Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 354970 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1952 on: May 06, 2021, 06:39:16 PM »
Advertisement

I do not remember it.  But, what's your point already?

Stop playing pathetic games and I'll tell you.

The point is that Callaway did not get to the Tippit scene until 1:18 or 1:19 and you can't a shred of even credible evidence that he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1952 on: May 06, 2021, 06:39:16 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1953 on: May 06, 2021, 06:52:36 PM »
Stop playing pathetic games and I'll tell you.

The point is that Callaway did not get to the Tippit scene until 1:18 or 1:19 and you can't a shred of even credible evidence that he did.

You're losing it (again).

I created an entire thread regarding the Callaway timeline and I stated that Callaway got up to the scene right around that same time.  What are you going on about?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1954 on: May 06, 2021, 10:06:41 PM »

I created an entire thread regarding the Callaway timeline and I stated that Callaway got up to the scene right around that same time.  What are you going on about?

You created nothing. You just copied what Myers and the WC said and both were wrong.

You've got to look at the entire interlocking chain of statements by witnesses who corroborate eachother and are supported by documentation as well as first hand knowledge of the area around the scene.

Let me give you an example;

You yourself have stated that Callaway was at the scene of the shooting roughly 3 minutes after he heard the shots.
During those three minutes the following sequence of events must have taken place.

Benavides waited until the killer had turned on to Patton and was out of sight, before he left the car and tried to call the DPD dispatcher. The distance between the location of Tippit's car and the corner of Patton (where Scoggings saw the killer jump the bushes) is, according to one of your own video's no more than 30 seconds.

Benavides failed to get the radio working and at that time Bowley drove up and took the radio from him. You have claimed that you have listened to a recording of the DPD radio tapes at Dale Myers house and you heard two minutes of noise which you claimed was Benavides trying in vain to work the radio. This is not even remotely possible. You may have heard two minutes of noise, but unless you know exactly when Tippit was killed you have no way of knowing if the recording of that noise started after or before he was killed. It is also practically impossible that it took two minutes because that would have placed the end of the noise at 2 minutes and 30 seconds after the shots and you have Callaway getting there in 3 minutes after the shots.

This in turn would mean that, in those spare 30 seconds, Bowley would have had to arrive at the scene, get out of his car, which he parked a fair distance away to ensure that his daughter did not get to close to see, check on Tippit and make his call which btw (I timed it) by itself took roughly 40 seconds. An another impossibility.

When Callaway arrived he said that he wasn't sure if anybody had called the DPD dispatcher, which means that Bowley must have been away from the radio when Callaway arrived. Callaway testified that as he was working the radio "an ambulance was coming", which is another impossibility if the official narrative you promote is to be believed, because you have Callaway being on the radio at 1:18 which is exactly the moment that your narrative says the ambulance was called. In reality the ambulance was already there and Callaway and Bowley both helped to put Tippit in the ambulance.

The first officer who arrived at the scene was Croy. He testified that he was at Zang and Colorado when he heard Bowley's call on the radio and he instantly made his way to the scene. The distance is about a one mile drive which at a mere 30 mph would have gotten him there in two minutes at the most. When he arrived the ambulance was already there and so was Callaway because he helped loading Tippit in the ambulance..

Mr. GRIFFIN. I see. Now, I am just referring to the street you found him on. When you got there, was Tippit's car there?
Mr. CROY. Yes.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Was Tippit there?
Mr. CROY. They were loading him in the ambulance.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were other officers on the scene?
Mr. CROY. None that I saw.

So, how does all of this fit into the time line based on the DPD radio transcripts and your theories? The answer is: It doesn't.

How can Bowley make a 40 second long radio broadcast in less than 30 seconds?
How can an ambulance arrive when Callaway was calling the DPD operator when the official version has it being called a minute later than it's actual arrival?

It simply doesn't fit... it's as simple as that. And that's not the only things that do not compute with the offical narrative.

I'll continue this discussion with you as long as it remains civil. The first time you start patronizing the conversation is over.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1954 on: May 06, 2021, 10:06:41 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1955 on: May 06, 2021, 10:20:19 PM »
You created nothing. You just copied what Myers and the WC said and both were wrong.

You've got to look at the entire interlocking chain of statements by witnesses who corroborate eachother and are supported by documentation as well as first hand knowledge of the area around the scene.

