Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.  (Read 13636 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2023, 03:56:36 PM »
Advertisement
Dear forum mates, please tell me who are these three men on the steps leading to the pergola? As far as I understand, there was no one else in front of the picket fence during the shots.

The man at the bottom of the stairs is believed by many to be
a Man named F.L. Mudd

Behind Mr Mudd is Dealey Plaza Groundskeeper Emmett Hudson

Behind Emmett Hudson (In My Opinion) is the Man later seen running back up the Steps who I believe is the Partner Of the Woman (Black Dog Man In My Opinion) holding the Baby and who was one of the Black couple seen together behind the Wall by Marilyn Sitzman before the assassination began.

The Running Man Woman And Baby Can All Be Seen Together In The Image Below.

My Scenario Theory

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2023, 03:56:36 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2023, 04:56:41 PM »
a Man named F.L. Mudd

Behind Emmett Hudson (In My Opinion) is the Man later seen running back up the Steps who I believe is the Partner Of the Woman (Black Dog Man In My Opinion) holding the Baby and who was one of the Black couple seen together behind the Wall by Marilyn Sitzman before the assassination began.

My Scenario Theory

Excellent. The Muchmore film is interesting for considering a "behind the fence" shooter. The actions by the young black man - and apparently his wife/girlfriend - greatly weaken the suggestion of one. This young black women - if she is black dog man - is right next to Files? Or the shooter that Arnold says was there? Did he not see the black couple or Hudson and Mudd?

Where is Files in all of this? Or Arnold? Or the men who took his film?

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2023, 05:25:00 PM »
a Man named F.L. Mudd

My Scenario Theory

Thank you, Duncan.

So, as far as I understand, the man, one of the black couple, was not questioned since he had not been identified.

And what is known about this F.L.Mudd?

It seems that there is an explanation of F.L.Mudd received from him by the FBI, apparently on the day of the assassination attempt or shortly after it. But such an explanation, like personal documents, can be fake. Which was probably the case, since subsequently this F.L.Mudd never testified, and there is no reliable information about him.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 05:25:51 PM by Ruslan Sadykov »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2023, 05:25:00 PM »

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2023, 05:37:46 PM »
Excellent. The Muchmore film is interesting for considering a "behind the fence" shooter. The actions by the young black man - and apparently his wife/girlfriend - greatly weaken the suggestion of one. This young black women - if she is black dog man - is right next to Files? Or the shooter that Arnold says was there? Did he not see the black couple or Hudson and Mudd?

Where is Files in all of this? Or Arnold? Or the men who took his film?

This F.L.Mudd looks very much like one of the participants in the alleged conspiracy.

And the black couple could easily have been intimidated by the participants in the alleged conspiracy so that they would not testify. Especially at that time. Especially if organized crime people were involved.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2023, 05:39:07 PM »
  "SEEN RUNNING back UP The Steps"??  What film specifically displays this man "RUNNING back UP The Steps"? Jumping to a conclusion such as this is similar to seeing someone with their hand on a doorknob and then assuming the individual turned the doorknob, opened the door, and passed through the doorway.  This same "Assumption Mania" is going on with this guy on The Steps. This individual has Suddenly gone from being Totally Unknown, to: (1) Running Up the steps, (2) Gaining a Wife, and (3) Fathering a Child. Cascading Assumptions such as these are then repeated until they become accepted as Fact. This is a perfect example as to why this case remains Unsolved after 60 years. Assumptions only muddle a case. FACTS are required to solve a case. The "Black Dog Man" figure remains an unidentified individual to this day.
    With regard to Emmett Hudson, I am aware of Only Emmitt Hudson ID'ing his being one of those 3 guys on The Steps. This is the same "That's Me" ID that Beverly Oliver makes with regard to her being the Babushka Lady. Yet, somehow Hudson gets rubber stamped as being 1 of the 3 guys on The Steps, vs Beverly Oliver getting nothing but ridicule. And people wonder why this case remains unsolved after 60 yrs? Consistently inept and inconsistent work by both Law Enforcement and the Old Guard JFK Research Community has run rampant through this case since Day 1.   
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 05:40:45 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2023, 05:39:07 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2023, 06:52:19 PM »
  "SEEN RUNNING back UP The Steps"??  What film specifically displays this man "RUNNING back UP The Steps"?

???

Nix and Muchmore.

Nix 
Muchmore 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2023, 09:44:29 PM »

NOTHING shows this man,"RUNNING UP The Steps". This "stuff" is an assumption. What we ACTUALLY SEE is a man PIVOTING OR TURNING. We do Not KNOW for certain what he did after the Pivot/Turn. There is ZERO Evidence regarding what he actually did after the Turn/Pivot. He might have spun toward the picket fence and disappeared into the shadows back there. We just do Not KNOW based on FACT(S). We do KNOW 1 MAN that did go UP The Stairs. This would be that Blues Bros dressed guy on TOWNER 3. Towner 3 was shot roughly 90 seconds after the Kill Shot. Where did Blues Bros Man come from to be where we see him on TOWNER 3?
    I am currently working/researching this very issue in connection with what I call "The Black Hole" or "The Corridor". This is what I call the area running from the Picket Fence to the short wall. We know exceptionally little about this entire area. This is why when you post that still shot from the Darnell Film, instead of focusing on the people that are NOW standing in that area close to the short wall, YOU should be asking yourself WHY The Bench is at a higher level than the area around it. Is The Bench sitting on top of something, is the ground higher in this select area, what is the reason? It's the little things that often lead to other little things that when connected to each other lead to revelations.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2023, 09:44:29 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2023, 10:27:34 PM »
NOTHING shows this man,"RUNNING UP The Steps". This "stuff" is an assumption. What we ACTUALLY SEE is a man PIVOTING OR TURNING.