Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342790 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »
Advertisement
OK, so you claim to have at least two good shells (Davis).

There were four shells marked Q-74, Q-75, Q-76, Q77.

Can we have the numbers of the Davis shells, please?

Don't expect a straight answer from Brown.  Q-75 was either a Benavides shell or a Davis shell, depending on who you ask.  So much for a clear and perfectly intact chain of custody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2018, 10:02:58 PM »

No.  It could easily be argued that each of the Davis girls and Scoggins got better looks at the killer than did Benavides.

Barbara Davis:  Picked Oswald out of a lineup.

Virginia Davis:  Picked Oswald out of a lineup.

William Scoggins:  Picked Oswald out of a lineup.

Domingo Benavides:  Decided that he did not get a good enough look at the killer to attend a lineup.

Duh.

Unfair and biased lineups are an unreliable way of determining what is true.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 10:04:19 PM »
So two young women couldn't positively state that the shells in evidence were the same shells they found.  Boy, you sure got a blockbuster there.

This does not negate the fact that the two shells in evidence are the two shells the girls found.

...and your evidence for this "fact" would be?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 10:04:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2018, 10:17:58 PM »
Why not cite for cite supporting evidence for your claims?

Because in Bill's mind, all he has to do is call something a "fact" and it becomes one.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 01:24:41 AM »
 I have to admit, there are more witnesses identifying Oswald as Tippit's killer than I realized I know there are holes in a lot of the stories, but if there was Oswald 2 maybe that is the most rational answer. If the story of the two Oswald's is true then the intelligence agencies had made a might effort to create such a scenario and they would have wanted to use him for something significant

The problem for the LN is that the evidence is substantial Oswald is at the theater at the time of  the shooting
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:26:49 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 01:24:41 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2018, 04:14:31 AM »

The problem for the LN is that the evidence is substantial Oswald is at the theater at the time of  the shooting

What evidence would that be?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2018, 04:25:09 AM »
I have to admit, there are more witnesses identifying Oswald as Tippit's killer than I realized I know there are holes in a lot of the stories, but if there was Oswald 2 maybe that is the most rational answer. If the story of the two Oswald's is true then the intelligence agencies had made a might effort to create such a scenario and they would have wanted to use him for something significant

Can you cite this 'evidence'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2018, 04:25:09 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2018, 05:42:36 AM »
I read the crap by conspiracy types, mindful it?s now 55 years after the event and what stands out is, their arguments HAVE NOT CHANGED in 55 years. That?s remarkable. They still choose (it?s still a choice) to live in a world where suspicion becomes fact, lack of facts becomes evidence of a conspiratorial cover up and actual proof to the contrary is dismissed as disinformation. It begs the question have these lunatics done even a cursory investigation of the facts?  The answer to that is yes, they have examined the facts but in their distorted world view of how historical events happen, actual facts mean little to nothing. Their individual ideology means more than FACTS.  Frightening concept, don?t you think? Nobody should be surprised they cannot prove their personal conspiracy let alone any conspiracy. The question should no longer be did LHO shoot JFK and Tippit.  That?s proven to reasonable people. I?ve said it before, there may have been a conspiracy but it cannot be proven now or ever.  That too is a fact.