I didn't know who was in charge or anything about it. I don't guess anybody--either people should have been told something--what to do and what to expect. We weren't----
Mr. HUBERT. All right, sir. Have you any other facts that you think have any bearing upon----
Captain MARTIN. No, no; I don't think so. I think it is more or less in that report there [indicating].

We all might wonder what Capt Martin wanted to say 'off the record'.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2018, 08:17:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2018, 10:18:26 PM »
Try and make sense out of this one.....

You lost me at "Ralph Cinque".

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2018, 09:19:02 PM »
 Jack Ruby Walked Down The Main Street Ramp

Says he did --clip.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2018, 09:19:02 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2018, 12:41:11 AM »
After shooting Oswald, Ruby was immediately taken upstairs. He was interrogated for hours. During this time, Sergeant Patrick Dean, Detective Don Archer, Detective Barnard Clardy and Detective Tom McMillan all four heard Ruby say, at that early stage, that he came down the ramp after Pierce drove the car up the ramp.

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 04:42:56 AM »
I have often pondered the accuracy of the 11:17 (am) time-stamp on Jack Ruby's Western Union receipt.

Apparently the WU office clocks were synchronized with the atomic-clock in Washington DC every morning. However that does not make the time-stamp on the receipt precise enough to determine accurately how much time expired between when Jack Ruby left the counter at the WU until he shot Oswald in the basement of City Hall.

Correct me if I'm wrong: The time stamp was not some fancy device that ticked over the minute (and hour) automatically. I assume the clerk looked at the clock just before stamping the receipt and adjusted the stamp if necessary. So 11:17 (am) could be anywhere between 11:17:01 and 11:17:59; if I'm right about the logistics of stamping WU receipts.

Ruby's fluke-timing of being in place to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald might have been an even closer-run thing than previously thought.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 04:42:56 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2018, 04:48:43 AM »
There were no telephones in the WU office.  Ruby waited patiently in line for his turn with the clerk.  The clerk testified when Ruby exited he was in no hurry and walked away casually.  As it was 55 years ago, this is what is known today.  Nothing has changed.  Unsure why this AGAIN is being discussed.