Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Time for Truth  (Read 33732 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Time for Truth
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2023, 12:46:06 AM »
Advertisement
You might just as logically have written:

'Roberts was the only human being present when Oswald left the rooming house and she said he left in a dark jacket.  Show that Oswald did not leave the rooming house in a dark jacket.'

Thumb1:

Exactly. Two can play the burden-shifting game.

Show that Oswald “got rid of his jacket” before invalidly asking why.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2023, 12:46:06 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2023, 04:08:49 AM »
Earlene Roberts probably saw Oswald zipping up some kind of jacket on his way out the boarding house at approx 1:04 pm. Since she could not ID the jacket as the light gray jacket, then Oswald might not have been wearing the light gray jacket ( appearing as White in one film clip) which some mystery person allegedly found under a car some time after Tippit was shot dead.

Since Oswald cannot walk or run to get to the 10th & Patton st to shoot Tippit by 1:08 then the only way he could have arrived  there in time is if he got a ride by car.

Weird circumstantial stuff:

Tippits police Car no. 10 goes to 10th st intersection of Patton.

Earlene Roberts suggested that she saw police car and heard horn honking while Oswald was at the boarding house. She thought the no. of the car might have been 100 or 107 but wasn’t sure.

Tippit and Oswald ate breakfast at the same diner.

Markam described Tippit and Oswald ( or similar looking man) as engaged in conversation as though they knew each other.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2023, 08:30:40 PM »
You might just as logically have written:

'Roberts was the only human being present when Oswald left the rooming house and she said he left in a dark jacket.  Show that Oswald did not leave the rooming house in a dark jacket.'

To my point, the color of the jacket does not matter.

Roberts said Oswald left the rooming house in a jacket.  Why did Oswald get rid of the jacket, even if it was rainbow-colored, between the rooming house on Beckley and the shoe store on Jefferson?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2023, 08:30:40 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2023, 08:33:09 PM »
Earlene Roberts probably saw Oswald zipping up some kind of jacket on his way out the boarding house at approx 1:04 pm. Since she could not ID the jacket as the light gray jacket, then Oswald might not have been wearing the light gray jacket ( appearing as White in one film clip) which some mystery person allegedly found under a car some time after Tippit was shot dead.

Since Oswald cannot walk or run to get to the 10th & Patton st to shoot Tippit by 1:08 then the only way he could have arrived  there in time is if he got a ride by car.

Weird circumstantial stuff:

Tippits police Car no. 10 goes to 10th st intersection of Patton.

Earlene Roberts suggested that she saw police car and heard horn honking while Oswald was at the boarding house. She thought the no. of the car might have been 100 or 107 but wasn’t sure.

Tippit and Oswald ate breakfast at the same diner.

Markam described Tippit and Oswald ( or similar looking man) as engaged in conversation as though they knew each other.

Earlene Roberts probably saw Oswald zipping up some kind of jacket on his way out the boarding house at approx 1:04 pm.

Why do you suppose Oswald ditched this jacket by the time he was seen at the shoe store on Jefferson?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2023, 09:32:12 PM »
@Bill Brown: I’m not sure that the Oswald that Earlene Roberts saw was the same Oswald that Brewer saw.

The Oswald  (or similar ) that Roger Craig saw at 12:45 , was not wearing a jacket , but apparently only a short sleeve light color shirt with a collar . That man got a ride in the rambler station wagon with DC man after a whistle was heard.

Earlene Roberts describes  the Oswald she saw entering the boarding house , as wearing a light color shirt w/sleeves also., not a dark blue jacket or (any other color jacket for that matter)

The dark blue jacket was apparently never on Oswald when he left the TSBD, because that jacket was supposedly not found until a month after the fact in the Domino room. ( is this really a fact or is it just an oft repeated story?)

Maybe someone can clear this up for me because it doesn’t seem to work out how Whaley sees an Oswald who has on some kind of jacket or maybe even 2 jackets which shouldn’t be the case if Oswald was just wearing the brown shirt with the hole in the sleeve.

So IDK how plausible it is that there is one Oswald who the entire time was just wearing the brown shirt with a hole in the sleeve who winds up at Brewers store while another man who resembled Oswald , arrived at Earlene Roberts boarding house, whom took Oswald’s light gray jacket , then got a ride by Tippits police car that honked the horn, drove that Oswald double to 10th and Patton, and that man then got out and shot Tippit in front of witnesses purposely , left shells purposely and then discarded Oswald’s light gray jacket in view of other witnesses, all for the purpose of further implicating the brown shirt Oswald who somehow got from TSBD to Brewers store.

The only reason I’m considering the lookalike Oswald theory is because of that anomalous photo of Oswald with distinctly fatter nose than all the other Oswald photos , which you can easily see if posting the total collection of photos of Oswald all grouped together.

This same fat nose Oswald is in a photo with some Alpha 66 members ( alledged ) and he appears in just a white t-shirt and these is supposedly a photo of Oswald and fellow USMC recruits during their training period.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2023, 09:32:12 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2023, 11:20:16 PM »
To my point, the color of the jacket does not matter.

Roberts said Oswald left the rooming house in a jacket.

Mrs. Roberts said Mr. Oswald left the rooming house in a dark jacket. Do you accept that that he therefore must have left the rooming house in a dark jacket?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2023, 11:53:13 PM »
Mrs. Roberts said Mr. Oswald left the rooming house in a dark jacket. Do you accept that that he therefore must have left the rooming house in a dark jacket?

Earlene Roberts didn't say that the jacket was a different type or was longer or shorter, she merely said that it was darker and even then she wasn't sure but that it was definitely zippered. Also what must be taken into consideration was that the lighting conditions were not identical between the two locations and the contrasting environments are an important factor to be considered.

What Earlene Roberts actually said.

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?
Mr. BALL. Yes---it has a zipper down the front.
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe it was.
Mr. BALL. It was a zippered jacket, was it?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes; it was a zipper jacket. How come me to remember it, he was zipping it up as he went out the door.

In the following example "A" looks way darker than "B" but they are EXACTLY the same.

Btw what happened to the jacket and why would Oswald throw away his jacket?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2023, 11:53:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2023, 12:02:20 AM »
What Earlene Roberts actually said.

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?
Mr. BALL. Yes---it has a zipper down the front.
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe it was.
Mr. BALL. It was a zippered jacket, was it?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes; it was a zipper jacket. How come me to remember it, he was zipping it up as he went out the door.

Thank you, cherry-picker!

Here's what Mrs. Roberts actually said long before her WC testimony:

“Oswald did not have a jacket when he came in to the house and I don’t recall what type of clothing he was wearing. Oswald went to his room and was only there a few minutes before coming out. I noticed he had a jacket he was putting on. I recall the jacket was a dark color"

(signed affidavit of Mrs. Earlene Roberts of Dec 5, 1963 for the Warren Commission)

Thumb1: