Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hunter Biden laptop  (Read 27781 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Hunter Biden laptop
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2023, 01:34:59 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, only a million Americans died from a possible biological weapon from China.  Why should we be concerned with an enormous balloon that could have contained anything from a nuclear weapon to another such threat?

Utter paranoia and fearmongering. Classic GOP BS! Some things will never change.

Covid was an epidemic that killed people all over the world. Only a paranoid fool would consider it to be an Chinese attack on Americans with "a possible biological weapon". What purpose would it serve China to kill large number of people all over the planet, including now many of their own population? Something went clearly wrong, that's for sure, but to classify it as an attack on America is just simply idiotic.

And it's even more ridiculous to consider a slow moving (and thus easy to detect and destroy) balloon to be a possible carrier of a nuclear or chemical weapon. But the mere fact that you are "concerned" about that possibility is extremely telling about your paranoid state of mind.

Talk about a strawman.  LOL.  No one said that COVID targeted only the US.  There are certain facts.  COVID originated in China.  Whether it originated in a lab and for what purpose is still unclear due to the complete lack of cooperation from the Chinese government including covering up the outbreak until it was too late to contain.  Over one million Americans have died from it.  More than in any war.  Maybe check your history books on the use of balloons before demonstrating your complete ignorance.  The Japanese used them to kill American citizens with bombs during WWII.   That was 70 years ago using no technology except the wind.  A Chinese balloon can be navigated to any point and carry whatever the Chinese decide to put on it including a bomb or biological agent. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2023, 01:34:59 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2023, 01:50:11 PM »
How queer are you Americans if you're freaking out over a balloon? Half of you dislike being bordered on a country like Canada? What weirdos.

I'm not aware of a single American who "dislikes" having a border with Canada or who even gives it a single thought.   Canada is a complete nonfactor in American society and politics.  Not one in a hundred Americans could name the capital of Canada.  We leave it to the UK to govern it.   

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2023, 02:38:16 PM »
Talk about a strawman.  LOL.  No one said that COVID targeted only the US.  There are certain facts.  COVID originated in China.  Whether it originated in a lab and for what purpose is still unclear due to the complete lack of cooperation from the Chinese government including covering up the outbreak until it was too late to contain.  Over one million Americans have died from it.  More than in any war.  Maybe check your history books on the use of balloons before demonstrating your complete ignorance.  The Japanese used them to kill American citizens with bombs during WWII.   That was 70 years ago using no technology except the wind.  A Chinese balloon can be navigated to any point and carry whatever the Chinese decide to put on it including a bomb or biological agent.

Paranoid, fearmongering and fanatic as well. Your life must be pure hell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2023, 02:38:16 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2023, 02:45:51 PM »

Paranoid, fearmongering and fanatic as well. Your life must be pure hell.

I just stated facts.  What are you taking issue with?  That COVID originated in China?  That a million Americans died from it?  That it is unclear whether it started in a lab becaue the Chinese government has not cooperated?  That balloons have been used to deliver bombs to the American mainland using WWII technology?  These are all documented facts.  Why are you so angry and take it personally when having a discussion?   I realize that you are likely embarrassed to have your nonsense exposed but get a grip on your emotions.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2023, 04:59:16 PM »
I just stated facts.  What are you taking issue with?  That COVID originated in China?  That a million Americans died from it?  That it is unclear whether it started in a lab becaue the Chinese government has not cooperated?  That balloons have been used to deliver bombs to the American mainland using WWII technology?  These are all documented facts.  Why are you so angry and take it personally when having a discussion?   I realize that you are likely embarrassed to have your nonsense exposed but get a grip on your emotions.

I just stated facts.

No you didn't. You clearly implied that China purposely released Covid on the world to kill Americans. Why else would you even bring it up in a post about a balloon? This comment of yours leaves no room for misunderstanding what you were saying.

No one said that COVID targeted only the US.

Who targeted Covid, Richard?

And balloons may have been a potential weapon carrier nearly a decade ago, but technology now is such that it is completely idiotic to even suggest that a balloon could deliver a nuclear or biological weapon.

