Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Steve Howsley and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 2833 times)

Online Bruce Backlund

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2018, 03:20:52 AM »
Thanks, Walt,
I am starting to get the same impression. I cannot see how Oswald made it to that location within the time limits from 1026 N. Beckley. Unless he had some type of transportation.  Possible yes, Probable no. And thenTippit being transported to Methodist Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 1:25 p.m. by Dr. Richard A. Liguori. Man, you have to be pushing it. I wish I had that type of ambulance service in 1963. Man, I have called an ambulance 1/2 a dozen times in my life and was never transported to the hospital and pronounced dead in less than 10 minutes! Really, think about it!
BB

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:40:39 AM by Bruce Backlund »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2018, 03:20:52 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2018, 08:38:38 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks, Walt,
I am starting to get the same impression. I cannot see how Oswald made it to that location within the time limits from 1026 N. Beckley. Unless he had some type of transportation.  Possible yes, Probable no. And thenTippit being transported to Methodist Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 1:25 p.m. by Dr. Richard A. Liguori. Man, you have to be pushing it. I wish I had that type of ambulance service in 1963. Man, I have called an ambulance 1/2 a dozen times in my life and was never transported to the hospital and pronounced dead in less than 10 minutes! Really, think about it!
BB

The ambulance came from the Dudley-Hughes Funeral home, which was located a block and a half away from Tenth and Patton.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »
Thanks, Walt,
BB

I have called an ambulance 1/2 a dozen times in my life and was never transported to the hospital and pronounced dead in less than 10 minutes!

:D

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2018, 12:19:04 AM »
Has there ever been any credible explanation as to what LHO would have been doing at that police shooting location?
Where in hell would he have been going?
I have briskly walked the route from the Oswald rooming house to the shooting location...it took me  18 minutes.

Offline Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2018, 02:52:06 AM »
Has there ever been any credible explanation as to what LHO would have been doing at that police shooting location?
I have briskly walked the route from the Oswald rooming house to the shooting location...it took me  18 minutes.

Is there any real evidence that shows LHO was at Tenth and  Patton?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2018, 02:52:06 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2018, 09:32:57 AM »
Is there any real evidence that shows LHO was at Tenth and  Patton?

Yep.

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2018, 12:31:47 PM »

No.

Fleeing, according to the WC sheep. Utter nonsense.

Bowley was there after the shooting 10 minutes past one. Better not call that witness and lie about the timing:

Benavides rushed to Tippit's side. The patrolman, apparently dead, was lying on his revolver, which was out of its holster.Benavides promptly reported the shooting to police head quarters over the radio in Tippit's car. The message was received shortly after 1 :16 p.m.

Benavides didn't rush and couldn't operate the radio.

Markham, washateria at 1.04, 10th & Patton at 1.06/07 PM. Better lie about her timing:

Mrs. Markham was uncertain and inconsistent in her recollection of the exact time of the slaying.

Offline Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2018, 09:07:56 PM »
No.

Fleeing, according to the WC sheep. Utter nonsense.

Bowley was there after the shooting 10 minutes past one. Better not call that witness and lie about the timing:

Benavides rushed to Tippit's side. The patrolman, apparently dead, was lying on his revolver, which was out of its holster.Benavides promptly reported the shooting to police head quarters over the radio in Tippit's car. The message was received shortly after 1 :16 p.m.

Benavides didn't rush and couldn't operate the radio.

Markham, washateria at 1.04, 10th & Patton at 1.06/07 PM. Better lie about her timing:

Mrs. Markham was uncertain and inconsistent in her recollection of the exact time of the slaying.

Markham, passed through the washateria at 1.04, and was at the corner of 10th & Patton at 1.06

Bowley was there after the shooting 10 minutes past one.

Markham saw JD Tippit murdered at 1:06   ....A few minutes later at 1:10  TF Bowley arrived and saw Tippit lying in the street near the front wheel of the police car.

The chronology fits like a glove....

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2018, 09:42:50 PM »
It appears that R. L. Thornton Elementary School still exists doing a search on Bing Maps.

Time to 10th & Patton is just short of 15 minutes without traffic.

Bowley saying he picked up his daughter at about 12:55 makes perfect sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2018, 09:42:50 PM »