Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 36184 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2024, 10:12:10 PM »
Advertisement
Johnny is back and he is cherry picking again. Styles refuted nothing. She made several different statements over the years and once actually said that she could be wrong and that Adams probably had the best recollection.

But you completely ignored that, right? One can only wonder why.....

Vickie Adams told FBI agents Hardin and Scott on 11/24/63 that she and Styles ran "immediately to the back of the building where the stairs were located and ran down the stairs". Isn't amazing that a statement by Styles 48 years after the fact is considered to be more accurate by you than Adams' recollection 2 minutes after the fact

Running down stairs with 3 inch heels??

What's with the question marks. Adams and Styles did run down the stairs in 3 inch heels, didn't they?

Johnny is back

I'm sorry that I've got a life outside of this Forum.

Styles refuted nothing.

Wrong!

"We made an attempt to take the front-of-building elevator downstairs. For some reason, however, this elevator—which, unlike the rear elevator, went only as high as the fourth floor—did not come when we called it. It was only after trying to call the elevator that we thought of going towards the rear stairs. And even then we did not proceed very quickly — we were wearing high-heel shoes!" -- S. Styles; 2008

Vickie Adams told FBI agents Hardin and Scott on 11/24/63 that she and Styles ran "immediately to the back of the building where the stairs were located and ran down the stairs"

immediately
/ɪˈmiːdɪətli,ɪˈmiːdʒətli/
adverb
1. at once; instantly. "I rang immediately for an ambulance"
2. without any intervening time or space.

OR

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS - Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately.

Running down stairs with 3 inch heels??

What's with the question marks. Adams and Styles did run down the stairs in 3 inch heels, didn't they?

If you say so??

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 10:13:28 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2024, 10:12:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2024, 10:59:08 PM »

Wrong!

"We made an attempt to take the front-of-building elevator downstairs. For some reason, however, this elevator—which, unlike the rear elevator, went only as high as the fourth floor—did not come when we called it. It was only after trying to call the elevator that we thought of going towards the rear stairs. And even then we did not proceed very quickly — we were wearing high-heel shoes!" -- S. Styles; 2008

immediately
adverb

OR

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?

If you say so??

JohnM

Sure, you need time to spend on other forums as well.... I understand.

As I said, a "recollection" of 45 years after the fact (I misremembered and thought it was 48 years, sorry!). I'm sure you can remember perfectly fine if you went up the stairs or took an elevator in a particular building 45 years ago   :D :D :D :D :D :D

immediately
adverb

OR

There is the dictionary again. I'm sure that Adams also had a dictionary and looked it up before she used the word "immediately".

And Belin must also have had one;

Mr. BELIN - As you got off the stairs on the third floor, did you see anyone on the third floor?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Then you immediately went to the stairs going down from the third to the second?
Miss ADAMS - That's correct.
Mr. BELIN - As you ran down the stairs, did you see anyone on the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - All right. You got down to the second floor. Did you see anyone by the second floor?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you immediately turn and run and keep on running down the stairs towards the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - Yes.

or are you suggesting Belin meant that Adams and Styles waited 15 to 30 seconds on the third and second floor as well?

Perhaps you should also use the dictionary to find out the meaning of:

Miss ADAMS - Between 15 and 30 seconds estimated, approximately                            

Try to get some better material, John, because this BS is way past its expiration date.

If you say so??

Again, what's with the question marks? You don't know how they are used, or what?

In any case, are you saying that Adams, Styles and Garner are all lying about the girls going down the stairs? (See, that's how a question mark is used  Thumb1:)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 11:42:22 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2024, 11:28:06 PM »

Sure, you need time to spend on other forums as well.... I understand.

As I said, a "recollection" of 45 years after the fact (I misremembered and thought it was 48 years, sorry!). I'm sure you can remember perfectly fine if you went up the stairs or took an elevator in a particular building 45 years ago   :D :D :D :D :D :D

There is the dictionary again. I'm sure that Adams also had a dictionary and looked it up before she used the word "immediately".

And Belin must also have had one;

Mr. BELIN - As you got off the stairs on the third floor, did you see anyone on the third floor?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Then you immediately went to the stairs going down from the third to the second?
Miss ADAMS - That's correct.
Mr. BELIN - As you ran down the stairs, did you see anyone on the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - All right. You got down to the second floor. Did you see anyone by the second floor?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you immediately turn and run and keep on running down the stairs towards the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - Yes.

or are you suggesting Belin meant that Adams and Styles waited 15 to 30 seconds on the third and second floor as well?