Why are you so angry and take it personally when having a discussion?

What makes you think I'm angry? That's just more paranoia from somebody who is completely incapable of having a normal discussion.

I realize that you are likely embarrassed to have your nonsense exposed but get a grip on your emotions.

LOL 

In desperate need of a distraction, are you?

Thanks for the laugh.   Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:10:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2023, 04:59:16 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2023, 10:59:48 PM »
I just stated facts.

No you didn't. You clearly implied that China purposely released Covid on the world to kill Americans. Why else would you even bring it up in a post about a balloon? This comment of yours leaves no room for misunderstanding what you were saying.

Who targeted Covid, Richard?

And balloons may have been a potential weapon carrier nearly a decade ago, but technology now is such that it is completely idiotic to even suggest that a balloon could deliver a nuclear or biological weapon.

I'm not sure what you are rambling about here.  Are you just trying to belabor the discussion?  I said it was still "unclear" whether China did so.  It is U-N-C-L-E-A-R.  Got that?  Even you should understand what that means.  Here are my exact words which are 100% accurate unless you know the exact origins of COVID; 

"Whether it originated in a lab and for what purpose is still unclear due to the complete lack of cooperation from the Chinese government including covering up the outbreak until it was too late to contain."

Why would it be "idiotic" to use a balloon to deliver a bomb or biological weapon using a modern balloon when it worked during WWII using just the wind?  The Chinese are not using a balloon from a kid's birthday party but a balloon with a power source and navigation system.  It is apparently capable of penetrating US airspace unnoticed.  That is an enormous advantage over more sophisticated weapons which is why China is apparently using them. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2023, 12:24:48 AM »
I'm not sure what you are rambling about here.  Are you just trying to belabor the discussion?  I said it was still "unclear" whether China did so.  It is U-N-C-L-E-A-R.  Got that?  Even you should understand what that means.  Here are my exact words which are 100% accurate unless you know the exact origins of COVID; 

"Whether it originated in a lab and for what purpose is still unclear due to the complete lack of cooperation from the Chinese government including covering up the outbreak until it was too late to contain."

Why would it be "idiotic" to use a balloon to deliver a bomb or biological weapon using a modern balloon when it worked during WWII using just the wind?  The Chinese are not using a balloon from a kid's birthday party but a balloon with a power source and navigation system.  It is apparently capable of penetrating US airspace unnoticed.  That is an enormous advantage over more sophisticated weapons which is why China is apparently using them.

Oh boy....  you kinda forgot that you used the word "targeted".

When you target somebody it isn't an accident. But why are you backpedaling now? Why not simply say what you truly believe instead of dancing around. It's pretty obvious what you were implying anyway.

Why would it be "idiotic" to use a balloon to deliver a bomb or biological weapon using a modern balloon when it worked during WWII using just the wind?

It is apparently capable of penetrating US airspace unnoticed.

But it wasn't unnoticed! Isn't one of your many complaints that they didn't shoot the thing down when the first noticed it?

Btw we now learn that have been another 3 balloons when Trump was in office. They were noticed also but they didn't tell anybody! Go figure....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 12:52:31 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2023, 12:24:48 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2023, 02:31:27 PM »
Oh boy....  you kinda forgot that you used the word "targeted".

When you target somebody it isn't an accident. But why are you backpedaling now? Why not simply say what you truly believe instead of dancing around. It's pretty obvious what you were implying anyway.

Why would it be "idiotic" to use a balloon to deliver a bomb or biological weapon using a modern balloon when it worked during WWII using just the wind?

It is apparently capable of penetrating US airspace unnoticed.

But it wasn't unnoticed! Isn't one of your many complaints that they didn't shoot the thing down when the first noticed it?

Btw we now learn that have been another 3 balloons when Trump was in office. They were noticed also but they didn't tell anybody! Go figure....

Have you suffered some type of head injury?  I said over one million Americans died from COVID (a fact).  That it originated in China (a fact).  And that it was "unclear" whether COVID was targeted to the US as part of a biological agent or accident at a lab because China covered up its origins by not fully cooperating in the investigation.