Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536272 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #880 on: September 08, 2018, 12:22:55 AM »
Advertisement
The PrayerPersonImage is no doubt to me, along with others, representing a female then employed at the TSBD Bldg who was, as most of the bldg employees, outside during lunchtime to view the passing motorcade.

He's never explained how or why "PMimage" looks like a female to him.  Never.  So is there a problem he won't admit to?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:12:54 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #880 on: September 08, 2018, 12:22:55 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #881 on: September 08, 2018, 02:04:02 AM »
... Notebly, valid relative LadyImage identification evidence solidly enhances the reliable evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahStanton...

Utter BS.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #882 on: September 09, 2018, 05:07:39 AM »
About time we were reminded just what she looked like before she was scalped.

This is from Robin Unger's gif which was posted, I assume, using the best frames available which have yet to be bettered and prior to Davidson accidently creating more "detail" to a "face" he has yet to comment on.  When Chris went and deliberetly tried to bring out facial features from PM this scalping victim was nowhere to be seen.

Brian claims this is another person stood behind our girl who apparently sliced the top of her head off just from being there.
Was an uncut version shown to Wanda and Rosa?

Also Brian I asked you how you knew what Rosa was looking at when she muttered "She looked more like this".
What were the complete set of images they had in front of them?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #882 on: September 09, 2018, 05:07:39 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #883 on: September 09, 2018, 05:27:51 AM »
Larry has never explained how "PMimage", LOOKS LIKE a woman and still hasn't.  He rejects the Weigman "enhancements" so is left with Darnell.. and he sees a woman but how, still remains a mystery.  Am I really asking that much?  Also, my other question still remains unanswered,
show us when and where a witness ever proved anything of significance just by what they claimed to have witnessed, ever, in the complete history of mankind.
"I think, therefore I am"?

Likes to quote the witness record where they weren't even cross examined but will not even touch, let alone delve into, how utterly unreliable that source of information has become to most modern scholars.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #884 on: September 09, 2018, 07:14:22 AM »
There is no reaction visible in Darnell from either PM, BWF or the person to his left, whereas everyone else on the steps has either moved position and/or is looking west.
There is no facial features visible either, that PM and BWF are looking in the general direction of each other is not disputed but what exactly they are looking at is pure guesswork, I get no sense they are looking directly at each other at all.
"There been a shooting, JFK 's been hit", that's not entered their conciousness yet, IMO based on the same images you use Brian, the one's that show no viasble reaction from those on the landing.

No chubbies allowed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #884 on: September 09, 2018, 07:14:22 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #885 on: September 10, 2018, 05:04:11 AM »
Larry has never explained how "PMimage", LOOKS LIKE a woman and still hasn't.  He rejects the Weigman "enhancements" so is left with Darnell.. and he sees a woman but how, still remains a mystery.  Am I really asking that much?  Also, my other question still remains unanswered,
show us when and where a witness ever proved anything of significance just by what they claimed to have witnessed, ever, in the complete history of mankind.

Likes to quote the witness record where they weren't even cross examined but will not even touch, let alone delve into, how utterly unreliable that source of information has become to most modern scholars.

::)
Assuming the comments referring to PM are in reference to PrayerPersonImage, it is my well studied developed conclusion that PPI represents SarahDeanStanton, an adult female then employed at the TexasSchoolBook DepositoryBuilding, who as most other TSBD Bldg employees was outside of the bldg to view the Presidential Motorcade as it went past the TSBD Bldg.
Testimony and statements, aided by filmed/photographed images, provide evidence about the identity of the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance stairs/landing occupants observing the motorcade as filmed/pictured at 12:30pm/12:31pm CST. And, said evidence indicates PrayerPersonImage to represent Ms Stanton.
Prior to said conclusion(s), I held no opinion of the gender of PrayerPersonImage, and only after someone decided to declare the image to be male, and/or LeeHarveyOswald, I began said study that eventually led to my conclusion. Also, said conclusion places no reliance on any PPI film/photo enhancement(s).
However, I make no claim of discovery, but a developed conclusion due to assisted understanding aided by the research of others as well as my own.

If MrBarryPollard desires any additional clarification, maybe he should seek out "most modern scholars"!

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #886 on: September 11, 2018, 08:11:03 PM »

Asking exactly how the images have "aided him" is all I'm doing but he has still yet to specify, that's completely dishonest behaviour as far as I'm concerned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #886 on: September 11, 2018, 08:11:03 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #887 on: September 11, 2018, 09:16:32 PM »
If MrBarryPollard desires any additional clarification, maybe he should seek out "most modern scholars"!

That's a reference to real researchers into witness memory and recollection, something that you have not only denied knowledge of but refused to discuss it when directed to it because it was "off topic".
ONE WITNESS WHO EVER PROVED ANYTHING IN THIS CASE OR ANY OTHER.  Hit me.