You really need to get some better material, John, because this BS is way past its expiration date.

If you say so??

Again, what's with the question marks? You don't know how they are used, or what?

In any case, are you saying that Adams, Styles and Garner are all lying about the girls going down the stairs? (See, that's how a question mark is used  Thumb1:)

Crikey!

For someone who claims to be open minded, you sure are close minded to even the slightest notion that threatens your biased 1 World view.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2024, 11:28:06 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2024, 11:47:19 PM »
Crikey!

For someone who claims to be open minded, you sure are close minded to even the slightest notion that threatens your biased 1 World view.

JohnM

Look in the mirror!

I am only closed minded to bogus cherry picked one sided information provided by a dishonest troll.

But since you have replied with a typical "Mytton got stuck" silly response, you clearly understand that you have lost the argument again (as per usual).   Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2024, 12:30:12 AM »
Look in the mirror!

I am only closed minded to bogus cherry picked one sided information provided by a dishonest troll.

But since you have replied with a typical "Mytton got stuck" silly response, you clearly understand that you have lost the argument again (as per usual).   Thumb1:

Typical Martin response, Ad Hominin after Ad Hominin after Ad Hominin. Yawn!

So as expected, when Martin can't defend his Evidence, it's Attack Attack Attack. Double Yawn!

Maybe if Martin concentrated on his claim of being "open minded" and examined the evidence fairly from every side, then perhaps Martin could actually appear to be neutral, instead of what we have here, Martin being defined as a biased, one eyed conspiracy advocate. And that Martin my good friend, is good advice!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2024, 12:30:12 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2024, 04:08:47 AM »
Typical Martin response, Ad Hominin after Ad Hominin after Ad Hominin. Yawn!

So as expected, when Martin can't defend his Evidence, it's Attack Attack Attack. Double Yawn!

Maybe if Martin concentrated on his claim of being "open minded" and examined the evidence fairly from every side, then perhaps Martin could actually appear to be neutral, instead of what we have here, Martin being defined as a biased, one eyed conspiracy advocate. And that Martin my good friend, is good advice!

JohnM

So predictable and completely boring.

You are confusing having an open mind with being utterly gullible.

But ok, let's be open minded; tell me why I should take a 45 year old memory by Styles more seriously than a contradictory statement she made years earlier and a statement Adams made to the FBI two days after the event?

Go on than, John... tell me
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 05:24:47 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2024, 05:49:03 PM »
I wasn't aware of just how bad it really was before.

I can't be bothered to give you any more attention. You are not going to baite me with false statements and outright lies. Start learning and understanding the evidence and stop being an ignoramus.

If you want to continue the conversation, then provide the evidence for Adams and Styles staying on the 4th floor for 4 minutes (which you falsely claimed was everywhere) and provide the evidence that it was Harkness who told Adams to go back into the TSBD. Without that you don't get any more response from me.

I can't be bothered to give you any more attention. You are not going to baite me with false statements and outright lies. Start learning and understanding the evidence and stop being an ignoramus.

You can't be bothered or relied upon to know anything about the assassination. You talk a way better game than you play, you just make crap up anyway. Not one shred of truth to any of it. Reality and truth are the first casualties of your pretend theories.

Without that you don't get any more response from me.

Incredible, I could care less about your opinion, and I don't care about any more response from you. It is just wading through stupidity anyway.

This is why your opinion is so funny, it totally lacks any and all reality. All that is asked is how you can ignore all the evidence to the contrary and still stick to your ridiculous doofus little “unbiased” opinion. You cannot even explain your ridiculous doofus little opinion because you inserted an imaginary policeman into it.  In this unbiased fantasy you have created in your mind, you are the sole interpreter of ”the truth”. If you say it is proof of evidence in your mind that is all that is needed. If any other witnesses make statements that is not proof or evidence.

You will be missed talking about Adams and Styles because your quite an asset, you know, with you making up your own assassination storyline. That is so special.

I am still not sure why you know so much about walking in high heels and what it is like walking alongside the track west of the TSBD in them.

Bye Martin. It will be hard to go on without you, but I am sure I will manage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2024, 05:49:03 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2024, 06:33:04 PM »

Wrong!

immediately
adverb

OR

If you say so??

JohnM
Just curios John, but is that a video of Martin falling down the steps? He is an expert on travel in high heels.