Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do we know anymore at 60 years?  (Read 20173 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2023, 04:25:22 PM »
Advertisement
You have a stalker ? , i believe this is the second time you have decided to attack me , and i am a stalker ? . When people post here on this forum and give their stand point or opinion well you reply to them yes ? . Well i replied to you , it is no different . I could say that if you dont desire replies that perhaps you should consider not posting and replying your self . In regard the late Mr mack i have not been nasty in any way , i have merely called a spade a spade . This is after all a forum dedicated to not only discussion of this tragic event but also a method of getting at the truth and getting truth out there for people to see . I dont lie , i tell the truth , yes i am human and as such like any human i can and indeed do err at times . So while you can certainly feel free toargue that i may be wrong (something i have no problem with all ) to label me a stalker either jokingly or serious is something i take exception to . I have not indulged in any personal attack on you or any member here and as i have said i take exception to you doing so to me .

For one "getting at the truth", you sure are silent on the "The Men Who Killed Kennedy"'s misrepresentation of Geoffrey Crawley and the Myers 3D study disproving Badge Man claims.

To the point in hand here , in regard the topic of this thread , if i recall correctly (without going back through many posts ) you made certain statements regarding both the integrity of mr mack and the 6th floor museum while attacking mr arnold . by the way i never made any statement in regard his reliability or indeed lack there of . I merely asked you what i feel is a valid  question based upon those statements .

I in know way question the undoubted knowledge the late Mr mack had in regard this case . But i do question his deceptive methods which have long been detailed online . SO if there is a question in regards his bona fides well he himself earned it .

In regards any  verification of Mack and whites work on the moormon photo it was Mack himself i believe who said the work had been verified . You now seemingly are stating it was never verified , so can i take that you are stating Mr mack lied ? . But you also then seemingly are saying Mr macks bona fides is not in question , is that not a contradiction ? .

Now Dale Myers ? did he not once say (recorded ) and im not quoting verbatim here , but that in essence he could prove to a reasonable doubt that oswald was guilty of neither killing ? .

So as you seem to be of a view that i am stalking you i will leave things right here .

Mack didn't say Badge Man was verified by Crawley in "The Men Who Shot Kennedy". Mack did say so in 2000, but only months later he said:

"I'm not locked into Badge Man being the man who killed Kennedy,
     although that is what [Nigel Turner] claimed. Having spent far
     more time than anyone on the image, and reviewed photographic
     evidence few researchers have even heard of, much less seen,
     I cannot find an object that could be mistaken for the Badge Man
     image. In short, it has to be a person. Whether he is firing or not
     is a separate issue."

Then came the Myers study and Mack, as far as I can tell, stopped promoting Badge Man. In 2013, Mack said: 'It’s either some sort of anomaly or they really are people." I thought you admired open-mindedness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2023, 04:25:22 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2023, 05:07:56 PM »
For one "getting at the truth", you sure are silent on the "The Men Who Killed Kennedy"'s misrepresentation of Geoffrey Crawley and the Myers 3D study disproving Badge Man claims.

Mack didn't say Badge Man was verified by Crawley in "The Men Who Shot Kennedy". Mack did say so in 2000, but only months later he said:

is a separate issue."

Then came the Myers study and Mack, as far as I can tell, stopped promoting Badge Man. In 2013, Mack said: 'It’s either some sort of anomaly or they really are people." I thought you admired open-mindedness.

Gordon Arnold was ill for an extended time and passed on 10/15/1997. It's after this point in time that Gary Mack began earnestly doing his Limbo Dance regarding Badge Man. He used Gordon Arnold as long as possible/$$. The part that really jumps out at me is that Gordon Arnold was inside Dealey Plaza for an extended period of time in late Summer 1988. NOTHING went on inside Dealey Plaza that Mack was Not aware of. Yet, Mack failed to have a face-to-face with Gordon Arnold when the man was there front-and-center. It's obvious that Mack did Not wanna know any more than needed to further his "Badge Man" song-n-dance. Gordon Arnold was Not paid a dime for his, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", walk-through segment inside Dealey Plaza or the add-on segment at his home around the pool. Gary Mack and his version of Charlie McCarthy/Jack White did an extended bit inside Dealey Plaza on, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", and Mack was also listed on the credits with some sort of title. Upon Arnold becoming ill/passing, Gary Mack begins his 180 with regard to "Badge Man". Gordon Arnold was always "The Patsy". As for Mack? Curator/$$     

