Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.  (Read 13926 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2023, 10:53:32 PM »
Advertisement

This is your best rebuttal? A joke? Thanks for confirming my point. There is NOTHING that shows This Man RUNNING UP The Steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2023, 10:53:32 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2023, 12:17:30 AM »
   NOTHING shows this man,"RUNNING UP The Steps". This "stuff" is an assumption. What we ACTUALLY SEE is a man PIVOTING OR TURNING. We do Not KNOW for certain what he did after the Pivot/Turn. There is ZERO Evidence regarding what he actually did after the Turn/Pivot.

I showed you these films recently, remember "Dishonest Royell", a name which is quickly becoming your new nickname!

Look closely at these synchronized Films, in Muchmore the man turns and by the time we catch up in Nix, the man is no longer where he was and he's up the stairs and disappearing into the shadows.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2023, 12:46:50 AM »
I showed you these films recently, remember "Dishonest Royell", a name which is quickly becoming your new nickname!

Look closely at these synchronized Films, in Muchmore the man turns and by the time we catch up in Nix, the man is no longer where he was and he's up the stairs and disappearing into the shadows.

JohnM

JOHN - It's difficult to tell exactly what degree of detail you have with your copy of the NIX FILM. I have been studying the NIX Film with others back stage for the last 2-3 months. I believe we are probably examining a much better NIX FILM Copy than you, (tough to know for certain with the small Nix Film Box you have provided). Can you tell us why that guy on The Steps who quickly disappears into the Darkness is wearing a WHITE SHIRT? Also, can you tell us why we can also see his bare arm from close to the elbow down to the wrist/hand? NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps is wearing a SOLID WHITE SHIRT.  Also, NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps is wearing short sleeves which would expose their bare arm from the elbow down to the wrist/hand. This White Shirt Man corroborates the WC Testimony of Lee Bowers. Bowers claimed to have seen a man wearing a White Shirt "in line" with the Triple Underpass. Check you copy of the NIX FILM frame-by-frame and let us know.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2023, 12:46:50 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2023, 01:02:10 AM »
     JOHN - It's difficult to tell exactly what degree of detail you have with your copy of the NIX FILM. I have been studying the NIX Film with others back stage for the last 2-3 months. I believe we are probably examining a much better NIX FILM Copy than you, (tough to know for certain with the small Nix Film Box you have provided). Can you tell us why that guy on The Steps who quickly disappears into the Darkness is wearing a WHITE SHIRT? Also, can you tell us why we can also see his bare arm from close to the elbow down to the wrist/hand? NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps is wearing a SOLID WHITE SHIRT.  Also, NONE of the 3 guys standing on The Steps is wearing short sleeves which would expose their bare arm from the elbow down to the wrist/hand. This White Shirt Man corroborates the WC Testimony of Lee Bowers. Bowers claimed to have seen a man wearing a White Shirt "in line" with the Triple Underpass. Check you copy of the NIX FILM frame-by-frame and let us know.   

A very interesting compilation of the Synchronized Dealey Plaza films, which shows a better copy than my GIF.

A panorama of Nix synchronized with Zapruder, where the man disappearing into the shadows is extremely clear.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2023, 01:18:04 AM »
A very interesting compilation of the Synchronized Dealey Plaza films, which shows a better copy than my GIF.

A panorama of Nix synchronized with Zapruder, where the man disappearing into the shadows is extremely clear.

JohnM

OK, these show a WHITE SHIRT and Flesh Toned ARM. What is your determination? The Lee Bowers WC Testimony coupled with the Original Nix Film being MIA for decades make this worthy of in depth study and discussion. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2023, 01:18:04 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2023, 01:42:26 AM »
   OK, these show a WHITE SHIRT and Flesh Toned ARM. What is your determination? The Lee Bowers WC Testimony coupled with the Original Nix Film being MIA for decades make this worthy of in depth study and discussion.

First of all acknowledge that we know what happened to the man who turned around and started up the steps, then and only then, can we discuss something else.

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2023, 03:17:50 AM »
First of all acknowledge that we know what happened to the man who turned around and started up the steps, then and only then, can we discuss something else.

JohnM

If you are truly a JFK Researcher at heart, you will embrace exploring this Blockbuster Discovery.  "These are the times that try men's souls" (Thomas Paine)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2023, 03:17:50 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2023, 08:51:48 AM »
This is your best rebuttal? A joke?

It's not a Joke. ;)