Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37383 times)

Online Fergus O'Brien

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #280 on: January 21, 2024, 07:11:16 PM »
Advertisement
LHO sure was one unlucky S.O.B. on 11/22, wasn't he? He was probably the only employee in the entire building to not have a provable alibi for the exact time of the shooting. And it just so happens that all of the evidence points directly at him. And it also just so happens that he was seen by a policeman at the back of the building (near the stairs) within 2 minutes of the shooting. And it also just so happens that Oswald wasn't sitting down at a table eating lunch either. He was seen by Baker & Truly while he (LHO) was STANDING UP and walking toward the middle of the lunchroom.

As I said .... 11/22/63 was certainly NOT the luckiest of Fridays for Mr. Oswald.

did Dougherty have an alibi ? after all he was by his own admission up on both 6th and 5th floors alone ? . i am in no way saying Dougherty did anything wrong here , it is just making a point . you say Oswald was alone and so had no alibi , and thus that is some sort of sign of guilt .but surely the same applies to Dougherty ? i mean in the sense that he also was alone and equally had no alibi .

certainly evidence (all be it much of it debatable ) points towards oswald , i have not denied that at all , not once .

you say " he was seen by a policeman at the back of the building (near the stairs) within 2 minutes of the shooting"  and you emphasize STAIRS . but he was only seen by baker INSIDE THE LUNCHROOM . in fact Mr truly was running ahead of Baker by a floor . he had already ran up to the 3rd floor landing when Baker was going in the lunchroom supposedly splits seconds after Oswald entered it . that has to mean oswald was on the 3rd floor landing or on the stairs at the same time Mr truly was . but strangely Truly missed Oswald running or walking past him .

you say "And it also just so happens that Oswald wasn't sitting down at a table eating lunch either. He was seen by Baker & Truly while he (LHO) was STANDING UP and walking toward the middle of the lunchroom"

now that is a tad shall we say deceptive is it not david ? . Baker encountered Oswald at about 12.31 / 12.32 . but you refer to another incident atleast 10 minutes prior to this where Carolyn arnold said she saw Oswald in the lunchroom eating lunch alone sat in a booth  . in the real world that we live in david would you think that it is at all possible that in an intervening 10 or so  minute period that a person (who ever that person may be ) could have finished eating , and then got up and purchased a drink to wash it down ? .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: January 21, 2024, 07:11:16 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #281 on: January 21, 2024, 07:15:37 PM »
I was kidding, Fergus. (Hence the smiley face.)

i saw the smiley . so what about Mrs reid the witness you cited seeing Oswald only in a white tee shirt as he was leaving with COKE in hand ? . i am interested in your thoughts on this .

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2024, 07:20:25 PM »
And imagine the plan is to frame Oswald for the crime, but the conspirators allow Oswald to roam about the building where he could have been in the presence of others or even out on the street like everyone else at the time of the crime.  Giving him an iron clad alibi.  It's laughable to think that the conspirators would spend months framing Oswald for the crime but allow him to roam about having lunch in common areas of the building while they are framing him for the crime on the 6th floor.  No reasonable person could ever entertain such nonsense.

the comment you quote above was in reply to my comment . and i at no time claimed one word of what you just said . i will happily leave the whacky theories to you ok ?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2024, 07:20:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #283 on: January 21, 2024, 07:27:36 PM »
the comment you quote above was in reply to my comment . and i at no time claimed one word of what you just said . i will happily leave the whacky theories to you ok ?.

and i at no time claimed one word of what you just said

That's standard for Richard Smith. He always does that....

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2024, 07:38:25 PM »
Oswald offered no alibi , he said he ate alone . but again we have a person claiming things to be proven FACT when that simply is not the case .Brewer in testimony stated that he asked postal if she saw a man who he described to her go in ,according to brewer she said she did not see any such man sneak in . postal in her testimony not only said she saw the man sneak in but that she watched him walk along jeffferson and turn right and sneak in . that is quite a contradiction . who was right ? who was wrong ? , did one lie ? .in addition theater witnesses placed oswald in the theater quite a time before the brewer sighting . some 30 minutes prior .

i am not aware of any iron clad proof that the light color jacket found was oswalds . it was the wrong size , it was laundered when Marina did all Oswalds washing . it is difficult to place any stock in claims  by marina when we know there was atleast by inference a threat to deport her if she did not co operate . this is supported by Robert Oswald an LN witness .

did every single witness within the building hear shots ? .

Mr. BELIN - Did you hear any shots fired?
Mr. WEST - I didn't hear a one. Didn't hear a one.

so why then would you infer that Oswald would have had to naturally hear shots ? .

i believe from memory when you talk about Oswald and a "COMMOTION" that you talking about what is in the harry holmes notes , notes that very clearly do not relay certain events in the order they happened or not at the times they happened . in the notes holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots , something the BUG tried to use to his advantage . we know oswald never placed himself on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting .
[/quote

Ok, why does all that matter, LHO is still arrested in the theater with his gun, and he had no coat even though he left the boarding house with one, he had no ticket but of all things, he did have his pistol. 

Troy West is not even remotely the same. Oswald came down to see what the commotion was about. He obviously heard something to want to see what the commotion was about. West did not even know anything was going on at all. Maybe you are insinuating West shot JFK with LHO's rifle.

Don’t make up your own assassination and own statements. He came down to see what the commotion was about. The rest is all you.

It would have been hard for him to not hear the shots. His ear was next to the rifle. LHO’s fingerprints were all over the evidence. The only person with his fingerprints on every piece of evidence found on the sixth floor.

