Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 33335 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2024, 05:00:10 PM »
Advertisement
It's really blowing your mind, isn't it?
I'm saying Adams and Styles exited the back door by the Houston Street dock but at no point were they on Houston Street.
I'm really fascinated to see if you can work this immense puzzle out.

This is pure genius. This is really what your point is? Seriously? Tell me again how smart you are. I guess what can be expected from a "researcher" whose conclusion is everyone involved were track stars in a dead sprint everywhere they went. Otherwise, how would the Stroud document have great meaning. Isn't that your whole point?

So, if you don't think the Houston Street dock is not on Houston Street? Then where is it?

Was Barnett on Houston Street? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2024, 05:00:10 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #473 on: April 13, 2024, 09:26:42 AM »
This is pure genius. This is really what your point is? Seriously? Tell me again how smart you are. I guess what can be expected from a "researcher" whose conclusion is everyone involved were track stars in a dead sprint everywhere they went. Otherwise, how would the Stroud document have great meaning. Isn't that your whole point?

So, if you don't think the Houston Street dock is not on Houston Street? Then where is it?

Was Barnett on Houston Street?

Last chance to work it out for yourself.
This is from Barnett's WC testimony:

Mr. Liebeler: There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. Barnett: It is around the corner from Houston Street.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #474 on: April 13, 2024, 02:47:30 PM »
Last chance to work it out for yourself.
This is from Barnett's WC testimony:

Mr. Liebeler: There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. Barnett: It is around the corner from Houston Street.

By all means explain why he does not state it is in the back of the building but instead states it is around the corner from Houston street.

Finish whatever thought you are having or what you think is your explanation for the door he is talking about but make sure it concludes with this statement.

Mr. LIEBELER - What did you do after you went around behind the building?
Mr. BARNETT - I went looked behind the building and I saw officers searching the railroad cars. I looked around in front towards the front of the building and I saw officers going west.

Not an officer anywhere near the building.

Stay focused.  Again, explain why the Houston Street Dock is not on Houston Street. Was Barnett on Houston Street?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #474 on: April 13, 2024, 02:47:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #475 on: April 13, 2024, 08:44:12 PM »
By all means explain why he does not state it is in the back of the building but instead states it is around the corner from Houston street.

Finish whatever thought you are having or what you think is your explanation for the door he is talking about but make sure it concludes with this statement.

Mr. LIEBELER - What did you do after you went around behind the building?
Mr. BARNETT - I went looked behind the building and I saw officers searching the railroad cars. I looked around in front towards the front of the building and I saw officers going west.

Not an officer anywhere near the building.

Stay focused.  Again, explain why the Houston Street Dock is not on Houston Street. Was Barnett on Houston Street?

Stay focused buddy.
You can do it.

Mr. Barnett: Yes; but there was no sign they were going into the building or watching the building, so I decided I was the only one watching the building. So since ,this was the only fire escape and there was officers down here watching this back door, I returned back around to the front to watch the front of the building and the fire escape. Then I decided maybe I had been wrong, so I saw the officers down here searching.

Stay focused.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #476 on: April 15, 2024, 10:18:15 PM »

Stay focused buddy.
You can do it.

Mr. Barnett: Yes; but there was no sign they were going into the building or watching the building, so I decided I was the only one watching the building. So since ,this was the only fire escape and there was officers down here watching this back door, I returned back around to the front to watch the front of the building and the fire escape. Then I decided maybe I had been wrong, so I saw the officers down here searching.

Stay focused.

Barnett is on Houston Street and describing the TSBD on Houston Street. See where the door is? You can't see the door from the front of the building can you? Any chance you will come back to reality soon?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #476 on: April 15, 2024, 10:18:15 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2024, 12:43:08 AM »
Barnett is on Houston Street and describing the TSBD on Houston Street. See where the door is? You can't see the door from the front of the building can you? Any chance you will come back to reality soon?

You can't see the door from the front of the building can you?

Well done buddy.
At long last you've posted something that's correct - you really can't see the back door from the front of the building!
Congrats.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2024, 01:16:38 AM »
You can't see the door from the front of the building can you?

Well done buddy.
At long last you've posted something that's correct - you really can't see the back door from the front of the building!
Congrats.

So has the light finally come on, and you finally get what Barnett was talking about?

So since ,this was the only fire escape and there was officers down here watching this back door, I returned back around to the front to watch the front of the building and the fire escape.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2024, 01:16:38 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2024, 01:40:13 AM »
So has the light finally come on, and you finally get what Barnett was talking about?

So since ,this was the only fire escape and there was officers down here watching this back door, I returned back around to the front to watch the front of the building and the fire escape.

I take it you don't do sarcasm.