Let me give you an example;

You yourself have stated that Callaway was at the scene of the shooting roughly 3 minutes after he heard the shots.
During those three minutes the following sequence of events must have taken place.

Benavides waited until the killer had turned on to Patton and was out of sight, before he left the car and tried to call the DPD dispatcher. The distance between the location of Tippit's car and the corner of Patton (where Scoggings saw the killer jump the bushes) is, according to one of your own video's no more than 30 seconds.

Benavides failed to get the radio working and at that time Bowley drove up and took the radio from him. You have claimed that you have listened to a recording of the DPD radio tapes at Dale Myers house and you heard two minutes of noise which you claimed was Benavides trying in vain to work the radio. This is not even remotely possible. You may have heard two minutes of noise, but unless you know exactly when Tippit was killed you have no way of knowing if the recording of that noise started after or before he was killed. It is also practically impossible that it took two minutes because that would have placed the end of the noise at 2 minutes and 30 seconds after the shots and you have Callaway getting there in 3 minutes after the shots.

This in turn would mean that, in those spare 30 seconds, Bowley would have had to arrive at the scene, get out of his car, which he parked a fair distance away to ensure that his daughter did not get to close to see, check on Tippit and make his call which btw (I timed it) by itself took roughly 40 seconds. An another impossibility.

When Callaway arrived he said that he wasn't sure if anybody had called the DPD dispatcher, which means that Bowley must have been away from the radio when Callaway arrived. Callaway testified that as he was working the radio "an ambulance was coming", which is another impossibility if the official narrative you promote is to be believed, because you have Callaway being on the radio at 1:18 which is exactly the moment that your narrative says the ambulance was called. In reality the ambulance was already there and Callaway and Bowley both helped to put Tippit in the ambulance.

The first officer who arrived at the scene was Croy. He testified that he was at Zang and Colorado when he heard Bowley's call on the radio and he instantly made his way to the scene. The distance is about a one mile drive which at a mere 30 mph would have gotten him there in two minutes at the most. When he arrived the ambulance was already there and so was Callaway because he helped loading Tippit in the ambulance..

Mr. GRIFFIN. I see. Now, I am just referring to the street you found him on. When you got there, was Tippit's car there?
Mr. CROY. Yes.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Was Tippit there?
Mr. CROY. They were loading him in the ambulance.
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were other officers on the scene?
Mr. CROY. None that I saw.

So, how does all of this fit into the time line based on the DPD radio transcripts and your theories? The answer is: It doesn't.

How can Bowley make a 40 second long radio broadcast in less than 30 seconds?
How can an ambulance arrive when Callaway was calling the DPD operator when the official version has it being called a minute later than it's actual arrival?

It simply doesn't fit... it's as simple as that. And that's not the only things that do not compute with the offical narrative.

I'll continue this discussion with you as long as it remains civil. The first time you start patronizing the conversation is over.

Let's start with this....

You said:

"The point is that Callaway did not get to the Tippit scene until 1:18 or 1:19 and you can't a shred of even credible evidence that he did."

Where have I stated that Callaway was at the scene BEFORE 1:18?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1956 on: May 06, 2021, 10:25:07 PM »

Based on both of our posting histories, I think we know who needs to try their damnedest to remain civil.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1956 on: May 06, 2021, 10:25:07 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1957 on: May 06, 2021, 10:26:03 PM »
Let's start with this....

You said:

"The point is that Callaway did not get to the Tippit scene until 1:18 or 1:19 and you can't a shred of even credible evidence that he did."

Where have I stated that Callaway was at the scene BEFORE 1:18?

Why are you already trying to confuse the issue by talking about something I did not mention in my previous post?

So, no, let's not start with that. Let's start with your reply to the comments I've just made, in which I have already started to demonstrate that a time line based on the DPD recordings/transcripts can not be correct.

We'll get to the times each individual witness (must have) arrived at the scene as we progress.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1958 on: May 06, 2021, 10:26:20 PM »

I used Ted Callaway's own words.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1958 on: May 06, 2021, 10:26:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1959 on: May 06, 2021, 10:28:16 PM »
Based on both of our posting histories, I think we know who needs to try their damnedest to remain civil.

Says the guy who just replied to a post with;

Do you want to have an open and honest discussion or not?