Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do we know anymore at 60 years?  (Read 19245 times)

Offline Paul May

Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« on: November 30, 2023, 08:46:14 PM »
Advertisement
Since the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, the government has been declassifying documents related to JFK’s assassination. But according to experts on the JFK assassination that TIME talked to, no major revelations have been found in these document dumps in the 60 years since the President was killed.

“No new information has been revealed or exposed that really alter the course of our understanding of what happened,” says Nicola Longford, CEO of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, a museum all about the JFK assassination located in the building where Oswald shot JFK.

Whatcha think?

JFK Assassination Forum

Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« on: November 30, 2023, 08:46:14 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

Re: Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 12:33:01 PM »

“No new information has been revealed or exposed that really alter the course of our understanding of what happened,” says Nicola Longford, CEO of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, a museum all about the JFK assassination located in the building where Oswald shot JFK.

you are citing the say so of an employee of the 6th floor museum ? who only support the warren commissions oswald did it alone official version of events ? . a museum is supposed to be about history , history should be the search for truth to in essence confirm that history to be truth or to be inaccurate or false history .in the case of jfks death that museum seeks no such truth . just as the major us media be that time , cbs or nbc etc seek no such truth . the official version of events is the truth they decided upon .

why dont you quote from the work of
harold weisberg
sylvia meagher
mary ferrell
robert groden
jim marrs
penn jones
josiah thompson
fletcher prouty
jim garrison
joesph mcbride
mark lane
jim di eugenio
peter dale scott
james douglas

and the great researchers on this site , the ed forum and others that have long and very intelligently and very articulately disputed the official version of events . it is a complete nonsense to say we have learned nothing since november 22 1963 or since the warren commission in 1964 that would change or alter our understanding of the assassination or what went on behind closed doors in these so called investigations .

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 02:09:05 PM »
It's a blessing-of-sorts that critics boycott the Sixth Floor Museum. Imagine those obnoxious know-it-all blowhards condescendingly "correcting" every display with their web-fueled armchair "expertise", cheap rhetoric and witch-hunt implicating innocents. Would ruin it for the openminded visitors interested in real history, who support the Museum and hold it to the high standards achieved through the diligent work of the staff.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 02:09:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 02:47:41 PM »
It's a blessing-of-sorts that critics boycott the Sixth Floor Museum. Imagine those obnoxious know-it-all blowhards condescendingly "correcting" every display with their web-fueled armchair "expertise", cheap rhetoric and witch-hunt implicating innocents. Would ruin it for the openminded visitors interested in real history, who support the Museum and hold it to the high standards achieved through the diligent work of the staff.

My 2-cents worth is that I think most of the visitors to the Sixth Floor Museum know relatively little about the details of the assassination, etc when they begin their experience with the SFM. Contrary to the “opinions” ignorants who Pooh-pooh the museum without exploring it for themselves, the SFM tries to remain neutral. It is a treasure of information that I am very happy exists.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 03:38:49 PM »

Why does the Sixth Floor continue hiding their interview of Gordon Arnold (6/6/1989)? Why does the Sixth Floor continue hiding their interview of the Gordon Arnold widow and Son (1/13/2006)? What has the Sixth Floor done with the alleged 11/22/63 Gordon Arnold Movie Camera that was given to the Sixth Floor/Gary Mack by the Arnold Widow and Son on 1/13/06?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 03:38:49 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 03:42:17 PM »
I learned something new just this week. While loitering near the Zapruder pedestal a professional tour guide bellowed a solo “New York, New York” in the west shelter, thinking he was in a shower. He then approached the Z-pedestal from the other side of the wall then slapped his hand on the “rock”. He  explained to his flock of 10 or so paying customers, as I paraphrase:

“This is the rock that Mr. Zapruder stood on to take his famous film. But he did not bring his camera to film the motorcade. He was a dress maker working at that brown building (pointing to the DalTex). His plan was to make lots of money by filming, and poaching, Mrs. Kennedy's dress!”

He wasn't joking as far as his followers understood. Did I learn something new? Of course not, but with so many visitors to the plaza and the museum getting this kind of pre-schooling will another 60 years make much difference? Very sad. I too am very thankful for the Sixth Floor Museum.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 03:48:48 PM by James Hackerott »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 03:49:25 PM »

you are citing the say so of an employee of the 6th floor museum ? who only support the warren commissions oswald did it alone official version of events ? . a museum is supposed to be about history , history should be the search for truth to in essence confirm that history to be truth or to be inaccurate or false history .in the case of jfks death that museum seeks no such truth . just as the major us media be that time , cbs or nbc etc seek no such truth . the official version of events is the truth they decided upon .

why dont you quote from the work of
harold weisberg
sylvia meagher
mary ferrell
robert groden
jim marrs
penn jones
josiah thompson
fletcher prouty
jim garrison
joesph mcbride
mark lane
jim di eugenio
peter dale scott
james douglas

and the great researchers on this site , the ed forum and others that have long and very intelligently and very articulately disputed the official version of events . it is a complete nonsense to say we have learned nothing since november 22 1963 or since the warren commission in 1964 that would change or alter our understanding of the assassination or what went on behind closed doors in these so called investigations .

You need to include the SCIENCE that was used by Knott Labs in order for them to declare that the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE".  And this SCIENTIFIC FINDING was only the 1st step in the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENTIFIC fact Finding mission. Next comes the location(s) of other shooter(s). It's taken 60 yrs for SCIENCE to cancel a Theory. The dam is finally breaking. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 03:49:25 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2023, 05:01:58 PM »

you are saying the researchers i mention are blow hards and arm chair critics ? . if you are well my respect for you will seriously dip , not that i  believe that would bother you at all  . i can respect anyone that offers an intelligent argument to try and dispute me . i can respect any intelligent opinion even if i may not agree with it . but when someone seems to be saying that the people i listed are arm chair critics i see that as a lack of respect for those people and their years and decades of work . and if people show no respect i dont see any reason why they should be afforded any . and you mention OPEN MINDED well surely any open minded person would want to hear from and consider both sides ? . perhaps you have a different understanding of what being open minded means .

we know the distortions of truth and deceptions to say the least committed by the late gary mack in his time at the museum , these things have been pointed out in detail . one such thing was gary mack placing the jackie standin in the replica limo draped all over the jfk standin in a position JACKIE WAS NEVER IN . in essence her head between jfks head and the south side of the knoll fence . in essence her head completely blocking any shot from that fence to jfks head . and mack on tv proclaiming that no shot was possible from the knoll , that is not a direct quote now but pretty much what mack was getting at . mack later would say it was an error and he had not realized it until it was too late . what was not revealed by mack was at the time of recording that segment mack was very much corrected and told he was wrong . he let the program with what he knew was not true go out .and lets not forget that mack and the museum and the dallas police tried hard to get bob groden out of dealey , im sure i dont have to tell people here about those shenanigans . yes VERY HIGH STANDARDS INDEED .

i am  not saying people should not go into the depository , it is after all a place of historic value , one can if you will walk in the foot steps of oswald and see what he saw .