Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37847 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2024, 08:02:38 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BALL. And what did Truly and this--some fellow do?
Mr. PIPER. Well, Mr. Truly and this fellow run up the steps. He just hollered for the elevator and I said, "I don't know where it is at," and I'm still standing over there by that table and he ran up on up the steps with this police officer--him and another fellow and I was standing there and the people began swarming out and around--different ones coming in, but it was where nobody could come out.
Mr. BALL. They were the first ones to go up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. That's right.
Mr. BALL. Had anybody come down the steps before they went up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir.

Mr. BALL. Did you ever see Vicki Adams come down the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir; I don't know about that, if she said she did, it was after I got over here and walked over to the back door.
Mr. BALL. Did Vicki Adams come down before Truly and the man went up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir, no, sir; she didn't do it.

Oops! Another one bites the dust.

JohnM

Hilarious...

Adams and Styles came down the stairs, turned left and walked through an open door onto the loading dock.

Unless Piper, who was sitting at the second window from the corner and next to the front entrance, was permanently watching the stairs, he could have easily missed them.
Piper's testimony clearly shows he was concentrating on Truly and Baker as they ran into the building, so unless Eddie had eyes in the back of his head, he had no idea what was going on at the stairs.

The only one who bites the dust is you, John.

You really need to try better, because this is childplay.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2024, 08:02:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2024, 08:24:34 PM »
Mr. DULLES - Had he meanwhile gone on through the door ahead of you?
Mr. BAKER - I can't say whether he had gone on through that door or not. All I did was catch a glance at him, and evidently he was--this door might have been, you know, closing and almost shut at that time.

JohnM

Regardless if the door was completely shut or almost shut, the fact remains that Oswald was already through the doorway and not, as you previously falsely claimed "opening the door". He was in the corridor. One step to the right and Baker would not have seen him at all.

John, please, try to do better next time. This stuff is way too easy to debunk.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2024, 08:28:31 PM »
Hilarious...

Adams and Styles came down the stairs, turned left and walked through an open door onto the loading dock.

Unless Piper, who was sitting at the second window from the corner and next to the front entrance, was permanently watching the stairs, he could have easily missed them.
Piper's testimony clearly shows he was concentrating on Truly and Baker as they ran into the building, so unless Eddie had eyes in the back of his head, he had no idea what was going on at the stairs.

The only one who bites the dust is you, John.

You really need to try better, because this is childplay.

....he(Piper) had no idea what was going on at the stairs.

Hahahahaha!

So the NOISY stairs which Garner could clearly hear somebody running down, and don't forget Adams also said she could hear people clomping up/down on the stairs, but now suddenly two women running down the stairs with three inch heels, couldn't be heard by Piper? Ouch!

Yes, this is child's play because you keep forgetting the evidence that was so important to you in your recent posts but suddenly is conveniently forgotten? Double Ouch!

Try Again!  Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2024, 08:28:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2024, 08:49:51 PM »
Hahahahaha!

So the NOISY stairs which Garner could clearly hear somebody running down, and don't forget Adams also said she could hear people clomping up/down on the stairs, but now suddenly two women running down the stairs with three inch heels, couldn't be heard by Piper? Ouch!

Yes, this is child's play because you keep forgetting the evidence that was so important to you in your recent posts but suddenly is conveniently forgotten? Double Ouch!

Try Again!  Thumb1:

JohnM

Were you born this obnoxious or did something happen to you to make you that way?

So the NOISY stairs which Garner could clearly hear somebody running down, and don't forget Adams also said she could hear people clomping up/down on the stairs, but now suddenly two women running down the stairs with three inch heels, couldn't be heard by Piper?

You can't be this stupid, can you? Garner was standing next to the stairs entrance and Adams and Styles were actually on the stairs. Piper was on the other side of the building.....

But let's turn that around, shall we? If Piper could hear people on the stairs from the other side of the building, then Garner, Adams and Styles would have most certainly heard Oswald coming down the stairs, if that really happened, right?

You argue like a 5 year old again. What evidence "that was so important" to me did I forget? Be precise.....or is that asking too much?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 09:15:31 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2024, 09:34:51 PM »
Regardless if the door was completely shut or almost shut, the fact remains that Oswald was already through the doorway and not, as you previously falsely claimed "opening the door". He was in the corridor. One step to the right and Baker would not have seen him at all.

John, please, try to do better next time. This stuff is way too easy to debunk.

Huh? You're not making sense and you haven't debunked anything because you're not following the evidence!

1. Officer Baker says he might of seen the vestibule door close and Truly who was leading doesn't say anything about the door closing, and Baker definitely says he sees Oswald through the vestibule window.

Mr. DULLES - Had he meanwhile gone on through the door ahead of you?
Mr. BAKER - I can't say whether he had gone on through that door or not. All I did was catch a glance at him, and evidently he was--this door might have been, you know, closing and almost shut at that time.

2. Truly came up, round the corner, and started up the stairs yet Oswald was suspiciously lingering in the corridor till after Truly enters the stairwell leading up to the 3rd floor? Because if Oswald's true intention was to get a coke, Oswald would have been well away from the vestibule door window and out of Officer Baker's line of sight, before Officer Baker arrived on the 2nd floor.

Mr. BAKER - At the upper portion of this stairway leading to the second floor, I was just stepping out on to the second floor when I caught this glimpse of this man through this doorway.

