Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342648 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2696 on: August 16, 2022, 09:35:25 AM »
Advertisement
Nonsense.

Cite for Reynolds claiming that the man was not Oswald.

What he actually said was that he was of the opinion that the man he saw was Oswald but that he would hesitate to definitely identify Oswald.

Why do you feel the need to make  s h i t  up?

Why do you feel the need to make  s h i t  up?

Pot meet kettle

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2696 on: August 16, 2022, 09:35:25 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2697 on: August 16, 2022, 09:19:54 PM »
Why?  The absence of DNA after nearly six decades wouldn't prove it wasn't Oswald's jacket.  It would just prove that they couldn't find his DNA.  Of course, if they did find his DNA, that would be dismissed, like his rifle and prints at the crime scene, as a product of fakery.
The usual asslighting gaslighting. DNA is found to have solved cases some seventy years old.
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/12/1005690930/detectives-just-used-dna-to-solve-a-1956-double-homicide-they-may-have-made-hist
There could be a cure for the deranged mind....seek help :)

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #2698 on: August 17, 2022, 05:07:57 AM »
The witness who got the best look at Tippit's killer and whose description of the murderer doesn't

match a photo taken of LHO while in DPD custody on 11/22/63.

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2698 on: August 17, 2022, 05:07:57 AM »