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2023, 06:25:45 PM »
   Gordon Arnold was ill for an extended time and passed on 10/15/1997. It's after this point in time that Gary Mack began earnestly doing his Limbo Dance regarding Badge Man. He used Gordon Arnold as long as possible/$$. The part that really jumps out at me is that Gordon Arnold was inside Dealey Plaza for an extended period of time in late Summer 1988. NOTHING went on inside Dealey Plaza that Mack was Not aware of. Yet, Mack failed to have a face-to-face with Gordon Arnold when the man was there front-and-center. It's obvious that Mack did Not wanna know any more than needed to further his "Badge Man" song-n-dance. Gordon Arnold was Not paid a dime for his, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", walk-through segment inside Dealey Plaza or the add-on segment at his home around the pool. Gary Mack and his version of Charlie McCarthy/Jack White did an extended bit inside Dealey Plaza on, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", and Mack was also listed on the credits with some sort of title. Upon Arnold becoming ill/passing, Gary Mack begins his 180 with regard to "Badge Man". Gordon Arnold was always "The Patsy". As for Mack? Curator/$$   

This reminds me of the character assassination by "open-minded", "truth-seeking" CTs of Tink Thompson, when he challenged the film alterationists. He was restored to grace when "Last Second in Dallas" was published two years ago.

There's only a handful of prominent CTs worthy of honor like Tink and Mack. But critcs will tear them down if they entertain the merest LN thought. Classic cult behavior.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2023, 06:25:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2023, 07:04:51 PM »
This reminds me of the character assassination by "open-minded", "truth-seeking" CTs of Tink Thompson, when he challenged the film alterationists. He was restored to grace when "Last Second in Dallas" was published two years ago.

There's only a handful of prominent CTs worthy of honor like Tink and Mack. But critcs will tear them down if they entertain the merest LN thought. Classic cult behavior.

"Prominent CT's"??   Gary Mack set the CT effort back decades. He screwed the pooch on: (1) Acoustic Evidence, (2) McKinnon/Mumford WRONG ID, (3) Badge Man Debacle, (4) Wiegman Filmed "continuously".
     And Thompson was a Navy Seal before there were Navy Seals. He was plugged into the Military Industrial Complex long before any legit "researcher" knew who the heck he was. Plus, Thompson was on the Time/Life payroll. This is the same "front" group that paid Zapruder $150K for his Film. Both Mack and Thompson are "false flagger's" that have been rewarded handsomely for their covert mission.

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2023, 07:40:23 PM »
     Jerry - This is a forum and as such issues and positions are Discussed/Challenged. Anyone doing such is therefore Not a "Stalker". Branding someone a "Stalker" is an attempt to intimidate/bully then into silence.  There's nothing  :D about branding someone a "stalker". Sinking to this level is indicative of your position strength with regard to Gordon Arnold & Gary Mack. It's sad to see you sink to this level, but there are now several of you that have been on TILT since the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE proved, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". Attempting to intimidate others around here will Not reverse SCIENCE.

Thank you for chiming in on this Royell , it is much appreciated , thank you . But it is ok , i am no stranger at all to discussing this case with LN , i believe i may have had every name or insult there is thrown at me at one time or another .So i am in no way un experienced when it comes to debating with LN . Not that i am saying anything at all about Mr organ , i have no problem with criticism if deserved and or being corrected or correcting myself if wrong .

Thank you again .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2023, 07:40:23 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2023, 08:26:40 PM »

is a separate issue."