Oswald CAME DOWN TO SEE A COMMOTION ? he did ? . he came down from where to where to see this commotion ? please tell me i would like to know . are you also talking about what Harry holmes wrote BADLY in his notes ? . if so you are telling me what Holmes wrote not what Oswald provably said he did .

i wont even reply to your idiocy re west and jfk .

exactly what DO YOU SAY i made up ? . i was very clear i spoke from memory in parts in the comment you quoted , but i also posted testimony . so what EXACTLY do you claim i made up ? DO TELL .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2024, 07:38:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #285 on: January 21, 2024, 07:39:57 PM »
I wonder how long it will take before any LN can answer my facts-based question with something more substansive than made up claims and pure gibberish.

This is what the key points of evidence actually say;

1. Adams and Styles said they went down the stairs at the back of the building. There is no reason to doubt that statement.
2. Shelley and Lovelady ran to the parking lot west of the building and when they got there, about 2 minutes after the shots, they saw police men checking cars. The photo John Mytton has posted (in reply # 255) shows the car park and the location where Shelley and Lovelady said they were. Here is the photo;

Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I asked who told her. She said he had been shot so we asked her was she for certain or just had she seen the shot hit him or--she said yes, she had been right close to it to see and she had saw the blood and knew he had been hit but didn't know how serious it was and so the crowd had started towards the railroad tracks back, you know, behind our building there and we run towards that little, old island and kind of down there in that little street. We went as far as the first tracks and everybody was hollering and crying and policemen started running out that way and we said we better get back into the building, so we went back into the west entrance on the back dock had that low ramp and went into the back dock back inside the building.

Mr. SHELLEY - We walked on down to the first railroad track there on the dead-end street and stood there and watched them searching cars down there in the parking lots for a little while and then we came in through our parking lot at the west end.

In this photo, which I borrowed from Marjan Rynkiewicz

the location of Shelley and Lovelady is IMO very close to where their names are written.

Marjan also came up with a screenprint from Darnell which shows police officers at roughly the location marked with the name "Foster" in the photo above.

So, we know where Shelley and Lovelady were standing, roughly 2 minutes after the shots, and where police officers were searching cars as Shelley said in his testimony

3. Styles was photographed standing next to Sawyer's car near the steps of the front door entrance. Sawyer arrived there at between 12:34 and 12:36.
4. Styles re-entered the building before it was sealed off. The building was sealed off when Sawyer arrived back from a short run to the 4th floor at around 12:37.

Mr. SAWYER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up, it couldn't have been over 3 minutes at the most from the time we left, got up and back down.
Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard the call at 12:34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Then you got down and what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. I asked the Sergeant to doublecheck the security around the building, and then I took two patrolmen and stationed them at the front door and told them, with instructions not to let anybody in or out.
Mr. BELIN. Now up to the time you did this, had anyone else sealed off the building, that you know of?
Mr. SAWYER. When I arrived, the sergeant told me he had the building sealed off.

Try working these known facts into a timeline that has Adams and Styles not leaving the 4th floor for several minutes after the shots.

Before taking her testimony, Belin told Adams he didn't believe a word of what she was saying. If the WC was indeed a fact finding exercise they could have taken testimony from Styles and Garner. And they could also find the officer who told Adams to return to the building. They had plenty of ways of finding out the truth, but they were not interested and tried to discredit Adams as a witness. Not even the most die hard LN can consider this to be normal investigatory practice.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 07:51:31 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #286 on: January 21, 2024, 07:45:46 PM »
Mr. BALL. And what did Truly and this--some fellow do?
Mr. PIPER. Well, Mr. Truly and this fellow run up the steps. He just hollered for the elevator and I said, "I don't know where it is at," and I'm still standing over there by that table and he ran up on up the steps with this police officer--him and another fellow and I was standing there and the people began swarming out and around--different ones coming in, but it was where nobody could come out.
Mr. BALL. They were the first ones to go up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. That's right.
Mr. BALL. Had anybody come down the steps before they went up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir.

Mr. BALL. Did you ever see Vicki Adams come down the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir; I don't know about that, if she said she did, it was after I got over here and walked over to the back door.
Mr. BALL. Did Vicki Adams come down before Truly and the man went up the steps?
Mr. PIPER. No, sir, no, sir; she didn't do it.

Oops! Another one bites the dust.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: January 21, 2024, 07:45:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #287 on: January 21, 2024, 07:49:13 PM »
Do you ever read before you post?

Of course. How else would I have known that you were making up a bogus story?

Oswald didn't see Baker "as he was opening the door" as you falsely claimed. He was already at the other side of the door when Baker came up and saw him through a window in the door.

Mr. BAKER - As I came out to the second floor there, Mr. Truly was ahead of me, and as I come out I was kind of scanning, you know, the rooms, and I caught a glimpse of this man walking away from this--I happened to see him through this window in this door. I don't know how come I saw him, but I had a glimpse of him coming down there.
Mr. DULLES - Where was he coming from, do you know?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir. All I seen of him was a glimpse of him go away from me.

In other words, by the time Baker saw him, the door was closed and Oswald had his back to it as he walked into the lunchroom. That's why your little fairytale isn't credible. If he had been on the run, Oswald could have just turned right and go into the corridor and Baker would never have seen him.

Instead of making up stuff, why don't you try to be useful for once and reply to this question of mine;

In other words, by the time Baker saw him, the door was closed....

Mr. DULLES - Had he meanwhile gone on through the door ahead of you?
Mr. BAKER - I can't say whether he had gone on through that door or not. All I did was catch a glance at him, and evidently he was--this door might have been, you know, closing and almost shut at that time.

JohnM