Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Escape Route Time Trial  (Read 16816 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Oswald's Escape Route Time Trial
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2023, 02:28:03 PM »
Advertisement
well now i call that moving the goal posts , and its supposition . while it is certainly not impossible that he could leave fibers from a particular shirt on the rifle at a point in the past well i just dont believe given the fbi testimony that in this case that this is what happened . the fibers were i believe freshly left . so again if he did not put on that brown shirt until about 1pm at his rooming house some 30 minutes after the shooting , how could he have left those fibers on the shirt . on my part i have interrogation documentation stating he changed his shirt and slacks at the rooming house . that is not supposition in the sense it was documented . he could have lied about doing that , but why ? .

and i think you ever look or perhaps choose to ignore the point here . if oswald did indeed change his shirt as he said , those freshly left fibers should never have been found . but they were so if Oswald did indeed change his shirt we then have to question how they got there . if they got there other than by oswald then we have a problem with reliability of evidence .

“These I removed and put on a glass microscope slide…because this little group of fibers—little tuft of fibers, appeared to be FRESH . The fibers on the rest of the gun were either adhering to a greasy, oily deposit or jammed into a crevice and were very dirty and apparently very old…the other fibers I cleaned up, removed the grease and examined them but they were of no value.  They were pretty well fragmented…They all appeared old…in excess of a month or two months.”  Stombaugh

No one is moving the goal posts.  You suggested that finding fibers from Oswald's shirt on the murder weapon was somehow a "problem" for those who believe he committed the crime.  Think about the logic behind that one.  I merely explained that the fibers link Oswald to the murder weapon regardless of whether he changed shirts that day.  They came from his shirt.  They were found on the rifle.  That is yet another link from Oswald to the murder weapon.  AND even if no such fibers had ever been discovered or can be linked to Oswald's shirt, there is abundant alternative evidence that links him beyond all doubt to the rifle left at the scene.  A rifle with a specific serial number was sent to his PO Box.  That rifle was left at Oswald's place of work.   It has the same serial number and his palm print as the rifle he was sent.  He is pictured holding it.  There is no accounting for any other rifle in his possession during this timeframe.  Oswald's rifle is missing on 11.22 when his own wife directs the police to the location where she knew he stored it.  That rifle was used to assassinate JFK.  It does not take Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2023, 02:28:03 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2023, 03:49:41 PM »
No one is moving the goal posts.  You suggested that finding fibers from Oswald's shirt on the murder weapon was somehow a "problem" for those who believe he committed the crime.  Think about the logic behind that one.  I merely explained that the fibers link Oswald to the murder weapon regardless of whether he changed shirts that day.  They came from his shirt.  They were found on the rifle.  That is yet another link from Oswald to the murder weapon.  AND even if no such fibers had ever been discovered or can be linked to Oswald's shirt, there is abundant alternative evidence that links him beyond all doubt to the rifle left at the scene.  A rifle with a specific serial number was sent to his PO Box.  That rifle was left at Oswald's place of work.   It has the same serial number and his palm print as the rifle he was sent.  He is pictured holding it.  There is no accounting for any other rifle in his possession during this timeframe.  Oswald's rifle is missing on 11.22 when his own wife directs the police to the location where she knew he stored it.  That rifle was used to assassinate JFK.  It does not take Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots.

Think about the logic behind that one.  I merely explained that the fibers link Oswald to the murder weapon regardless of whether he changed shirts that day.  They came from his shirt.  They were found on the rifle.  That is yet another link from Oswald to the murder weapon.

This is exactly the reason why talking to "Richard Smith" is an exercise in futility. No matter how often his BS and lies are conclusively debunked, he will just ignore it and repeat the same bogus claim again.

What he will never do is discuss the arguments that debunk his fairytale. He will try to ridicule it or use some kind of pathetic diversion, but he will never argue the underlying details of his BS. And there is only one reason for that; he already knows that his baseless claims do not withstand scrutiny.

It does not take Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots.