3. During the time Truly travels from the exit of the stairs from the first floor, across to the entrance of the stairs leading up to the third floor and up a few stairs, Officer Baker still sees Oswald through the vestibule window in the corridor.

4. By the time Officer Baker reaches the vestibule door, Oswald has now decided to not "hang around" but Oswald is suspiciously hurrying out of the corridor and is now about 20 feet away from Officer Baker?

Mr. BAKER - Evidently he was hurrying because at this point here, I was running, and I ran on over here to this door.

Mr. BELIN - All right. I see a coke machine off on the left. When you saw Oswald after you got to this doorway inside the lunchroom, had he gone as far as the coke machine?
Mr. BAKER - I didn't notice the coke machine or any item in the room there All I was looking at was the man, and he seemed to be approximately 20 feet down there from me.

Conclusion

Oswald would have heard Truly yelling up the stairs, so Oswald ducked into the vestibule corridor and waited for Truly to leave, then as Oswald was opening the door to continue down the stairs, Oswald unexpectedly saw Officer Baker through the Vestibule door window and Oswald in a blind panic hurriedly moved into the explainable neutral Lunchroom.
Every movement and action Oswald did on the 22nd was the product of a Murderer on the run, fleeing the two crime scenes! 

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 12:13:59 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2024, 09:34:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2024, 09:53:19 PM »
Were you born this obnoxious or did something happen to you to make you that way?

So the NOISY stairs which Garner could clearly hear somebody running down, and don't forget Adams also said she could hear people clomping up/down on the stairs, but now suddenly two women running down the stairs with three inch heels, couldn't be heard by Piper?

You can't be this stupid, can you? Garner was standing next to the stairs entrance and Adams and Styles were actually on the stairs. Piper was on the other side of the building.....

But let's turn that around, shall we? If Piper could hear people on the stairs from the other side of the building, then Garner, Adams and Styles would have most certainly heard Oswald coming down the stairs, if that really happened, right?

You argue like a 5 year old again. What evidence "that was so important" to me did I forget? Be precise.....or is that asking too much?

Garner was standing next to the stairs entrance

Cite?

Piper was on the other side of the building.....

Cite?

then Garner, Adams and Styles would have most certainly heard Oswald coming down the stairs

Garner allegedly heard someone on the stairs but didn't know who!
Styles recalls that they logically went to the much closer Passenger Elevator.
And sorry, if Adams was on the stairs at the right time she would have not seen Lovelady and Shelley. Oops!

Miss ADAMS - A tree. and we heard a shot, and it was a pause, and then a second shot, and then a third shot.
It sounded like a firecracker or a cannon at a football game, it seemed as if it came from the right below rather than from the left above. Possibly because of the report. And after the third shot, following that, the third shot, I went to the back of the building down the back stairs, and encountered Bill Shelley and Bill Lovelady on the first floor on the way out to the Houston Street dock.

Piper who was definitely there and you weren't and Piper conclusively testified that he didn't see Styles and Adams, this extra undeniable evidence has really got you stuck in the mud, hence all this bluster and Ad Hominin's. You are so predictable, every time you don't have an answer for the evidence you start with the aggressive nonsense!

Read even more evidence, that conclusively refutes Adams' "immediate" exit. LOL!

Mr. BALL. Had anybody come down the steps before they went up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. They weren't the first ones to come down?
Mr. PIPER. Yes; and when the elevators come down---I really don't know who brought the elevators down, but I know nobody ever come down the steps.
Mr. BALL. Did you ever see Vicki Adams come down the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir; I don't know about that, if she said she did, it was after I got over here and walked over to the back door.
Mr. BALL. Did Vicki Adams come down before Truly and the man went up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir, no, sir; she didn't do it.

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 12:07:58 AM by John Mytton »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2024, 11:53:44 PM »
the comment you quote above was in reply to my comment . and i at no time claimed one word of what you just said . i will happily leave the whacky theories to you ok ?.

My comment wasn't in response to you.  My comment was in response to a post from DVP which I quoted.   But since you have interjected yourself.  This is what you have said:

"[Oswald] could equally have been sat alone eating in the lunchroom as per the interrogation notes and also have no alibi."

That conclusion is laughable.  Spin us a yarn, though, in which the conspirators say to themselves "we are going to go to the considerable risk and effort to frame Oswald for the assassination by leaving evidence that links him to the crime on the 6th floor but allow him to roam about the building at the moment of the assassination and even hang out in a common area like the lunch room where he could be encountered and given an alibi."  It's absurd to suggest that any plot that involves framing Oswald as the assassin would not account for where he is at during the assassination.  That would be #1 on the old Conspirators checklist.   Any child could understand why.  If left to his own free will. the most likely place Oswald would have been at that moment is on the street in the presence of his coworkers.  If you are going to plant evidence framing Oswald for this crime, you have to be 100% sure Oswald doesn't have an alibi.  That means the conspirators have to ensure that Oswald is not in some place like - wait for it - a lunchroom where he could be in the presence of anyone at the moment of the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2024, 11:53:44 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #295 on: January 22, 2024, 01:14:08 AM »
Based on the testimony of Adams, it appears to me that she and Styles didn’t go through the overhead door. But instead encountered Lovelady and Shelley near the east elevator, then went out the personnel door to the dock (as I show with the red hand-drawn line on this image):