Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 144977 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #760 on: September 19, 2018, 11:48:42 PM »
Advertisement
So you don't believe that all of those Oswald 'sightings' are attribute to multiple Oswalds. That's interesting.

The real Oswald was wherever the Warren Commission wanted him to be at any particular time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #760 on: September 19, 2018, 11:48:42 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #761 on: September 20, 2018, 12:20:16 AM »
The real Oswald was wherever the Warren Commission wanted him to be at any particular time.

That comment is Fantasy land stuff. Oswald was where the evidence indicates;
the TSBD;
his rooming house;
the Tippet murder scene;
the Texas Theater;
a basement car park;
his grave.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2018, 01:12:32 AM »
Why is it.. that when someone raises a question or doubt about the official story, they are branded as a 'conspiracy theorist' and a 'Kook'?
"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."~~~~~~Joseph Goebbels

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2018, 01:12:32 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #763 on: September 20, 2018, 01:36:59 AM »
So it's absurd just because you call it absurd?  How does one Oswald get arrested in the main theater and taken out the front, another guy get arrested in the balcony, and another guy get taken out the back?  How is one Oswald buying popcorn at 1:07 and another one shooting Tippit?  How does one Oswald exit the front door of the TSDB and walk east on Elm to catch a bus, another one runs down and gets in a Rambler, and a third one goes out the back door of the building?  How is one Oswald at work at the TSBD while another one is buying beer and peco brittle at the Jiffy store?  Those things are what I call absurd.

But I guess it's a lot easier to call people names than to present coherent counter-arguments.

I guess it's easier to link to Brewer's interview on MF Page 5 and claim he didn't explain why he thought the guy in his window suspicious; yet convenient to ignore MF Page 6 of the same article which indeed explains his reaction to what he saw happening, including the circumstances surrounding the location.

Is Brewer's personal observation unbelievable (or whatever you want to call it) because you say it is?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:06:57 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2018, 01:50:45 AM »
Think this through a minute, Mitch.  She sees a panicky looking guy coming toward her and her first instinct is to turn her back on him and look the other way?
I'm pretty sure that in the one o'clock hour that afternoon, there were plenty of people with shocked, panicky, startled, lost, etc looks on their faces. And I doubt panicky faces were unheard of at other times, either. There's no reason to assume that she necessarily must have immediately associated that panicky look with suspicious or threatening behavior

Perhaps not, but how long do you really think Postal stood there staring west?
I would say, something like on the order of 20 seconds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2018, 01:50:45 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2018, 04:19:17 AM »
Trolletti, Brewer does a very good job of describing his encounter with your hero and explaining why he trailed him to the theater.

Thanks for linking the interview, Troll.

I prefer the "Saint Oz" that Dave Von Pein used. Your Saint Patsy may cost you your LNer membership card.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2018, 06:03:00 AM »
I prefer the "Saint Oz" that Dave Von Pein used. Your Saint Patsy may cost you your LNer membership card.

Nah. We enjoy Howard's mocking of you silly buggers

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2018, 06:03:00 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2018, 06:13:54 AM »
You obviously missed my 464 part series (with more to come) that dealt with the evidence and how the WC misrepresented it. It has been removed twice. One time by a hack and one time because the LNers whined and complained about it until it was removed.

In case you haven't noticed the LNers do NOT want to discuss or cite the actual evidence found in the twenty-six volumes and CD's. I have tried for many years.

By the way, my comment is not about diversion as Brewer testified to thinking that he was going to be fired, but instead received a promotion. That is relevant.

Your OPs are ridiculously long on purpose in order to prevent sane people from taking the time to read them. You can then convince yourself that nobody can refute you... since no one responds. Even CTers don't respond to your polls in numbers that would show any kind of solidarity FFS
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:19:32 AM by Bill Chapman »