Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Blonde  (Read 6673 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Blonde
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2022, 05:13:34 PM »
Advertisement
Can you translate this into an actual coherent point?  Are you saying that JFK did not have a doctor named Max Jacobson (aka Dr. Feelgood) who prescribed numerous questionable medications for him while president?  No one has to take this at "face value."  Anyone can do a simple Google search to confirm.  Maybe try that before embarrassing yourself yet again.  Martin is humiliated because he was exposed as a CTer by claiming Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  So there is now endless personal commentary directed at me.  It's very humorous.  Like a petulant child.

Can you translate this into an actual coherent point?

The point is a simple one; you're a coward who makes all sorts of bogus claims without backing them up with evidence.

You've lost all credibility and don't even seem to understand that you running away from providing evidence for your claims is the best evidence that you are fully aware that the case against Oswald is beyond weak.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2022, 05:13:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2022, 08:52:49 PM »
Martin is humiliated because he was exposed as a CTer by claiming Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."

BS: That’s not a conspiracy theory, Strawman “Smith”.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2022, 02:31:48 PM »

Can you translate this into an actual coherent point?

The point is a simple one; you're a coward who makes all sorts of bogus claims without backing them up with evidence.

You've lost all credibility and don't even seem to understand that you running away from providing evidence for your claims is the best evidence that you are fully aware that the case against Oswald is beyond weak.

We were discussing JFK's drug use and his doctor here.  It is a documented historical fact that Max Jacobson (aka "Dr. Feelgood") prescribed numerous questionable drugs for JFK while he was president.  Anyone can do a one second Google search to confirm.  There is no doubt on this fact. For some bizarre reason you appear to have taken issue with that documented fact, but instead of explaining why you have hijacked another thread to engage in personal commentary about me.  It's very amusing.  You were embarrassed and humiliated about your claim that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  It blew your lazy cover of having no position on Oswald's guilt and forever exposed you as a CTer.  Get over it instead of acting like a child.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2022, 02:31:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2022, 05:20:15 PM »
We were discussing JFK's drug use and his doctor here.  It is a documented historical fact that Max Jacobson (aka "Dr. Feelgood") prescribed numerous questionable drugs for JFK while he was president.  Anyone can do a one second Google search to confirm.  There is no doubt on this fact. For some bizarre reason you appear to have taken issue with that documented fact, but instead of explaining why you have hijacked another thread to engage in personal commentary about me.  It's very amusing.  You were embarrassed and humiliated about your claim that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  It blew your lazy cover of having no position on Oswald's guilt and forever exposed you as a CTer.  Get over it instead of acting like a child.

We were discussing JFK's drug use and his doctor here.

It doesn't matter what you are discussing. Nothing you say can be taken at face value. You have no credibility whatsoever!

You were embarrassed and humiliated about your claim that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."

Just keep telling yourself that. Who knows, perhaps one day you will actually believe it yourself.

Why not try to deal with a basic fact for once? All the available evidence points to Oswald not coming down the stairs and you - despite all your pathetic claims - can not prove that he did. And that's a fact!

It blew your lazy cover of having no position on Oswald's guilt and forever exposed you as a CTer.

Keep dreaming. I still have no position about Oswald's guilt or innocence. Unlike you, I am not so superficial as to think that Oswald not being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and not coming down the stairs automatically makes him innocent.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 05:46:48 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2022, 02:07:16 AM »

It doesn't matter what you are discussing. Nothing you say can be taken at face value. You have no credibility whatsoever!

You were embarrassed and humiliated about your claim that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."

Just keep telling yourself that. Who knows, perhaps one day you will actually believe it yourself.

Why not try to deal with a basic fact for once? All the available evidence points to Oswald not coming down the stairs and you - despite all your pathetic claims - can not prove that he did. And that's a fact!

It blew your lazy cover of having no position on Oswald's guilt and forever exposed you as a CTer.

Keep dreaming. I still have no position about Oswald's guilt or innocence. Unlike you, I am not so superficial as to think that Oswald not being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and not coming down the stairs automatically makes him innocent.

Perhaps we  can't prove that Lee Oswald did not travel down the stairs just seconds after JFK was murdered ....We have  good solid information (Captain Fritz notes)  the Lee was in the first floor lunchroom just three minutes before JFK was murdered .... And a DPD police officer talked to the calm and startled, Lee Oswald, who was drinking a Coke  in the second floor lunchroom about  a minute and a half after the first shot was fired.  Not a jury in the world would have convicted Lee if they had had this information.

Keep diggin Mr "Smith" ......  Like most simple fools you don't have the brains to know when you should stop diggin...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 02:14:49 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2022, 02:07:16 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2022, 01:17:38 PM »

You are really losing it.  You don't have to take it at "face value."  As I noted, it takes only a one second Google search to confirm that Max Jacobson was a doctor who prescribed various questionable drugs for JFK while he was president.  That is a documented fact easily verified by anyone including yourself.  Try it before embarrassing yourself further with these schoolgirl tantrums.  I realize you were embarrassed to be exposed as a CTer by concluding that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" but that is your position whether you like it or not.  Try to focus on the topic for once and not me.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2022, 01:50:06 PM »
You are really losing it.  You don't have to take it at "face value."  As I noted, it takes only a one second Google search to confirm that Max Jacobson was a doctor who prescribed various questionable drugs for JFK while he was president.  That is a documented fact easily verified by anyone including yourself.  Try it before embarrassing yourself further with these schoolgirl tantrums.  I realize you were embarrassed to be exposed as a CTer by concluding that Oswald "didn't come down the stairs" but that is your position whether you like it or not.  Try to focus on the topic for once and not me.

Try to focus on the topic for once and not me.

Yeah sure, you would like that, wouldn't you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2022, 01:50:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2022, 04:14:44 PM »
They are not “questionable drugs” just because “Richard” decrees them to be.

Still waiting for “Richard” to explain how Oswald not coming down the stairs in 75 seconds is a “conspiracy theory”, instead of him just bleating it over and over again.