You are quite correct in TMWKK mack himself did not say he and Whites work was verified , it was stated on screen  . for anyone reading this who is curious about this please see the men who killed kennedy part 2 the forces of darkness . its on youtube . However that program was broadcast in 1991 . in 9 years mack never disputed this ? . even you state that in 2000 he (MACK) did make that claim . Of course between those two dates he became museum curator and as we saw his stance changed .

I do admire open mindedness , we all need to be open minded , but i also hate deception . And sadly in his life both applied to the late Mr mack .

"For one "getting at the truth", you sure are silent on the "The Men Who Killed Kennedy"'s misrepresentation of Geoffrey Crawley and the Myers 3D study disproving Badge Man claims." jerry organ

i have been involved in several topics here , one about mr brehm , one about how fast the rifle could shoot , and one about LHO escape , there may be a fourth topic that eludes me now but then i am not keeping count . However i have never been involved in any discussion topic on this forum with anyone about this documentary series . And lastly i dont feel a need to pick up on every single point , post and comment that people make .some things interest me and some things dont .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 08:31:54 PM by Fergus O'brien »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2023, 09:19:46 PM »
  Gary Mack was even deceptive during the interview he did with Gordon Arnold's widow and son. Mack apologizes for never having talked with Gordon Arnold eyeball-to-eyeball, (paraphrasing). Mack did this to trick the audience into believing that he NEVER Talked with Arnold. This is WRONG. In fact, Mack did Talk on the PHONE with Gordon Arnold in "80" and "81". Did Mack lie? NO. But his intention was to mislead the audience. Why? Because on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" Mack and Jack White were claiming they INDEPENDENTLY found their "Badge Man" when examining the Moorman photo. Truth is, Mack well knew the Gordon Arnold story along with Arnold's "No Hat Cop". Mack knew Arnold had claimed that a bullet came flying over his left shoulder. And what was behind Gordon Arnold's left shoulder? The Picket Fence. That "Badge Man" was not "discovered". It was "tailored" to fit into the Gordon Arnold story which Gary Mack knew chapter and verse. A total Flim-Flam by Mack dating from "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (1988), right up to his attempting to hide his "80"/"81" conversations with Gordon Arnold during the Arnold widow/son interview in 2006. These are the continuous acts of a Charlatan. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 09:55:25 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2023, 09:19:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2023, 10:06:04 PM »
  Gary Mack was even deceptive during the interview he did with Gordon Arnold's widow and son. Mack apologizes for never having talked with Gordon Arnold eyeball-to-eyeball, (paraphrasing). Mack did this to trick the audience into believing that Mack NEVER Talked with Arnold. This is WRONG. In fact, Mack did Talk on the PHONE with Gordon Arnold in "80" and "81". Did Mack lie? NO. But his intention was to mislead the audience. Why? Because on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" Mack and Jack White were claiming they INDEPENDENTLY found their "Badge Man" when examining the Moorman photo. Mack well knew the Gordon Arnold story along with Arnold's "No Hat Cop". Mack knew Arnold had claimed that a bullet came flying over his left shoulder. And what was behind Gordon Arnold's left shoulder? The Picket Fence. That "Badge Man" was not "discovered". It was "tailored" to fit into the Gordon Arnold story which Gary Mack knew chapter and verse. A total Flim-Flam by Mack dating from "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (1988), right up to his attempting to hide his "80"/"81" conversations with Gordon Arnold during the Arnold widow/son interview in 2006. These are the continuous acts of a Charlatan.

Give it up Royell, Gordon Arnold was a massive fraudster who like Beverly Oliver, Ed Hoffman and etc was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame!

For a start no Conspirator would place a sniper in front of the Limo when your Patsy was behind! Doh!
Arnold said a guy with a massive weapon came and took his film while leaving the not far away Zapruder completely alone?
Hudson who was not far away from Arnold's position said the shots came from above and behind and agreed that the shots came from behind the Limo!
Gordon Arnold wasn't captured by a single camera.
The guy near Hudson runs back to where the shots came from and if the earlier shots came from the fence, these guys lack of reaction doesn't indicate that.

JohnM