But it takes a "Richard Smith" to make up dots that simply aren't there   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 12:03:23 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »

i suggested that finding FRESH fibers on the rifle from a shirt that it seems Oswald only put on 30 minutes after the shooting at beckley is a problem . and by the way this fiber evidence (from the shirt) when looked at closely (and it has been  by serious top researchers ) does not PROVE a link to oswald .

you say there is an abundance of evidence , some have said a VERITABLE MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE , but how much of this so called evidence stands up to close scrutiny ? . if there really was this ABUNDANCE , this MOUNTAIN of IRON clad proof  there would be no 60 year debate  . these forums would not exist , all the great researchers of our time would not have spent decades of their lives on this case . you just think about that

"I merely explained that the fibers link Oswald to the murder weapon regardless of whether he changed shirts that day.  They came from his shirt "

but you are intentionally ignoring the problem . you are offering supposition that the fibers were from the brown shirt but left there at some time in the past . when you know from your own warren commission expert that the fibers found were FRESH . you are saying it matters not one bit if he changed his shirt OR NOT so lets get this straight .FRESH fibers were found on the rifle in evidence (that we have been told were left on the rifle at 12.30) from a shirt that oswald said in interrogation that he only put on at 1pm on beckley .if this is indeed TRUE then logic dictates that those fibers got on that rifle in some illegal manner .and you say WELL WE CAN IGNORE / FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT , THAT THAT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL , NOTHING TO SEE HERE , BECAUSE OTHER EVIDENCE PROVES OSWALD GUILTY . Bugliosi would indeed be proud of that mentality .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2023, 12:31:07 AM »
Think about the logic behind that one.  I merely explained that the fibers link Oswald to the murder weapon regardless of whether he changed shirts that day.  They came from his shirt.  They were found on the rifle.  That is yet another link from Oswald to the murder weapon.

This is exactly the reason why talking to "Richard Smith" is an exercise in futility. No matter how often his BS and lies are conclusively debunked, he will just ignore it and repeat the same bogus claim again.

What he will never do is discuss the arguments that debunk his fairytale. He will try to ridicule it or use some kind of pathetic diversion, but he will never argue the underlying details of his BS. And there is only one reason for that; he already knows that his baseless claims do not withstand scrutiny.

It does not take Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots.

But it takes a "Richard Smith" to make up dots that simply aren't there   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is exactly the reason why talking to "Richard Smith" is an exercise in futility.

Yet you relentlessly continue to talk to Richard and he continues to ignore you! Hilarious!

No matter how often his BS and lies are conclusively debunked, he will just ignore it and repeat the same bogus claim again.

Dream on, you haven't "conclusively debunked" a single piece of evidence, let alone the Mountain of Evidence that convicts Oswald!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2023, 10:25:26 AM »
Yet you relentlessly continue to talk to Richard and he continues to ignore you! Hilarious!

Dream on, you haven't "conclusively debunked" a single piece of evidence, let alone the Mountain of Evidence that convicts Oswald!

JohnM

Yes, it is indeed hilarious that he shows his weakness that way. The childish "I don't want to talk to you" strategy is frequently used by people who lack compelling arguments to support their claims.

But I couldn't care less if he answers or not. I will continue to call him out for his lies and misrepresentations of the evidence.

A "mountain of evidence"  :D :D :D :D :D :D ...... and I am the one who is dreaming? Really? You are making a fool of yourself...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:52:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2023, 10:25:26 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2023, 02:50:17 PM »
i suggested that finding FRESH fibers on the rifle from a shirt that it seems Oswald only put on 30 minutes after the shooting at beckley is a problem . and by the way this fiber evidence (from the shirt) when looked at closely (and it has been  by serious top researchers ) does not PROVE a link to oswald .

you say there is an abundance of evidence , some have said a VERITABLE MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE , but how much of this so called evidence stands up to close scrutiny ? . if there really was this ABUNDANCE , this MOUNTAIN of IRON clad proof  there would be no 60 year debate  . these forums would not exist , all the great researchers of our time would not have spent decades of their lives on this case . you just think about that

"I merely explained that the fibers link Oswald to the murder weapon regardless of whether he changed shirts that day.  They came from his shirt "

but you are intentionally ignoring the problem . you are offering supposition that the fibers were from the brown shirt but left there at some time in the past . when you know from your own warren commission expert that the fibers found were FRESH . you are saying it matters not one bit if he changed his shirt OR NOT so lets get this straight .FRESH fibers were found on the rifle in evidence (that we have been told were left on the rifle at 12.30) from a shirt that oswald said in interrogation that he only put on at 1pm on beckley .if this is indeed TRUE then logic dictates that those fibers got on that rifle in some illegal manner .and you say WELL WE CAN IGNORE / FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT , THAT THAT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL , NOTHING TO SEE HERE , BECAUSE OTHER EVIDENCE PROVES OSWALD GUILTY . Bugliosi would indeed be proud of that mentality .

If you want to insist that "fresh" fibers from Oswald's arrest shirt were found on the rifle used to assassinate JFK, then congratulations.  That is conclusive of Oswald's guilt.  What are left with at that point?  Evidence that Oswald owned that rifle.  Evidence that it was left at the crime scene (i.e. Oswald's place of work).  Evidence that is used to assassinate JFK.  And now according to you, evidence that Oswald had very recently come into contact with that rifle while wearing the very same shirt that he was arrested in just an hour or so after the assassination.   A rock-solid case for his guilt.  To rebut this, you have the unsubstantiated statement of the suspect that he changed his shirt.  Not very compelling. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2023, 02:57:25 PM »
If you want to insist that "fresh" fibers from Oswald's arrest shirt were found on the rifle used to assassinate JFK, then congratulations.  That is conclusive of Oswald's guilt.  What are left with at that point?  Evidence that Oswald owned that rifle.  Evidence that it was left at the crime scene (i.e. Oswald's place of work).  Evidence that is used to assassinate JFK.  And now according to you, evidence that Oswald had very recently come into contact with that rifle while wearing the very same shirt that he was arrested in just an hour or so after the assassination.   A rock-solid case for his guilt.  To rebut this, you have the unsubstantiated statement of the suspect that he changed his shirt.  Not very compelling.

And now according to you, evidence that Oswald had very recently come into contact with that rifle while wearing the very same shirt that he was arrested in just an hour or so after the assassination.   A rock-solid case for his guilt.

Talk about not being compelling. You haven't got a shred of evidence that Oswald was wearing the shirt he was arrested in at the TSBD that morning. You just assume it, as per usual. How pathetic!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2023, 02:57:25 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2023, 05:31:20 PM »

well i think that you highlight very well indeed the great difficulty one has in attempting any sort of intelligent conversation with an LN mentality .

let us just re cap  .

i have stated that YOUR warren commission and its FBI experts  , told us that the fibers allegedly from Oswalds brown shirt were found on the rifle in evidence , and that they were FRESH .and we know the official version of events and the LN stance , which is that Oswald wore the brown short in work and left the fibers on the rifle at 12.30 having fired the shots .i have informed you here of the FACT (and yes im certain you were already aware of it ) that interrogation notes state that Oswald told them that he CHANGED his shirt and slacks 1t 1pm while at his rooming house .and that ONLY there and then did he put on the brown shirt that HE WAS ARRESTED IN .

if the above is indeed TRUE well then the following must also be true .

1/ Oswald wore a red shirt in work and NOT the brown shirt he was Later arrested in .
2/ Oswald ONLY put on that brown shirt at 1pm at his rooming house , some 30 minutes after the assassination .
3/ that FRESH fibers from the brown shirt were found on the rifle by the FBI , when according to interrogation notes Oswald NEVER wore that shirt that day in work .

and the best you have is to first offer that oswald may have left FRESH fibers on the rifle some weeks or months prior , which would not be FRESH would they ? .

then you give us your bugliosi impression and tell us that FRESH FIBERS that should not be on the rifle dont matter , that we should not bother our little heads thinking about that at all . JUST FORGET ABOUT IT , IGNORE IT ,and move on ,  because all the evidence proved oswald did it . oh and we should all just take YOUR word that anything at all was indeed proven . lol .